🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deaths in the USA

abortion is punishable by death in muslim countries, so is homosexuality and transexuality.

The issue is whether the unborn are human beings entitled to constitutional protections, our murder laws say they are.

note I said civilised countries....

THere are no murder laws in the constitution. All you have Roe vs Wade. As I said, the only western country to give a shit and mainly due to the Christian lobby...

Roe v Wade 1.6 million
heart disease 600 thousand
cancer 580 thousand
accidents 121 thousand

Think about it.

nonsense.

but thanks for your opinion.

you left out death by gun violence.

and you left out black on black murder, whats your point?

two cells aren't human beings.

but like i said, thanks for the theocratic BS... if you don't believe in reproductive choice, don't have an abortion. and as long as you worship guns, you have no business whining. but like most rightwingnut theocratic white men.... you are pro birth and then don't give a damn about the "life" once it's born.

how do you make a connection between gun rights and abortion rights? having a gun does not give you permission to kill someone, but abortion rights do.

works for me. its fine with me if you Europeans let the muslims destroy your countries and your culture.

I think we should close all of our bases and let Putin take over your sorry asses. Europe has become so pussified that you will never recover.

I'm not European. I'm a NZer living in Australia. And muslims are hardly destroying Europe or its culture. Way overplayed by the xenophobic right-wing Europeans. for every conservative muslim in Europe there are about 100 secular. The problem is you listen to the Chicken Little xenophobic losers and think it's the norm. It's not.

Close the bases. Most Europeans don't want you there anyway. France and UK have nukes. Let Putin try. He's the biggest pussy of them all

abortion is punishable by death in muslim countries, so is homosexuality and transexuality.

The issue is whether the unborn are human beings entitled to constitutional protections, our murder laws say they are.

note I said civilised countries....

THere are no murder laws in the constitution. All you have Roe vs Wade. As I said, the only western country to give a shit and mainly due to the Christian lobby...

Look, dude (or dudette) we are not going to solve the abortion issue on this message board. Its an issue that people have strong feelings about.

In "civilized" countries when people differ on an issue they put it to a vote and the majority opinion prevails. Currently Roe v. Wade is the legal precedent, but that could change.

What is true is that millions or americans (or potential americans) have been destroyed by abortions, and the vast majority of them are minorities.

The founder of planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger, said "negroes are human weeds that must be destroyed" Hillary Clinton has praised Sanger as a hero.

works for me. its fine with me if you Europeans let the muslims destroy your countries and your culture.

I think we should close all of our bases and let Putin take over your sorry asses. Europe has become so pussified that you will never recover.

I'm not European. I'm a NZer living in Australia. And muslims are hardly destroying Europe or its culture. Way overplayed by the xenophobic right-wing Europeans. for every conservative muslim in Europe there are about 100 secular. The problem is you listen to the Chicken Little xenophobic losers and think it's the norm. It's not.

Close the bases. Most Europeans don't want you there anyway. France and UK have nukes. Let Putin try. He's the biggest pussy of them all

I have been to Brussels, Paris, London, and Barcelona. I have seen first hand how muslims are destroying those great cities. If you don't think its happening, I suggest a European holiday for you.

I have been to Brussels, Paris, London, and Barcelona. I have seen first hand how muslims are destroying those great cities. If you don't think its happening, I suggest a European holiday for you.

Yep, been to those cities (not Brussels) - nothing happening there - move along. Oh, there are the odd radicals here and there. But it's like walking through Montgomery and seeing a guy with a sheet over his head and saying all whites belong to the KKK. Now there might be the odd guy in Montgomery with a sheet on his head but I doubt he speaks for the majority.

[
Look, dude (or dudette) we are not going to solve the abortion issue on this message board. Its an issue that people have strong feelings about.

In "civilized" countries when people differ on an issue they put it to a vote and the majority opinion prevails. Currently Roe v. Wade is the legal precedent, but that could change.

What is true is that millions or americans (or potential americans) have been destroyed by abortions, and the vast majority of them are minorities.

The founder of planned parenthood, Margaret Sanger, said "negroes are human weeds that must be destroyed" Hillary Clinton has praised Sanger as a hero.

It shouldn't be up to the majority though.

[

then you would leave it to a minority? If not a majority, then who?

minority rights were put in our laws by majority vote.

if we don't have majority vote, we have a dictatorship by a minority, is that what you favor?

