Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the taxpayer, moron. You just told me I'm irrelevant. That's all I read because that was enough stupid for an entire post.

No shit you are irrelevant. You do not matter to the system.

I believe I was talking over your head, so you did not understand what I was saying when you first quoted my post. Do not engage if you cannot comprehend the position. Do not get offended when the truth hurts.

Wonder if Cuban in the front row rattled Trump a bit?

Yeah Trump had to look at an actual billionaire close up.

What does a billionaire look like? They don't look like a human being? They have horns or stars or something?

They look like someone that pays their taxes and would release their tax return for the American people to have a look at. They don't look like Trump.

Ahhhhhh okay. I assume you know.

Yes. But don't let me get in your conspiracies about Clinton's eyes and brain damage, hypocrite.

That's the best you've got??? I guess she didn't face plant either. I didn't start this on her sticking eyes..someone else did...so why call me a hypocrite...........which btw makes no sense at all.

No, you only commented on it, believed it and asked for no real evidence.

How do you know what I believe? Just a mere comment proves nothing. I am just enjoying the discussion..........except some of you vile trash mouths are starting to filter in. (not saying you...just saying)

You hold idiotic conspiracies to a lower standard.

I wouldn't know. YOU seem to be the conspiracy guy. ;)

About Trump rambling incoherent answers? No. We all saw it. He lied about his support for the Iraq war, who started the birther movement as well as who kept it going. He lied about calling global warming a conspiracy started by the Chinese, he lied about the legality of stop and frisk, he lied his way through the debate because he doesn't know anything.

I'm the taxpayer, moron. You just told me I'm irrelevant. That's all I read because that was enough stupid for an entire post.

No shit you are irrelevant. You do not matter to the system.

I believe I was talking over your head, so you did not understand what I was saying when you first quoted my post. Do not engage if you cannot comprehend the position. Do not get offended when the truth hurts.
I matter to me, moron, and other people matter to themselves. You're sounding like a real establishment douche bag now.

******CNN CLINTON WON THE DEBATE 62-27******

Yeah, of course that's with a very Clinton-friendly audience. We'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

Or this. Guess where this comes from.
CtVM9BpWAAACx09.jpg

That's the best you've got??? I guess she didn't face plant either. I didn't start this on her sticking eyes..someone else did...so why call me a hypocrite...........which btw makes no sense at all.

How do you know what I believe? Just a mere comment proves nothing. I am just enjoying the discussion..........except some of you vile trash mouths are starting to filter in. (not saying you...just saying)

About Trump rambling incoherent answers? No. We all saw it. He lied about his support for the Iraq war, who started the birther movement as well as who kept it going. He lied about calling global warming a conspiracy started by the Chinese, he lied about the legality of stop and frisk, he lied his way through the debate because he doesn't know anything.

Stay on topic please. We were discussing conspiracies. I know nothing of them. You seem to.

What does a billionaire look like? They don't look like a human being? They have horns or stars or something?

They look like someone that pays their taxes and would release their tax return for the American people to have a look at. They don't look like Trump.

Why? So Harry Reid can lie about it from the floor of the Senate with immunity as he lied about Romney's taxes in 2012?....We now know you scum lie about everything!!!

Stay on topic please. We were discussing conspiracies. I know nothing of them. You seem to.

We're talking about the debate, you agreed with a poster about her eyes which alludes to some dumb ass conspiracy. I'm pointing out in a thread about the debate where Trump failed.

Why? So Harry Reid can lie about it from the floor of the Senate with immunity as he lied about Romney's taxes in 2012?....We now know you scum lie about everything!!!

No, if Trump released his taxes he could shut up any potential liars. It's that simple.

I matter to me, moron, and other people matter to themselves. You're sounding like a real establishment douche bag now.

I am criticizing the establishment, and if my words did not go over your head, you would of realized that.

These are facts. You are completely irrelevant to the system. You do not matter to anyone with power. What you believe is right does not make a difference.

Want to contest that? Well...

Trump's campaign manager is probably drinking herself stupid tonight.

I'll be curious to see how roadmapped her eyes look in the morning.

You're delusional. Millennials aren't as stupid as you think they are. They understand that $1 million is small in relation to $10 billion. They can do simple math, even if you can't.

But.......it was $1mil in 1970s' dollars........not that theres' anything wrong with that. :biggrin:

According to inflation, that would be $6+ million today, whereas $14 million in 1970 would be the same as about $87 million.

Har har, hardy har har. Everyone knows he's hiding it because it will send him to jail and end whatever career he had left. Defending it is passe. Find a new schtick.

By the way, what is up with Trump and his sniffing. It looks like his health is failing him as well. Poor thing, I hope they have a doctor offstage at the next debate, that is if he shows up.

We're talking about the debate, you agreed with a poster about her eyes which alludes to some dumb ass conspiracy. I'm pointing out in a thread about the debate where Trump failed.
It's not a conspiracy, dumbass. It's a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back