🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

"endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights......" any idea where that comes from?

The declaration is not law. Nor should it be. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life. Something is given to people by an entity that doesn't even exist. And what are those inalienable rights? I want all the red M&Ms in the world. That is my 'inalienable' right. Beyond ridiculous.

atheism is legal in this country. but so is freedom of religion. you are free to hold any beliefs that you want, the founders believed in God and that our basic human rights came from Him.

That's what they believed and wrote in our founding documents. That is historical fact.

And they also realized that people have their own views on things and they didn't want to impose their religious beliefs on others, as the king of England had done.

Yes, Yes, very true. But you hypocritical liberals want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. THAT is what is wrong with the liberal ideology.

When a civilized society disagrees on the basics of right and wrong, they vote on it and the majority view prevails and is followed.

These issues should be decided by all of us, not 9 old farts in black robes. In many ways the federal government has become like King George in 1775.
You have a vote. If you don't want an abortion don't get one. It's called free choice.

Great, lets put it to a national referendum. let all americans vote. I will accept the results of such a vote, will you?

The declaration is not law. Nor should it be. Never heard anything so stupid in all my life. Something is given to people by an entity that doesn't even exist. And what are those inalienable rights? I want all the red M&Ms in the world. That is my 'inalienable' right. Beyond ridiculous.

atheism is legal in this country. but so is freedom of religion. you are free to hold any beliefs that you want, the founders believed in God and that our basic human rights came from Him.

That's what they believed and wrote in our founding documents. That is historical fact.

And they also realized that people have their own views on things and they didn't want to impose their religious beliefs on others, as the king of England had done.

Yes, Yes, very true. But you hypocritical liberals want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. THAT is what is wrong with the liberal ideology.

When a civilized society disagrees on the basics of right and wrong, they vote on it and the majority view prevails and is followed.

These issues should be decided by all of us, not 9 old farts in black robes. In many ways the federal government has become like King George in 1775.
You have a vote. If you don't want an abortion don't get one. It's called free choice.

Great, lets put it to a national referendum. let all americans vote. I will accept the results of such a vote, will you?
Yes! 100% yes

National referendums and plebiscites are un-Constitutional in the US! You're talking majority rule crap that is anathema under our republican forms of Federalism. If you want that type of guv'ment as you claim you will accept, get thy ass to Europe and stay there, fool!

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

You act like we can't focus on two things at the same time.

Yes, let's focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies. Well, as I've said many times on this site, teaching safe sex and abstinence is proven to be the BEST way to achieve this. Teaching abstinence without safe sex is proven to be the WORST way to deal with this.

So, let's make sure all kids in the USA get comprehensive safe sex education. Oh, wait, the religious nut jobs don't want any mention of sex, so in the end you get far more problems.

But abortion is a manner in which we can also reduce the population of unwanted pregnancies. People have a big hang up about it, and I understand why. Religion has been around since the times when people wanted as many children as they could get. They might lose 80% of their kids and needed to keep pumping them out like there was no tomorrow, but life has changed, times have changed. Abortion isn't bad any more, because we simply don't need to keep overpopulating the world.

Abortion in the 83rd trimester sort of thing (go watch South Park and you'll get it) is not what I'm talking about here.
None of the schools or federal government's business…

So, abortion isn't the business of the federal government? Should it then be the business of state governments? Or should it be left to the consciences of the people who actually made the thing in the first place?

What about once a child is born, should the life then not be the business of the federal government?
It's a states issue... The federal government has zero morality and even less credibility on the issue.

All individual rights issues are a federal issue. That's where the Constitution is, at the federal level.
Na, no really...

Yes! 100% yes

great, lets do it. tell your senators and representatives.

National referendums and plebiscites are un-Constitutional in the US! You're talking majority rule crap that is anathema under our republican forms of Federalism. If you want that type of guv'ment as you claim you will accept, get thy ass to Europe and stay there, fool!

we do have majority rule here, you fricken moron. we elect our leaders by majority vote, they pass laws by majority vote, we select our mayors and governors by majority vote, we pass bond measures and amendments by majority vote. Minority rights were put in place by majority vote. We have majority rule in the USA, always have.

What you libs want is minority rule. Ya dumb asses.

we do have majority rule here, you fricken moron. we elect our leaders by majority vote, they pass laws by majority vote, we select our mayors and governors by majority vote, we pass bond measures and amendments by majority vote. Minority rights were put in place by majority vote. We have majority rule in the USA, always have.

Damn but you are so painfully stupid and uninformed along with being unable to comprehend the written word! Was I talking about the Laws of the several States or of CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. Engage your brain before you allow your hands to come near the keyboard you IDIOT!

AGAIN, there is no Constitutional provision for National referendums or a process for plebiscites at the Federal level.

