🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

Yes, people still want to believe in things to ignore the reality of real life. We see it on this forum every day with the nonsense people come out with.

believing in God is not ignoring reality. believing in nothing is ignoring reality.

The Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians lost their moral compass and their civilizations died. it seems like we are trying to follow their example.

Why? Believing in anything without evidence is the same, regardless of what you're believing. If I have 52 cards and say that I I believe the one on top is the Ace of Spades, yet I have no reason to think it's that, is the same as believing in God.

I'd say the US is losing its moral compass, not because of religion, but because of complacency. The people believe they are the best, they believe they deserve everything on a plate, they deserve to be at the top of the pile, as all the other Empires did, and this leads to people seeing the reality of life.

These groups never lost their religion. The Egyptians actually invented Monotheism, as the Europeans did with converting to Protestantism, the Egyptians went through a tough time converting to Monotheism. But even when they were down, they still held onto their religion.

America is suffering from broken family syndrome. Young men are hooking up, making babies, then not raising them right.

Go to the best white neighborhoods and see most of the problem kids have bad parents or only one parent. It's a problem.

The people who shouldn't be having children need to stop. Effective birth control needs to be pushed more heavily. Don't get pregnant unless you are with a partner who wants to be a parent.

And the thing is, the right will tell you it's all about individual social responsibility and they have no obligation to try and make things better. How's that working out for everyone? It's not, basically.

Until people realize that kids need to learn so much in order to function properly in the modern society, and therefore need education in order to achieve this, then the US is going to keep dropping and dropping and dropping until it hits the bottom.
Funny thing is if poor Americans had fewer kids you'd see corporations crying that they can't find enough workers and rather than pay better so people can afford to have more kids, instead they'll once again open the floodgates to hiring illegals.

Its them who wants immigration, illegal or legal, not you or I. I say close the door.

Ah, so people keep the poor impoverished so the rich can make money easily?

Well, the problem is this works when you want a society that is producing low quality or cheaper goods. Perhaps the US, wanting a society where many people are rich, should look at more high quality and more expensive goods.

But then these jobs end up going to Far East Asians and Germans.

believing in God is not ignoring reality. believing in nothing is ignoring reality.

The Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians lost their moral compass and their civilizations died. it seems like we are trying to follow their example.

Why? Believing in anything without evidence is the same, regardless of what you're believing. If I have 52 cards and say that I I believe the one on top is the Ace of Spades, yet I have no reason to think it's that, is the same as believing in God.

I'd say the US is losing its moral compass, not because of religion, but because of complacency. The people believe they are the best, they believe they deserve everything on a plate, they deserve to be at the top of the pile, as all the other Empires did, and this leads to people seeing the reality of life.

These groups never lost their religion. The Egyptians actually invented Monotheism, as the Europeans did with converting to Protestantism, the Egyptians went through a tough time converting to Monotheism. But even when they were down, they still held onto their religion.

America is suffering from broken family syndrome. Young men are hooking up, making babies, then not raising them right.

Go to the best white neighborhoods and see most of the problem kids have bad parents or only one parent. It's a problem.

The people who shouldn't be having children need to stop. Effective birth control needs to be pushed more heavily. Don't get pregnant unless you are with a partner who wants to be a parent.

And the thing is, the right will tell you it's all about individual social responsibility and they have no obligation to try and make things better. How's that working out for everyone? It's not, basically.

Until people realize that kids need to learn so much in order to function properly in the modern society, and therefore need education in order to achieve this, then the US is going to keep dropping and dropping and dropping until it hits the bottom.
Funny thing is if poor Americans had fewer kids you'd see corporations crying that they can't find enough workers and rather than pay better so people can afford to have more kids, instead they'll once again open the floodgates to hiring illegals.

Its them who wants immigration, illegal or legal, not you or I. I say close the door.

Well, the problem is this works when you want a society that is producing low quality or cheaper goods. Perhaps the US, wanting a society where many people are rich, should look at more high quality and more expensive goods.

All I know is we didn't have to send all those good paying jobs overseas. Places like flint were rocking decades ago. Why did the companies go overseas?

Now before any Republican answers, remember those companies didn't move to Alabama Kentucky or Arkansas, they moved to china mexico and India.

yeah, and some things that were true 2000 years ago are true today. In many ways man has evolved, but in many ways we are just like we were 2000 years ago.

Yes, people still want to believe in things to ignore the reality of real life. We see it on this forum every day with the nonsense people come out with.

good points, have you told the teachers union?

All I know is we didn't have to send all those good paying jobs overseas. Places like flint were rocking decades ago. Why did the companies go overseas?

Now before any Republican answers, remember those companies didn't move to Alabama Kentucky or Arkansas, they moved to china mexico and India.

why did jobs go overseas? unions and taxes. Its that simple.

Now, do you know that the following car companies are employing thousands of American blue collar workers in good paying, non-union jobs in the south? BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, Mazda. Good pay, good benefits, and good working conditions.-------------why cant Detroit compete with that? Why is GM building Cadilacs in Mexico?, Why is Ford building cars in Mexico? Ask the UAW.