Yep, been to those cities (not Brussels) - nothing happening there - move along. Oh, there are the odd radicals here and there. But it's like walking through Montgomery and seeing a guy with a sheet over his head and saying all whites belong to the KKK. Now there might be the odd guy in Montgomery with a sheet on his head but I doubt he speaks for the majority.

How long ago were you there? Its a real problem today.

in FACT reproductive privacy is NOT up to the majority, and never will be.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

if we don't have majority vote, we have a dictatorship by a minority, is that what you favor?

I actually agree with you to a point. In fact, I have used a similar argument until somebody pointed out to me that in Alabama circa 1960 the majority of people in that state were in favour of segregation. Was that a good idea?

:rolleyes:

Summary of eRumor:

Reports have gone viral that Hillary Clinton once said she “admires” Margaret Sanger, the founder of organizations that eventually became Planned Parenthood.

The Truth:

It’s true that Hillary Clinton said she “admires” Margaret Sanger.

The Planned Parenthood Federation of America gave the Margaret Sanger Award to Hillary Clinton for her “contributions to the advancement of women’s heath care.”
During her acceptance speech, Clinton said:

“It was a great privilege when I was told that I would receive this award. I admire Margaret Sanger enormously. Her courage, her tenacity, her vision … When I think about what she did all those years ago in Brooklyn, taking on archetypes, taking on attitudes and accusations flowing from all directions, I’m really in awe of her. There are a lot of lessons we can learn from her life, from the causes she launched and fought for and scarified for so greatly.”

Hillary Clinton later touched on her comments again while testifying before a congressional panel. U.S. Rep. Christopher Smith (R-N.J.) said “the poor, disenfranchised, weak, disabled, a person of color (and) an unborn child are among the so-called undesirables that Sanger would exterminate from the human race.” Clinton responded:

“I admire Thomas Jefferson, his words and his leadership — and I deplore his un-repentant slave holding. I admire Margaret Sanger being a pioneer and trying to empower women to have some control over their bodies — and I deplore the statements you have referenced. That is the way we often are when we look at flawed human beings. There are things we admire, and things that we deplore.

TruthorFiction.com has also investigated claims that Margaret Sanger was motivated by racism. Click here for the story.

In a 7-2 decision written by Justice Harry Blackmun (who was chosen because of his prior experience as counsel to the Mayo Clinic), the Court ruled that the Texas statute violated Jane Roe's constitutional right to privacy. The Court argued that the Constitution's First, Fourth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual's "zone of privacy" against state laws...

The Supreme Court . Expanding Civil Rights . Landmark Cases . Roe v. Wade (1973) | PBS

are you crazy? don't you understand that SC rulings are based on majority votes. Everything in this country is decided by majority vote. Minority rights were established by majority vote. Would you prefer a system where the minority rules? if so move to north korea

[

the job of the courses is to prohibit the majority from oppressing the minority.

but in terms of reproductive choice, the majority in this country are in favor of you staying out of women's personal decision-making process.

I actually agree with you to a point. In fact, I have used a similar argument until somebody pointed out to me that in Alabama circa 1960 the majority of people in that state were in favour of segregation. Was that a good idea?

Right or wrong, it should be left to the population of the state to decide. I live in the south, mandated school integration created more problems than it solved.

like all things related to race, it works better when it happens naturally, rather than when a government tries to force things on people.

are you crazy? don't you understand that SC rulings are based on majority votes. Everything in this country is decided by majority vote. Minority rights were established by majority vote. Would you prefer a system where the minority rules? if so move to north korea

it's settled law...constitutional precedent which has been repeatedly reaffirmed by SCOTUS.

[

the job of the courses is to prohibit the majority from oppressing the minority.

but in terms of reproductive choice, the majority in this country are in favor of you staying out of women's personal decision-making process.

then you should have no problem with putting it to a vote in every state, or a constitutional amendment ratified by 38 states.

I am perfectly willing to accept the results of such a vote (s), are you?

You keep ranting about a majority oppressing a minority, but you say that a majority agrees with you, I suspect that you really don't believe what you are claiming.

it's settled law...constitutional precedent which has been repeatedly reaffirmed by SCOTUS.

for now, but things change, opinions change, technology changes, cultures change.

Right or wrong, it should be left to the population of the state to decide. I live in the south, mandated school integration created more problems than it solved.

like all things related to race, it works better when it happens naturally, rather than when a government tries to force things on people.

constitutional rights are not up to the "states" as the states are not permitted to grant fewer rights than the feds.

i hope that helps you.

Forum List

Back