🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

biology has nothing to do with religion. :asshole:

You're right, it doesn't. And that's why the it is the right of the pregnant woman to decide whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term, based on her own family's needs and her personal faith.

It's none of your business. It's not your body, and it's not your family.

Look bitch, we just disagree on this. You are not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. You are going to vote for the lying corrupt Hillary and I am going to vote against her, one of our votes will be with the winner, that's how it works in a free society.

You do not get to impose your beliefs on me or anyone else.

I'm not voting for Hillary, because I'm a Canadian.

Opposing abortion and seeking to prevent women from having abortions, is the very definition of imposing your beliefs on someone else. At least we both agree that is wrong.

Here's another thing. I don't believe abortion is right. As a result, I never had an abortion. That was MY CHOICE. I don't stand in the way of others who may not believe as I do. I let them make their own choices, and so can you. To do anything else, is imposing your beliefs on others.

In Canada, if someone kills a pregnant woman is he/she charged with two counts of murder? If yes, why?

Yo, Canadian dragon lady! waiting for your answer, where did you run off to? eh.

You do not get to impose your beliefs on me or anyone else.

Oh, the irony of this statement...

Yeah, those pesky constitutional issues the keep you libtardians from ramming your far left ideas up our collective asses.

So you're not interested in changing Roe vs Wade? Cool....

It may be slow in coming but the Constitution is why Roe v Wade will ultimately be overturned.

The right to privacy does not include the right to deny personhood to children so they can be legally (sic) killed.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
1.6 million fetuses not brought to term. Had they been brought to term, were you prepared to raise them for 18 years?

The question is how many of those millions of conceptions would have been avoided and prevented. . . If and when abortions were no longer a legal (sic) option?

And there is only one way to lower the rate of all of them...science and education.

Education is the key.

Especially for men. If men would get vasectomies, which are cheap, easy, and quick out-patient procedures, and reversible, there would be no need for abortions.

This problem should rest squarely on the shoulders of men, not with the women. The responsibility is with the men. It should not be the sole responsibility of women!!

Be responsible and get a vasectomy. Even if there is some problem with the reversal, which is not typical, a man can freeze his sperm to use later when he wants children. My god, it is so easy, and yet most of you men are such wussies you leave it all up to the woman and blame the women when a pregnancy occurs. Sad, truly sad,

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

• Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15–17 obtain 6% of all abortions, 18–19-year-olds obtain 11%, and teens younger than 15 obtain 0.4%.[3]

• Women in their 20s account for more than half of all abortions: Women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25–29 obtain 24%. [3]

• Non-Hispanic white women account for 36% of abortions, non-Hispanic black women for 30%, Hispanic women for 25% and women of other races for 9%.[3]

• Thirty-seven percent of women obtaining abortions identify as Protestant and 28% identify as Catholic. [3]

• Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions. [3]

• About 61% of abortions are obtained by women who have at least one child. [3]

• Forty-two percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes below 100% of the federal poverty level ($10,830 for a single woman with no children). [3]

• Twenty-seven percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes between 100 and 199% of the federal poverty level.*[3]

• The reasons women give for having an abortion underscore their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. Three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.[6]

• Fifty-one percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method in the month they got pregnant, most commonly condoms (27%) or a hormonal method (17%). [7]

https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united

Last edited:
Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.
1.6 million fetuses not brought to term. Had they been brought to term, were you prepared to raise them for 18 years?

The question is how many of those millions of conceptions would have been avoided and prevented. . . If and when abortions were no longer a legal (sic) option?
Are you completely ignorant of history? When abortion was not legal, women went to illegal abortionists. Many died. Women will still get abortions, even if they are made illegal. Get a grip on reality.

"Estimates of the number of illegal abortions in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s range from 200,000 to 1.2 million per year. Prior to Roe v. Wade, as many as 5,000 American women died annually as a direct result of unsafe abortions." The Impact of Illegal Abortion - Our Bodies Ourselves

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

"Estimates of the number of illegal abortions in the United States during the 1950s and 1960s range from 200,000 to 1.2 million per year. Prior to Roe v. Wade, as many as 5,000 American women died annually as a direct result of unsafe abortions." The Impact of Illegal Abortion - Our Bodies Ourselves

The option is in my post above:

Deaths in the USA

It is up to men, not women.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

The option is in my post above:

Deaths in the USA

It is up to men, not women.

The point remains that when abortions are illegal, more measures will be taken (by a significant number of people) to avoid / prevent conceptions from taking place.

No amount of fear mongering or proabortion pap will change that fact.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

If you are not prepared to deal with the consequences of screwing, don't screw. Its really quite simple.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

If you are not prepared to deal with the consequences of screwing, don't screw. Its really quite simple.
Yes, exactly. Men. Men should stop having sex.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Huh, do you understand human biology at all? In order for there to be a pregnancy, a woman must be involved.

Keep your legs together and you will never need an abortion.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Huh, do you understand human biology at all? In order for there to be a pregnancy, a woman must be involved.

Read my earlier posts. Men need to get vasectomies. Period. That is the only way to make sure they don't impregnate anyone. It should be the man's responsibility. Period.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

Read my earlier posts. Men need to get vasectomies. Period. That is the only way to make sure they don't impregnate anyone. It should be the man's responsibility. Period.

So the woman has zero responsibility in this? Do all women just open their legs to any man who wants in? What is wrong with you?

So the woman has zero responsibility in this? Do all women just open their legs to any man who wants in? What is wrong with you?
Right now, and forever in fact, women have had all the responsibility. So why are you whining about men taking their turn? You guys are just P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Many of the men I've been with had vasectomies and it has no effect whatsoever on performance, and they are reversible. If there is a problem in reversing it, you simply have your sperm frozen ahead of time so you can have children when you want. A real man would do it without being such a whimpy piece of shit.

Right now, and forever in fact, women have had all the responsibility. So why are you whining about men taking their turn? You guys are just P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.

Many of the men I've been with had vasectomies and it has no effect whatsoever on performance, and they are reversible. If there is a problem in reversing it, you simply have your sperm frozen ahead of time so you can have children when you want. A real man would do it without being such a whimpy piece of shit.

I agree with you, I had a vasectomy after we had our two kids. But to claim that women take no responsibility is incredibly foolish. No one said you have to let any man who shows an interest in you into your vagina.

I agree with you, I had a vasectomy after we had our two kids. But to claim that women take no responsibility is incredibly foolish. No one said you have to let any man who shows an interest in you into your vagina.
No one says any man has to push his way into someone's vagina. The man is almost always the aggressor but rarely takes responsibility for the result.

No one says any man has to push his way into someone vagina. The man is almost always the aggressor but rarely takes responsibility for the result.

I agree that both parties should take responsibility, but women should be able to control who penetrates them.

It may be slow in coming but the Constitution is why Roe v Wade will ultimately be overturned.

The right to privacy does not include the right to deny personhood to children so they can be legally (sic) killed.

it is none of your business. In the whole civilised world only the conservative, religious American makes this an issue.

Forum List

Back