Death threats against Sarah Palin reach "unprecedented levels"

Yep, someday this hate Sarah Palin thing going on in the left may end her life. And, they'll say "she brought it on herself."

She stirred the pot with more than the left with the "blood libel" comment.

Sorry, but those suffering from Palin Derangement Syndrome need no excuses. Her very existence is enough to send them over the edge. They're very sick people.

Yeah, it is bad enough she is an outcast from Alaska, but to have rightwing palin deranged syndromed imbeciles attacking her, that is really sick.

Maybe she should run away... like the GOPers in AZ.

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

Death threats are never ever justified in America, nor is violence against those in office.

Right, it is only government and those in office who are allowed to make death threats and have it justified. Gottcha!!

It's more info that speaks to divisive rhetoric encouraging unhinged people to get more and more unhinged, and so the divisive rhetoric against sarah is leading to more death threats by crazy people.

Sarah Palin deserves death threats because of divisive rhetoric?

Hes making a statement. Palin DOES NOT deserve death threats. She did incite them. She rubbed salt into a wound. By wounds I mean people who do hate her.

Action/reaction. This is what orating does. People give speeches to incite others whether its for good or bad.

Yeah but...those that hate her consider her waking each morning and taking a breath as "salt" in their "wound".

It's disgusting.

I personally don't understand the infatuation with Sarah Palin on either side of the aisle. It's like she's becoming the Paris Hilton of politics, she's politically famous for being politically famous.

No kidding. Someone needs to run a public poll to see who would actually vote for her as President here. I bet I could list the 5 or so people that would say yes.

sarah palin deserves death threats because of divisive rhetoric?

hes making a statement. Palin does not deserve death threats. She did incite them. She rubbed salt into a wound. By wounds i mean people who do hate her.

Action/reaction. This is what orating does. People give speeches to incite others whether its for good or bad.

yeah but...those that hate her consider her waking each morning and taking a breath as "salt" in their "wound".

It's disgusting.

b i n g o

Funny how the left is outraged by their resignations, but seem fine with the death threats against Palin. Where is this new civility that Obama wants?

Why no condemnation of the death threats from our liberals... like Chris who seem to think it's fine to threaten political opponents with death.

WTF? this post is so full of tripe..where to begin. The left seems fine with Palin death threats?

Jesus Christ

GT...in your above post, you did not explicitly condemn the death threats.

Therefore, I have to conclude that you are in favor of the death threats.

WTF? this post is so full of tripe..where to begin. The left seems fine with Palin death threats?

Jesus Christ

GT...in your above post, you did not explicitly condemn the death threats.

Therefore, I have to conclude that you are in favor of the death threats.

lol ya shoulda woulda coulda read a post below but I knew you were joshin regardless so i will josh back

why do all your posts look so pussy? edit nevermind..cats are gone : (

I would like to see a more credible source before I believe if this is true.

Eh tu, peaceniks.

The left is not really interested in a civil tone, except to impose it on their detractors.

Palin death threats rise to unprecedented levels | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Death threats to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin have increased to unprecedented levels in the wake of Saturday’s shooting in Tucson, an aide tells ABC News.

Following the attack that seriously wounded Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and killed 6 others, Palin has found herself embroiled in a firestorm of controversy. Numerous left-wing commentators have accused Palin’s hard-hitting partisan rhetoric of influencing accused shooter Jared Lee Loughner.

The Daily Caller reported that dozens of Twitter users called for Sarah Palin’s death in the hours following the shooting, with some going so far as to wish for her assassination.
wow.....whatta legitimate-source...... :rolleyes:

"The Daily Caller is a political journalism website based in Washington, D.C., United States with a focus on original reporting and breaking news, founded by journalist and political pundit Tucker Carlson and Neil Patel, former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The Daily Caller launched on January 11, 2010."

tucker_carlson.jpg

No doubt, a re-print from The National Enquirer!!!!!!

WAY TO GO, "SCOOP" CARLSON!!!!!!

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

Oh, I see, one of her aides, unnamed to boot, has made this claim. :doubt: It sounds to me as she is still wallowing in her victim hood.

But if true, twitterers are easy enough to track.

Does anyone have a link to the Paul Krugman column in which he expresses concern about this eliminationist rhetoric against Mrs. Pallin?

I am outraged that nutcases can buy guns and extended ammo clips at Walmart and KILL public officials.

Are you?

I am outraged that nutcases can have run-ins with local law enforcement for years and nothing happens until nutcases buy guns and kill people.

Agreed.

This is why we need state background checks for gun purchases to keep this from happening again.
Bullshit.
Go tell any Gode Toof nigga you B needin a gat and you'll have whatever you want in an hour.
Gee. Maybe you should outlaw cocaine too so there won't be any more.
Idiot.

Last edited:
Oh, I see, one of her aides, unnamed to boot, has made this claim. :doubt:

It sounds to me as she is still wallowing in her victim hood.

But if true, twitterers are easy enough to track.
You'd think....with all her ca$h.....she'd be better-able to hire competent "production"-people.

Her video was (to be kind) LAUGHABLE!!!!

(....Not to mention....predictable. :rolleyes: )​

"If Palin is good at anything, it is just that - dividing people and creating rancor."

Last edited:
Does anyone have a link to the Paul Krugman column in which he expresses concern about this eliminationist rhetoric against Mrs. Pallin?

Cut back on the Twinkies for a week and use the money you save to get a google machine.

Since the Rightwing consensus is clearly that this kind of rhetoric doesn't cause people to act out on it,

why would you care whether or not Palin is getting death threats??

They're meaningless, right? Nobody's influenced by inciteful rhetoric to actually do anything, right?

So I guess someone posting a picture of Alaska with a crosshairs on it would be perceived as a legitimate threat to Palin???

really????

lolol too much!

Forum List

Back