🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

not ever going to change:

the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws..

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land. It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict ... Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.

then you would leave it to a minority? If not a majority, then who?

minority rights were put in our laws by majority vote.

if we don't have majority vote, we have a dictatorship by a minority, is that what you favor?

I actually agree with you to a point. In fact, I have used a similar argument until somebody pointed out to me that in Alabama circa 1960 the majority of people in that state were in favour of segregation. Was that a good idea?

Right or wrong, it should be left to the population of the state to decide. I live in the south, mandated school integration created more problems than it solved.

like all things related to race, it works better when it happens naturally, rather than when a government tries to force things on people.

constitutional rights are not up to the "states" as the states are not permitted to grant fewer rights than the feds.

i hope that helps you.

you have yet to post the language in the constitution that addresses abortion, could you please post that for us? while you are at it, post the language on gay marriage and transvestite toilet rights.

not ever going to change:

the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws..

maybe, maybe not. I don't have a crystal ball to foresee the future, do you?

The Supremacy Clause of the United States Constitution (Article VI, Clause 2) establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the supreme law of the land. It provides that state courts are bound by the supreme law; in case of conflict ... Even state constitutions are subordinate to federal law.

yeah, so what? why even have states? Why not just make all of us wards of the great wonderful federal government?

i guess you just aren't bright enough to grasp the issue beyond your emotions.

if we don't have majority vote, we have a dictatorship by a minority, is that what you favor?

I actually agree with you to a point. In fact, I have used a similar argument until somebody pointed out to me that in Alabama circa 1960 the majority of people in that state were in favour of segregation. Was that a good idea?

Right or wrong, it should be left to the population of the state to decide. I live in the south, mandated school integration created more problems than it solved.

like all things related to race, it works better when it happens naturally, rather than when a government tries to force things on people.

constitutional rights are not up to the "states" as the states are not permitted to grant fewer rights than the feds.

i hope that helps you.

you have yet to post the language in the constitution that addresses abortion, could you please post that for us? while you are at it, post the language on gay marriage and transvestite toilet rights.

no one has to. the decisions of the supreme court, under a common law system, constitution the law of the country. you should probably read Roe v Wade, though. That should help.

the whining of bigoted theocrats who are upset they have to serve people of color and gays and can't impose their will on women isn't the problem of the rest of us.

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

jerk off 1.6 bl
condom 160 million
bc-center-condoms-art.jpg

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand
Abstinence/self control ...... 3.

i hope that helps you.

no one has to. the decisions of the supreme court, under a common law system, constitution the law of the country. you should probably read Roe v Wade, though. That should help.

the whining of bigoted theocrats who are upset they have to serve people of color and gays and can't impose their will on women isn't the problem of the rest of us.

your last paragraph is very telling. you support abortion on demand (which primarily kills unborn minority children) and then you bitch about people of color and gays having someone elses will imposed on them. typical liberal hypocrisy.

the abortion mill known as planned parenthood was founded to reduce the black birth rate, and yet you and Hillary support them

Conservatism is dead. The country is moving on. Yakking about abortion is what qualifies as death throes.

a bunch of emotional idiots have completely killed the republican party, which i realize makes a lot of liberals glad, but it truly saddens me. true conservatives understand the dangers of government jurisdiction in the womb.

biology has nothing to do with religion. :asshole:

You're right, it doesn't. And that's why the it is the right of the pregnant woman to decide whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term, based on her own family's needs and her personal faith.

It's none of your business. It's not your body, and it's not your family.

Conservatism is dead. The country is moving on. Yakking about abortion is what qualifies as death throes.

a bunch of emotional idiots have completely killed the republican party, which i realize makes a lot of liberals glad, but it truly saddens me. true conservatives understand the dangers of government jurisdiction in the womb.
We are burdened with God's jurisdictions.....

You're right, it doesn't. And that's why the it is the right of the pregnant woman to decide whether or not to carry the pregnancy to term, based on her own family's needs and her personal faith.

Look bitch, we just disagree on this. You are not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. You are going to vote for the lying corrupt Hillary and I am going to vote against her, one of our votes will be with the winner, that's how it works in a free society.

You do not get to impose your beliefs on me or anyone else.

Look bitch, we just disagree on this. You are not going to change my mind and I am not going to change yours. You are going to vote for the lying corrupt Hillary and I am going to vote against her, one of our votes will be with the winner, that's how it works in a free society.

I'm not voting for Hillary, because I'm a Canadian.

Opposing abortion and seeking to prevent women from having abortions, is the very definition of imposing your beliefs on someone else. At least we both agree that is wrong.

Here's another thing. I don't believe abortion is right. As a result, I never had an abortion. That was MY CHOICE. I don't stand in the way of others who may not believe as I do. I let them make their own choices, and so can you. To do anything else, is imposing your beliefs on others.

I'm not voting for Hillary, because I'm a Canadian.

Opposing abortion and seeking to prevent women from having abortions, is the very definition of imposing your beliefs on someone else. At least we both agree that is wrong.

Here's another thing. I don't believe abortion is right. As a result, I never had an abortion. That was MY CHOICE. I don't stand in the way of others who may not believe as I do. I let them make their own choices, and so can you. To do anything else, is imposing your beliefs on others.

In Canada, if someone kills a pregnant woman is he/she charged with two counts of murder? If yes, why?

Forum List

Back