Which union? There are plenty out there, just depends which country you're talking about....

In the US the unions don't seem so interested in improving things though.

Apple stated that they send their production of iPhones to a Taiwanese company which then sources to China, Japan, Taiwan etc because these workers work much, much quicker than American workers.

People want it all, they want lots of money, and a good job. Well......

Now, do you know that the following car companies are employing thousands of American blue collar workers in good paying, non-union jobs in the south? BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, Mazda. Good pay, good benefits, and good working conditions.-------------why cant Detroit compete with that? Why is GM building Cadilacs in Mexico?, Why is Ford building cars in Mexico? Ask the UAW.

It's not that simple at all.

Apple's overseas manufacturing operations offer flexibility, not just savings - report

"
Apple's overseas manufacturing operations offer flexibility, not just savings - report"

"According to the report, Apple holds a "central conviction" that overseas production facilities offer scale, flexibility, diligence and skilled workers that U.S. factories are no longer able to match."

"But, others took issue with the claim, noting that workers with the mid-level skills required for factory work are in short supply in the U.S."

"“The U.S. has stopped producing people with the skills we need.” "

Why the jobs are going over there - USATODAY.com

And the reality is that the US benefits massively from multinational companies.

"The American economy is home to 139 of the world's 500 largest multinational firms, nearly twice the number of runner-up Japan. The big American multinational firms employ about 22 million of the nearly 153 million people in the U.S. workforce; that is one out every seven workers in the U.S."

So, America has a lot of jobs because of multinationals that otherwise might not exist. yes, a lot of jobs are leaving the country, mainly because the US isn't targeting education towards the needs of the future of the country. No one is making these decisions, instead politicians are playing stupid games with each other to win votes to stay in office.

The US is on the way down, but it's not because of companies, it's because of what the US isn't doing at home.

Have you told the parents who are ultimately responsible for the kid's success? I'd like to see what you would do for a class full of kids who's parents are all "thugs"

Apple's overseas manufacturing operations offer flexibility, not just savings - report

"
Apple's overseas manufacturing operations offer flexibility, not just savings - report"

"According to the report, Apple holds a "central conviction" that overseas production facilities offer scale, flexibility, diligence and skilled workers that U.S. factories are no longer able to match."

"But, others took issue with the claim, noting that workers with the mid-level skills required for factory work are in short supply in the U.S."

"The American economy is home to 139 of the world's 500 largest multinational firms, nearly twice the number of runner-up Japan. The big American multinational firms employ about 22 million of the nearly 153 million people in the U.S. workforce; that is one out every seven workers in the U.S."

So, America has a lot of jobs because of multinationals that otherwise might not exist. yes, a lot of jobs are leaving the country, mainly because the US isn't targeting education towards the needs of the future of the country. No one is making these decisions, instead politicians are playing stupid games with each other to win votes to stay in office.

The US is on the way down, but it's not because of companies, it's because of what the US isn't doing at home.

My company is an international company. They sell our product all over India, Europe, China, Mexico, Canada, etc. They wanted to start selling to the American market so they opened up an office here.

Every company that wants to sell here should have offices and/or plants here. In short they need to hire Americans. We don't make the product, we just sell it.

Why? Because they don't have to pay a $6000 tariff if they export cars from Mexico to Europe but they do have to pay that tax if they export from America to Europe. What's that all about?

Ford 2015 earnings trigger record profit sharing checks

Wake up you anti union shit head.

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.—A barren patch in the rugged hills along the Tennessee River is a sign of how Mexico has accelerated past the U.S. South in the global competition for auto investment.

The tract of cleared woodland lies alongside a factory Volkswagen AGset out to build in 2008. VW took an option on the adjacent 800 acres as a place where its Audi unit might build a North American plant someday.

But four years later, when Audi decided to move global production of its Q5 SUV to North America, the prize went to Mexico. Audi now is finishing a $1.3 billion factory in a gritty south-central Mexico town called San Jose Chiapa. The plant’s massive buildings rise like supertankers from dun-colored fields where families scrape by raising corn and beans.

Mexico’s low wages and improved logistics were part of the draw. But for Audi, which plans to ship the factory’s output all over the world, what tipped the scales was Mexico’s unrivaled trade relationships.

“Mexico had more than 40 different free-trade agreements,” said Rupert Stadler, Audi’s chief executive. The pacts give exporters from Mexico duty-free access to markets that contain 60% of the world’s economic output.

Why Auto Makers Are Building New Factories in Mexico, not the U.S.

Soon you stupid fucking southerners will be losing jobs to Mexico too, you dumb fucking red necks. And when the unions are gone so will any raise you expect to get for the next 20 fucking years you house slave.

Have you told the parents who are ultimately responsible for the kid's success? I'd like to see what you would do for a class full of kids who's parents are all "thugs"

yes, parents are responsible, but teachers should teach, not indoctrinate.

