Think about it.

jerk off 1.6 bl
condom 160 million
bc-center-condoms-art.jpg

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

your knowledge of biology is sadly lacking. jerking off does not result in a fertilized egg cell. But I guess since that is your only form of sex, you may not know that.
it isnt big different between sperm and fertilized egg cell.
Really, guess you were in detention,during 8th grade health class
He probably flunked.

Ah, so people keep the poor impoverished so the rich can make money easily?

Well, the problem is this works when you want a society that is producing low quality or cheaper goods. Perhaps the US, wanting a society where many people are rich, should look at more high quality and more expensive goods.

But then these jobs end up going to Far East Asians and Germans.
All I know is we didn't have to send all those good paying jobs overseas. Places like flint were rocking decades ago. Why did the companies go overseas?

Now before any Republican answers, remember those companies didn't move to Alabama Kentucky or Arkansas, they moved to china mexico and India.

why did jobs go overseas? unions and taxes. Its that simple.

Now, do you know that the following car companies are employing thousands of American blue collar workers in good paying, non-union jobs in the south? BMW, Mercedes, Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Kia, Hyundai, Mazda. Good pay, good benefits, and good working conditions.-------------why cant Detroit compete with that? Why is GM building Cadilacs in Mexico?, Why is Ford building cars in Mexico? Ask the UAW.
Wake up you anti union shit head.

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn.—A barren patch in the rugged hills along the Tennessee River is a sign of how Mexico has accelerated past the U.S. South in the global competition for auto investment.

The tract of cleared woodland lies alongside a factory Volkswagen AGset out to build in 2008. VW took an option on the adjacent 800 acres as a place where its Audi unit might build a North American plant someday.

But four years later, when Audi decided to move global production of its Q5 SUV to North America, the prize went to Mexico. Audi now is finishing a $1.3 billion factory in a gritty south-central Mexico town called San Jose Chiapa. The plant’s massive buildings rise like supertankers from dun-colored fields where families scrape by raising corn and beans.

Mexico’s low wages and improved logistics were part of the draw. But for Audi, which plans to ship the factory’s output all over the world, what tipped the scales was Mexico’s unrivaled trade relationships.

“Mexico had more than 40 different free-trade agreements,” said Rupert Stadler, Audi’s chief executive. The pacts give exporters from Mexico duty-free access to markets that contain 60% of the world’s economic output.

Why Auto Makers Are Building New Factories in Mexico, not the U.S.

Soon you stupid fucking southerners will be losing jobs to Mexico too, you dumb fucking red necks. And when the unions are gone so will any raise you expect to get for the next 20 fucking years you house slave.

unions are no longer needed, we have laws to protect workers from the abuses that the unions started up to fight against. Unions today are nothing but a cash cow for the dem party and a way for union bosses to live high on the backs of their workers.

There are no unions in the southern car factories. We are building Japanese, german, and Korean cars in the USA and making money doing it, paying US taxes, supporting US families.

your ignorant rant about "stupid fucking southerners" makes me laugh, the south is booming while the northern states are rusting away into cesspools of democrat corruption.

Detroit was once a great city, now it is a heap of stinking garbage thanks to years of democrat and union control.
So you southern Hicks, Mexicans, Chinese and Indians will do it cheaper. Congrats. I'm OK as long as they keep it in America but don't worry because you make too much too. Just wait till you ask for a raise. If you don't collectively bargain how does that work?

Anyways, when the unions are gone, you'll see they should have never gone away. You'll see you'll need to organize again.
You don't do jack shit.

Yes, Yes, very true. But you hypocritical liberals want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. THAT is what is wrong with the liberal ideology.

When a civilized society disagrees on the basics of right and wrong, they vote on it and the majority view prevails and is followed.

These issues should be decided by all of us, not 9 old farts in black robes. In many ways the federal government has become like King George in 1775.

On the contrary you tyrannical neocons want to impose your beliefs on others. Don't want to have an abortion? Don't have one.

As for civilised society, I'm sure the 'civilised' societies of Georgia and Mississippi circa 1860 thought slavery was okay.

Your FF put the USSC in place. Were they wrong? Careful now, if you think they were, that opens up a whole can of worms about your BOR and Constitution. The idea of the USSC is great. The biggest problem is that it is populated by political appointments.

Those of us who know and understand the first principles enshrined in the Constitution were recognized and placed within the framework by the Founders because those RIGHTS were INALIENABLE. Those RIGHTS came form a much higher source than Man! Damn but you're an idiot and a fool! You think like a member of the GOP!

