Debate Questions

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
If you could write a debate question for Trump what would it be?
If you could write a debate question for Biden what would it be?

Trump. What specific actions would you take to shrink the increasing racial divide in our country?
Biden. You have been critical of the Presidents response to Covid-19 what specific actions would you take to deal with it?

I don’t really have confidence in neither guy, so no need for me to ask them anything. The debates have potential for some great comedy, so I’ll watch

In general...

What is the Constitutional authority for (insert issue here)?

Question for the moderators/newscasters:

What gives you the right to be the gatekeepers of our elections and limit the choices to just two candidates?

Does anyone really watch the debates?

Or do we just get the soundbites on CNN the morning after so we can appear that we did.

Presidential debates are a lot like Professor Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time". Lots of people had it on their coffee table, not many people read it from cover to cover.

Or do we just get the soundbites on CNN the morning after so we can appear that we did.
Well... I would likely get CNN's take on it.. But I sure as hell wouldn't look there first. I have low tolerance for hypocrites.

Presidential debates are a lot like Professor Hawking's book "A Brief History of Time". Lots of people had it on their coffee table, not many people read it from cover to cover.
*ponders*

That's ... Probably accurate.

Trump..... when you passed criminal justice reform did you realize it would undercut the crime bill that biden wrote in 94 ?....... biden do you support Trumps weakening of the crime bill that you wrote ? and would you like to apologize to Alice Marie Johnson sitting in the front row for the decades in prison he spent before Trump freed her ?

For Trump: how do you expect to deal with the division the democrats have been fomenting?

For Biden: tell us your name Joe. You only have four minutes. What is your name Joe?

I try too. I've watched most of them since 1996.

I did not watch the Trump/Hitlary debates though as I find hitlary's voice to be absolutely irritating, and I believed at the time that Trump was working to crush the GOP opposition and make it easy for the sociopath hag.

Then the magnificent bastard won the fuckin election and rolled back a shit ton of regressive policies and made the leftist worms in DC slither out of their holes and expose themselves. I pray to God he wins again and purges DC of the corruptocracy we have had to endure and that the DNC gets split up into the CPUSA. The billionaire donor class will never fund them, but retards who support Bernie and AOC would.

Trump: Are you going to crack down on social media after the election and make the internet the public square?

Biden: Do you support BLM the organization?

If there are debates, the whole world will be watching.

Who's gonna want to miss that train wreck

Forum List

Back