Think about it, dummy! A majority voting on term limits for President, for instance, could vote Bush OR Obama President for life, tearing up the Constitution in the process. That process is what is oft referred to as a Mobocracy, fool, which could lead to LIBERALS forcing a referendum to outlaw Conservative Thought Crimes AND WINNING! You really don't want Big Brother up your ass do you? You want to dig the hole deeper for yourself Fish? Now take your fucking hands off of the keyboard and put them behind your head if you can find it!

Damn but you are so painfully stupid and uninformed along with being unable to comprehend the written word! Was I talking about the Laws of the several States or of CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. Engage your brain before you allow your hands to come near the keyboard you IDIOT!

AGAIN, there is no Constitutional provision for National referendums or a process for plebiscites at the Federal level.

Think about it, dummy! A majority voting on term limits for President, for instance, could vote Bush OR Obama President for life, tearing up the Constitution in the process. That process is what is oft referred to as a Mobocracy, fool, which could lead to LIBERALS forcing a referendum to outlaw Conservative Thought Crimes AND WINNING! You really don't want Big Brother up your ass do you? You want to dig the hole deeper for yourself Fish? Now take your fucking hands off of the keyboard and put them behind your head if you can find it!

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. You said we don't live in a majority rule country, I clearly showed that we do

your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance. You said we don't live in a majority rule country, I clearly showed that we do
You are a liar, but that should be well know and understood by many at this point! Here is exactly what I said;
National referendums and plebiscites are un-Constitutional in the US! You're talking majority rule crap that is anathema under our republican forms of Federalism.
You clearly are moving the goal posts to cover your ugly ass and hide from your horseshit and ignorance on display, FOOL! And I didn't quote it before but I will now simply to point out how deep your ignorance runs;
Minority rights were put in place by majority vote.
Those of us who know and understand the first principles enshrined in the Constitution were recognized and placed within the framework by the Founders because those RIGHTS were INALIENABLE. Those RIGHTS came form a much higher source than Man! Damn but you're an idiot and a fool! You think like a member of the GOP!

You are a liar, but that should be well know and understood by many at this point! Here is exactly what I said;
National referendums and plebiscites are un-Constitutional in the US! You're talking majority rule crap that is anathema under our republican forms of Federalism.
You clearly are moving the goal posts to cover your ugly ass and hide from your horseshit and ignorance on display, FOOL! And I didn't quote it before but I will now simply to point out how deep your ignorance runs;
Those of us who know and understand the first principles enshrined in the Constitution were recognized and placed within the framework by the Founders because those RIGHTS were INALIENABLE. Those RIGHTS came form a much higher source than Man! Damn but you're an idiot and a fool! You think like a member of the GOP!

"you're talking majority rule crap...." Your words, not mine.

yes, all rights come from a higher source, that understanding was put in our founding documents by MAJORITY VOTE.

majority vote means the will of the majority prevails. The majority wants minority rights to be honored and respected. THAT is the will of the majority and a direct result of majority rules.

You are trying to make this something that it is not. No one is saying that the majority can run roughshod over any minority. BUT, by constitutional amendment a majority of the states could change any provision of the constitution or add more amendments.

You may not like that, but that's how it works.

"you're talking majority rule crap...." Your words, not mine.

yes, all rights come from a higher source, that understanding was put in our founding documents by MAJORITY VOTE.

majority vote means the will of the majority prevails. The majority wants minority rights to be honored and respected. THAT is the will of the majority and a direct result of majority rules.

You are trying to make this something that it is not. No one is saying that the majority can run roughshod over any minority. BUT, by constitutional amendment a majority of the states could change any provision of the constitution or add more amendments.

You may not like that, but that's how it works.
Do you really think you can't be seen digging up the goal posts and moving them? Damn but you are dumb!

You're equating two distinctly different factors to try covering your ass. DAMN BUT YOU ARE STUPID!

There are no National referendums or plebiscites because they're un-Constitutional. You proposed a National referendum and you were set right, but you won't admit you were so woefully ignorant and tried to deflect with this National and State majority rule horseshit! DAMN BUT YOU ARE WACK OUT DUMB thinking it won't be noticed.
But you keep on diggin' there dummy! :dig::dig::dig::dig:

Hey, dummy, I just thought of one other thing. Four Presidents have been elected without a majority of the votes; John Q. Adams, Rutherford Hayes, Benjamin Harrison, and George W. Bush. How did that happen IF what you said about the US ALWAYS being universally majority rule was true, shit for brains? Damn but you're not only stupid but pathetic!

Now keep diggin'!!!!

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
What was the average age of those killed by Roe v. Wade?
Way to young

Average age of death from heart disease: over 65
Average age at death from cancer: over 40
Average age from death by accidents: over 20
Average age from death due to Roe v. Wad: NA- approximately 12 deaths per year are attributable to legal abortions- before Roe v. Wade the number of deaths due to illegal abortions ranged from 1,000 to 6,000 deaths from illegal abortions a year- so Roe V. Wade actually results in more lives being saved.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
What was the average age of those killed by Roe v. Wade?
Way to young

Average age of death from heart disease: over 65
Average age at death from cancer: over 40
Average age from death by accidents: over 20
Average age from death due to Roe v. Wad: NA- approximately 12 deaths per year are attributable to legal abortions- before Roe v. Wade the number of deaths due to illegal abortions ranged from 1,000 to 6,000 deaths from illegal abortions a year- so Roe V. Wade actually results in more lives being saved.
Stunning!

"endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights......" any idea where that comes from?

Some view has to win, right?

Now, the USA was founded on the basis of Human Rights. That was imposed on the people of the USA in 1791. That was long before me, and I'm assuming long before you came along?

This "liberal ideology" has just been around for a long time. It's one of the fairest ideologies out there.

You say it should be decided by all the people and not 9 old farts, well, the Constitution has been legitimized by all the people who vote. That's the majority. They legitimize that everyone should be able to do whatever they like as long as it doesn't harm other people. So, gay people getting married harms no one (except maybe those getting married, and it's their fault in the first place) so surely if this was the intention of the Constitution in the first place, then the 9 old farts are merely putting this into place long after it was overdue.

It certainly proves we are still primitive and superstitious.

Just imagine all the things 300 years ago those people didn't know. Cut them some slack. Redfish doesn't have that excuse. His problem is he was born yesterday

yeah, and some things that were true 2000 years ago are true today. In many ways man has evolved, but in many ways we are just like we were 2000 years ago.

Yes, people still want to believe in things to ignore the reality of real life. We see it on this forum every day with the nonsense people come out with.

believing in God is not ignoring reality. believing in nothing is ignoring reality.

The Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians lost their moral compass and their civilizations died. it seems like we are trying to follow their example.

Why? Believing in anything without evidence is the same, regardless of what you're believing. If I have 52 cards and say that I I believe the one on top is the Ace of Spades, yet I have no reason to think it's that, is the same as believing in God.

I'd say the US is losing its moral compass, not because of religion, but because of complacency. The people believe they are the best, they believe they deserve everything on a plate, they deserve to be at the top of the pile, as all the other Empires did, and this leads to people seeing the reality of life.

These groups never lost their religion. The Egyptians actually invented Monotheism, as the Europeans did with converting to Protestantism, the Egyptians went through a tough time converting to Monotheism. But even when they were down, they still held onto their religion.

Just imagine all the things 300 years ago those people didn't know. Cut them some slack. Redfish doesn't have that excuse. His problem is he was born yesterday

yeah, and some things that were true 2000 years ago are true today. In many ways man has evolved, but in many ways we are just like we were 2000 years ago.

Yes, people still want to believe in things to ignore the reality of real life. We see it on this forum every day with the nonsense people come out with.

believing in God is not ignoring reality. believing in nothing is ignoring reality.

The Greeks, Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, and Egyptians lost their moral compass and their civilizations died. it seems like we are trying to follow their example.

Why? Believing in anything without evidence is the same, regardless of what you're believing. If I have 52 cards and say that I I believe the one on top is the Ace of Spades, yet I have no reason to think it's that, is the same as believing in God.

I'd say the US is losing its moral compass, not because of religion, but because of complacency. The people believe they are the best, they believe they deserve everything on a plate, they deserve to be at the top of the pile, as all the other Empires did, and this leads to people seeing the reality of life.

These groups never lost their religion. The Egyptians actually invented Monotheism, as the Europeans did with converting to Protestantism, the Egyptians went through a tough time converting to Monotheism. But even when they were down, they still held onto their religion.

America is suffering from broken family syndrome. Young men are hooking up, making babies, then not raising them right.

Go to the best white neighborhoods and see most of the problem kids have bad parents or only one parent. It's a problem.

The people who shouldn't be having children need to stop. Effective birth control needs to be pushed more heavily. Don't get pregnant unless you are with a partner who wants to be a parent.

America is suffering from broken family syndrome. Young men are hooking up, making babies, then not raising them right.

Go to the best white neighborhoods and see most of the problem kids have bad parents or only one parent. It's a problem.

The people who shouldn't be having children need to stop. Effective birth control needs to be pushed more heavily. Don't get pregnant unless you are with a partner who wants to be a parent.

And the thing is, the right will tell you it's all about individual social responsibility and they have no obligation to try and make things better. How's that working out for everyone? It's not, basically.

Until people realize that kids need to learn so much in order to function properly in the modern society, and therefore need education in order to achieve this, then the US is going to keep dropping and dropping and dropping until it hits the bottom.

And the thing is, the right will tell you it's all about individual social responsibility and they have no obligation to try and make things better. How's that working out for everyone? It's not, basically.

Until people realize that kids need to learn so much in order to function properly in the modern society, and therefore need education in order to achieve this, then the US is going to keep dropping and dropping and dropping until it hits the bottom.
Funny thing is if poor Americans had fewer kids you'd see corporations crying that they can't find enough workers and rather than pay better so people can afford to have more kids, instead they'll once again open the floodgates to hiring illegals.

Its them who wants immigration, illegal or legal, not you or I. I say close the door.

Forum List

Back