Those rights came from men. Nothing more. Nothing less. Most of your elections are decided by those who get the majority of votes. In the case of Bush he may not of got the majority of popular vote, but he got the most EC votes. Same thing.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

jerk off 1.6 bl
condom 160 million
bc-center-condoms-art.jpg

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

your knowledge of biology is sadly lacking. jerking off does not result in a fertilized egg cell. But I guess since that is your only form of sex, you may not know that.
it isnt big different between sperm and fertilized egg cell.

Are you referring to microscopic examination or basing the statement strictly on texture and flavor ?

I love it when people are so concerned about death, and yet support executions, wars and all manner of things that lead to death.

Personally, I think there are way too many people on this planet

well we do agree on one thing, overpopulation of our planet is the real problem. There are just too many people.
Why not focus on preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than on killing unborn human beings?

Wars, famines, and diseases used to limit the human population, but we have found ways to prevent those.

What about abortion bothers you so much?

It's murder for one, no matter what your skewed reasoning thinks

-Geaux

Those of us who know and understand the first principles enshrined in the Constitution were recognized and placed within the framework by the Founders because those RIGHTS were INALIENABLE. Those RIGHTS came form a much higher source than Man! Damn but you're an idiot and a fool! You think like a member of the GOP!

Those rights came from men. Nothing more. Nothing less. Most of your elections are decided by those who get the majority of votes. In the case of Bush he may not of got the majority of popular vote, but he got the most EC votes. Same thing.
If you tried really hard, I bet you could get even further of the topic of my post to another. Be a sport and give it a try, eh!

If you tried really hard, I bet you could get even further of the topic of my post to another. Be a sport and give it a try, eh!

I bet if you tried really hard you could address my points...

Don't want to have an abortion? Don't have one.

How is that different from "don't like child molestation. . . don't molest a child?"

Do you think aborted children escape un-molested from the womb or something?

Don't like rape.... don't rape?

What about murders?

Theft?

Oh Hell yes I could, but only IF I were willing to be lead down your twisty path off topic, which I am not. And reflecting my post to you in your response displays a portion of your deficiencies in being able to construct original thoughts of your own!

Oh Hell yes I could, but only IF I were willing to be lead down your twisty path off topic, which I am not. And reflecting my post to you in your response displays a portion of your deficiencies in being able to construct original thoughts of your own!

You think your spiel about "inalienable rights" is original? Is that what you are saying?

You think your spiel about "inalienable rights" is original? Is that what you are saying?
There you go again, fool!

Yes, Yes, very true. But you hypocritical liberals want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. THAT is what is wrong with the liberal ideology.

When a civilized society disagrees on the basics of right and wrong, they vote on it and the majority view prevails and is followed.

These issues should be decided by all of us, not 9 old farts in black robes. In many ways the federal government has become like King George in 1775.

On the contrary you tyrannical neocons want to impose your beliefs on others. Don't want to have an abortion? Don't have one.

As for civilised society, I'm sure the 'civilised' societies of Georgia and Mississippi circa 1860 thought slavery was okay.

Your FF put the USSC in place. Were they wrong? Careful now, if you think they were, that opens up a whole can of worms about your BOR and Constitution. The idea of the USSC is great. The biggest problem is that it is populated by political appointments.

this thread is about abortion and whether the unborn are human beings entitled to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" in the USA.

Americans are divided on that question. When civilized people are divided on a moral or ethical issue, they vote and the majority opinion is adopted as law.

I am perfectly willing to abide by the will of the American people as expressed in a national referendum, are you?

How is that different from "don't like child molestation. . . don't molest a child?"

Do you think aborted children escape un-molested from the womb or something?

Don't like rape.... don't rape?

What about murders?

Theft?

Yeah, let's compare zygotes with living human beings.

It's not a comparison.

A human being is a human being. . Regardless of what stage of their life, growth or development they are in.

this thread is about abortion and whether the unborn are human beings entitled to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" in the USA.

Americans are divided on that question. When civilized people are divided on a moral or ethical issue, they vote and the majority opinion is adopted as law.

I am perfectly willing to abide by the will of the American people as expressed in a national referendum, are you?

Right. Like democracy? Two wolves and sheep voting on what to have for dinner, right?

It's not a comparison.

A human being is a human being. . Regardless of what stage of their life, growth or development they are in.

Really? So when the sperm hit the egg, it's a human? Really?

Obviously conception is a little more complicated than that but basically yes. Were it not for conception. . . What else would there be to make your biological father YOUR biological father?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
Muslim Terrorists: 0

But with the decibel level of pants shitting going on around here, you 'd think there were 8 million!

Obviously conception is a little more complicated than that but basically yes. Were it not for conception. . . What else would there be to make your biological father YOUR biological father?

I disagree with abortion but at the end of the day it's up to the individual. Nobody else's business.

Forum List

Back