🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

Yes, Yes, very true. But you hypocritical liberals want to impose your beliefs on the rest of us. THAT is what is wrong with the liberal ideology.

When a civilized society disagrees on the basics of right and wrong, they vote on it and the majority view prevails and is followed.

These issues should be decided by all of us, not 9 old farts in black robes. In many ways the federal government has become like King George in 1775.

On the contrary you tyrannical neocons want to impose your beliefs on others. Don't want to have an abortion? Don't have one.

As for civilised society, I'm sure the 'civilised' societies of Georgia and Mississippi circa 1860 thought slavery was okay.

Your FF put the USSC in place. Were they wrong? Careful now, if you think they were, that opens up a whole can of worms about your BOR and Constitution. The idea of the USSC is great. The biggest problem is that it is populated by political appointments.

this thread is about abortion and whether the unborn are human beings entitled to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" in the USA.

Americans are divided on that question. When civilized people are divided on a moral or ethical issue, they vote and the majority opinion is adopted as law.

I am perfectly willing to abide by the will of the American people as expressed in a national referendum, are you?

Right. Like democracy? Two wolves and sheep voting on what to have for dinner, right?

sorry for the sheep, but yes, that is what democracy is all about.

Now, having said that, minority rights were put in US statutes by MAJORITY vote. So once again, the majority rules.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
Muslim Terrorists: 0

But with the decibel level of pants shitting going on around here, you 'd think there were 8 million!

Are you totally crazy? muslim terrorists 0 ???? WTF

9/11
Boston marathan
Paris
Brussels
Bali
Ft Hood
San Bernardino
ISIS beheadings

What planet are you on, dingleberry?

It's not a comparison.

A human being is a human being. . Regardless of what stage of their life, growth or development they are in.

Really? So when the sperm hit the egg, it's a human? Really?

OK, then tell us what magical event happens in the third trimester that makes it a human. Or is it the instant of birth? or when the head leaves the mother? or when the umbilical is cut?

Final question. Why do US laws call for two counts of murder when a pregnant woman is killed?

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Abortions aren't classified as deaths.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

Go cry to her about it. The unborn do not have constitutional rights.
Not true. Federal law and 38 state laws protect the fetus and view the fetus as a human if you beat or kill a pregnant woman and the baby dies also!

If a scum bag beat a pregnant woman and she miscarries than in the vast majority of jurisdiction the perp is charged with murder as he should be.

Note: it has no effect on legal abortion.

Unborn Victims of Violence Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

not by liberals. your female messiah the hildebeast said that "the unborn PERSON does not have constitutional rights". Uhhh, ok ???

Not true. Federal law and 38 state laws protect the fetus and view the fetus as a human if you beat or kill a pregnant woman and the baby dies also!

If a scum bag beat a pregnant woman and she miscarries than in the vast majority of jurisdiction the perp is charged with murder as he should be.

don't have an abortion if you don't choose to.

leave everyone else alone. it's none of your business. and i've never met anyone smart enough to make major life decisions for another person.....much less religious zealots who aren't even capable of understanding science

OK, then tell us what magical event happens in the third trimester that makes it a human. Or is it the instant of birth? or when the head leaves the mother? or when the umbilical is cut?

Final question. Why do US laws call for two counts of murder when a pregnant woman is killed?

Because that person wanted the child. That is why. And it is not up to an individual to deny them than right. It would be the same if you forced somebody to have an abortion against their will.

To me, it is a human when it can breath on its own. That being said, I don't think women should get abortions. Either adopt or use contraception.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

don't have an abortion if you don't choose to.

leave everyone else alone. it's none of your business. and i've never met anyone smart enough to make major life decisions for another person.....much less religious zealots who aren't even capable of understanding science
Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

jerk off 1.6 bl
condom 160 million
bc-center-condoms-art.jpg

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

your knowledge of biology is sadly lacking. jerking off does not result in a fertilized egg cell. But I guess since that is your only form of sex, you may not know that.

every sperm is sacred.....

:cuckoo:

sorry for the sheep, but yes, that is what democracy is all about.

Now, having said that, minority rights were put in US statutes by MAJORITY vote. So once again, the majority rules.

Like Gore vs Bush where Gore got the majority of popular votes? That kind of majority rule?

if you don't like the electoral college, tell your congressmen and senators. Bush won twice over your clowns, deal with it.

Because that person wanted the child. That is why. And it is not up to an individual to deny them than right. It would be the same if you forced somebody to have an abortion against their will.

To me, it is a human when it can breath on its own. That being said, I don't think women should get abortions. Either adopt or use contraception.

how do you know that? how do you know that the murdered woman wasn't scheduled to abort the child the next day? you don't.

I prematurely born child can breath on its own if born at 6 months. What exactly was it the instant before it took a breath?

if you don't like the electoral college, tell your congressmen and senators. Bush won twice over your clowns, deal with it.

I'm not even American. I'm just letting you know that your political system sux, and is the second worst in the western world (after the UK, which is worse)...

then keep your sorry ass out of our country. we already have our quota of assholes.

how do you know that? how do you know that the murdered woman wasn't scheduled to abort the child the next day? you don't.

I prematurely born child can breath on its own if born at 6 months. What exactly was it the instant before it took a breath?

She might have, in which case they need to amend the charge. The police take into the account the wants and needs of victims.

Why not take the egg and sperm back to the petrie dish and start from there. At the end of the day the only civilised country in the world that has a problem with abortion is the US due to its christian lobby. Italy and Ireland a similar but that is also due to religion.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

nonsense.

but thanks for your opinion.

you left out death by gun violence.

and you left out black on black murder, whats your point?

two cells aren't human beings.

but like i said, thanks for the theocratic BS... if you don't believe in reproductive choice, don't have an abortion. and as long as you worship guns, you have no business whining. but like most rightwingnut theocratic white men.... you are pro birth and then don't give a damn about the "life" once it's born.

She might have, in which case they need to amend the charge. The police take into the account the wants and needs of victims.

Why not take the egg and sperm back to the petrie dish and start from there. At the end of the day the only civilised country in the world that has a problem with abortion is the US due to its christian lobby. Italy and Ireland a similar but that is also due to religion.

abortion is punishable by death in muslim countries, so is homosexuality and transexuality.

The issue is whether the unborn are human beings entitled to constitutional protections, our murder laws say they are.

then keep your sorry ass out of our country. we already have our quota of assholes.

Keep your sorry arse country's nose out of everybody else's business and we have a deal...

works for me. its fine with me if you Europeans let the muslims destroy your countries and your culture.

I think we should close all of our bases and let Putin take over your sorry asses. Europe has become so pussified that you will never recover.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

nonsense.

but thanks for your opinion.

you left out death by gun violence.

and you left out black on black murder, whats your point?

two cells aren't human beings.

but like i said, thanks for the theocratic BS... if you don't believe in reproductive choice, don't have an abortion. and as long as you worship guns, you have no business whining. but like most rightwingnut theocratic white men.... you are pro birth and then don't give a damn about the "life" once it's born.

how many cells does it take before it becomes a human being? just curious. I agree with you that two doesn't do it.

Forum List

Back