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.—A barren patch in the rugged hills along the Tennessee River is a sign of how Mexico has accelerated past the U.S. South in the global competition for auto investment.

The tract of cleared woodland lies alongside a factory Volkswagen AGset out to build in 2008. VW took an option on the adjacent 800 acres as a place where its Audi unit might build a North American plant someday.

But four years later, when Audi decided to move global production of its Q5 SUV to North America, the prize went to Mexico. Audi now is finishing a $1.3 billion factory in a gritty south-central Mexico town called San Jose Chiapa. The plant’s massive buildings rise like supertankers from dun-colored fields where families scrape by raising corn and beans.

Mexico’s low wages and improved logistics were part of the draw. But for Audi, which plans to ship the factory’s output all over the world, what tipped the scales was Mexico’s unrivaled trade relationships.

“Mexico had more than 40 different free-trade agreements,” said Rupert Stadler, Audi’s chief executive. The pacts give exporters from Mexico duty-free access to markets that contain 60% of the world’s economic output.

Soon you stupid fucking southerners will be losing jobs to Mexico too, you dumb fucking red necks. And when the unions are gone so will any raise you expect to get for the next 20 fucking years you house slave.

unions are no longer needed, we have laws to protect workers from the abuses that the unions started up to fight against. Unions today are nothing but a cash cow for the dem party and a way for union bosses to live high on the backs of their workers.

There are no unions in the southern car factories. We are building Japanese, german, and Korean cars in the USA and making money doing it, paying US taxes, supporting US families.

your ignorant rant about "stupid fucking southerners" makes me laugh, the south is booming while the northern states are rusting away into cesspools of democrat corruption.

Detroit was once a great city, now it is a heap of stinking garbage thanks to years of democrat and union control.

this thread is about how many americans have been killed (or not allowed to be born) due to abortion vs other causes of death.

how did we get on unions? is there an abortionists union?

unions are no longer needed, we have laws to protect workers from the abuses that the unions started up to fight against. Unions today are nothing but a cash cow for the dem party and a way for union bosses to live high on the backs of their workers.

There are no unions in the southern car factories. We are building Japanese, german, and Korean cars in the USA and making money doing it, paying US taxes, supporting US families.

your ignorant rant about "stupid fucking southerners" makes me laugh, the south is booming while the northern states are rusting away into cesspools of democrat corruption.

Detroit was once a great city, now it is a heap of stinking garbage thanks to years of democrat and union control.
So you southern Hicks, Mexicans, Chinese and Indians will do it cheaper. Congrats. I'm OK as long as they keep it in America but don't worry because you make too much too. Just wait till you ask for a raise. If you don't collectively bargain how does that work?

Anyways, when the unions are gone, you'll see they should have never gone away. You'll see you'll need to organize again.

So you southern Hicks, Mexicans, Chinese and Indians will do it cheaper. Congrats. I'm OK as long as they keep it in America but don't worry because you make too much too. Just wait till you ask for a raise. If you don't collectively bargain how does that work?

Anyways, when the unions are gone, you'll see they should have never gone away. You'll see you'll need to organize again.

Hicks? sorry dude, but the educational level in southern cities exceeds that of the rust belt. Know why? because your college grads are coming south to get jobs.

as to raises, raises are given based on skill and accomplishments, not just for showing up and doing the minimum for 20 years.

If a worker doesn't like what BMW is paying him, he can go to Mercedes or Honda or Toyota etc. He is not locked in by the fricken union.

But continue, make your union bosses obscenely rich from the money they take from your pay checks and let the dems continue to promise you "better times" as they shit in your pockets.

Hicks? sorry dude, but the educational level in southern cities exceeds that of the rust belt. Know why? because your college grads are coming south to get jobs.

as to raises, raises are given based on skill and accomplishments, not just for showing up and doing the minimum for 20 years.

If a worker doesn't like what BMW is paying him, he can go to Mercedes or Honda or Toyota etc. He is not locked in by the fricken union.

But continue, make your union bosses obscenely rich from the money they take from your pay checks and let the dems continue to promise you "better times" as they shit in your pockets.
I suspect the truth here lies somewhere in the middle

"

My company is an international company. They sell our product all over India, Europe, China, Mexico, Canada, etc. They wanted to start selling to the American market so they opened up an office here.

Every company that wants to sell here should have offices and/or plants here. In short they need to hire Americans. We don't make the product, we just sell it.

Most companies will have some people who work within the country. However some people are demanding that many people work for the company in the country where things are being sold. Imagine the impact on US jobs if this were the case. The US would lose a lot.

atheism is legal in this country. but so is freedom of religion. you are free to hold any beliefs that you want, the founders believed in God and that our basic human rights came from Him.

That's what they believed and wrote in our founding documents. That is historical fact.

Maybe so, but doesn't make it right today. As I said, what are those inalienable rights? Name them...

Forum List

Back