Debate Vanity.What Do You Want To See Happen And What Will Likely Happen?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: :eusa_doh: This has been quite a discussion especially since Hillary crashed and fell under a van. How is she going to endure the 90 minute debate with some kind of gaffe/involuntary body spasm? None of us actually believe she is going speak for 90 minutes without some kind of incident.:eek:
So what would you want to see happen to Hillary, but knowing the odds are 1 in 20,, and what do you really think will happen to Hillary that will bring her utter embarrassment in front of 200 Million People?
:woohoo:

for me....what I want to see? Hillarys knees buckle and she crashes to the floor
most likely.............. Hillary has a 5 second brain freeze in the middle of an answer

:eusa_clap: :eusa_dance: :eusa_doh: This has been quite a discussion especially since Hillary crashed and fell under a van. How is she going to endure the 90 minute debate with some kind of gaffe/involuntary body spasm? None of us actually believe she is going speak for 90 minutes without some kind of incident.:eek:
So what would you want to see happen to Hillary, but knowing the odds are 1 in 20,, and what do you really think will happen to Hillary that will bring her utter embarrassment in front of 200 Million People?
:woohoo:

it would be so nice if trumpsters had two IQ points to rub together. :cuckoo:

i actually wanna see Hillary bark for about 30 seconds,,,,then Huma goes on stage and gives Hillary a biscuit

when backed into a corner, Hillary will say "At The Time" then the audience all laughs back at her

Forum List

Back