debate back on

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

both parties have agreed to Sept 10th debate.

Giant-Popcorn-Soda.gif

both parties have agreed to Sept 10th debate.

It isn't back on yet, Trump offered 3 dates for ABC, Fox and NBC, Harris and her team haven't agree to them. They have remained in the dark.

If I am Trump, I'm not doing ABC unless she does Fox. I wouldnt do ABC first either because Dems are afraid of open debates and tough questions so her team might advise her to just skip Fox if she does reasonably well in the pre-made questions from ABC.

It isn't back on yet, Trump offered 3 dates for ABC, Fox and NBC, Harris and her team haven't agree to them. They have remained in the dark.

If I am Trump, I'm not doing ABC unless she does Fox. I wouldnt do ABC first either because Dems are afraid of open debates and tough questions so her team might advise her to just skip Fox if she does reasonably well in the pre-made questions from ABC.
I say never mind making conditions and demands, to a certain extent.

Even in a biased environment people will be able to see through it, and Kumdumpster certainly isn't any kind of formidable debate opponent.....Tulsi mopped up the floor with her.

I say never mind making conditions and demands, to a certain extent.

Even in a biased environment people will be able to see through it, and Kumdumpster certainly isn't any kind of formidable debate opponent.....Tulsi mopped up the floor with her.
Trump absolutely DESTROYED Joe Biden even with the debate deck completely rigged against him. Why? Because nobody could defend the SHIT record of the Biden/Harris disaster. RAPED and MURDERED American women and girls by Biden/Harris illegals. Sky high inflation and interest rates. The promised Harris TAX INCREASES.

Nah. If that's the only one she'll do, get her on the stage. We saw how the last one worked out for them. LOL

Forum List

Back