Death Of John Lewis. Would He Be Getting This Treatment/An Icon, If He Was White, In Today's Political Environment?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
And didn't we lose another infamous black congressman a while ago? and at his funeral, the democrats just praised the hell out of him. Does anyone recall the last and recent funeral for some regular white guy/democrat?
They were sure all over John Lewis after he died, as if he was another Jesus Christ or Barry White.
If John Lewis was white, I just don't think we would of had a funeral today (with all of that love/respect) that some of us saw/caught some of the highlights of. I just would not see two hundred black people attending his funeral with about 10 of them praising him when it was their turn to speak.

"Do not attempt to adjust your television set. We will control all that you see and hear ..."

It's on every network and cable news channel, just like NK. Guess why.

Heroism is relative to the observer.

"Do not attempt to adjust your television set. We will control all that you see and hear ..."

It's on every network and cable news channel, just like NK. Guess why.

Heroism is relative to the observer.
i wonder if Rachael Doolazar will get the John Lewis Treatment when she passes in 40 or so years

Herman Cain was a million time better American than that low IQ hate filled Lewis and Cain will not get 1/1000th the recognition as that Lewis asshole.

Herman Cain was a million time better American than that low IQ hate filled Lewis and Cain will not get 1/1000th the recognition as that Lewis asshole.
What did Herman Cain ever do for others?
When did he ever put his life on the line for a higher cause

You mean, other than create thousands of jobs?

What legislation did Lewis write during his 40 years sucking the public teet?

was it John Lewis that claimed that Guam was sinking because of the republicans?

What the hell did Lewis do for anyone but himself.

He spent 40 years sucking off the tax payers tit. Lewis put his life on the line??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

What the hell did Lewis do for anyone but himself.

He spent 40 years sucking off the tax payers tit. Lewis put his life on the line??

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.
if I had a "Late Pet Hamster" he would of accomplished a lot more !!!

was it John Lewis that claimed that Guam was sinking because of the republicans?
No, the other liberal Icon, Hank Johnson.

you know, i just cannot keep up with so many stupid democrats saying stupid things on a daily basis! uhmm, maybe it was John Lewis that claimed that flight 370 wound up in a black hole or abducted by aliens

Yup. He's the guy who said Guam would tip over.

Imagine the intelligence of that dumbass.

Who ever elected an uneducated moron like that should be shot.

He wouldn't have had his head cracked as a non-violent protester if he were white. It appears he made a lot of friends.

Who knows? The bigger question I have is when did George W Bush of Iraq war fame become a sweetheart to the same MSM that bashed him and despised him with all of their being?

To quote GWB himself as I watch him become the most beloved GOP president in history in the eyes of the left, "Well, that was some weird sh__",

Forum List

Back