Debbie Reynolds R. I. P.

It's one after the other after the other ......it doesn't stop :(

We're entering the age of the famous person. If you have 365 really famous people being produced a year, then you'd expect one to die every day or so. While the really famous people don't number so many, there are enough that we'll now see the death of famous people all the time, simply due to the number of famous people.
Everybody's gonna die....what is really astounding is that some will be mourned by many and some, sadly will be forgotten...yet all will be remembered through the faith they had or didn't have in our Lord and savior on judgement day.

And you're using someone's death to push your religion on others.

Are you using someone's death to denounce others beliefs?

They were all sad, Ali, Prince, Bowie...

But yea she was an Icon and I know how much you love old school

15740804_10210861171981010_1658824541291818149_n.jpg

I'm not so sure that one should be so mourning over something like this. I know my mother would be in agony were I to pass; it would be a bit of a blessing for her to pass shortly after me and not suffer too long.

That said, my sympathies to the remaining family; stay strong.

I'm not so sure that one should be so mourning over something like this. I know my mother would be in agony were I to pass; it would be a bit of a blessing for her to pass shortly after me and not suffer too long.

That said, my sympathies to the remaining family; stay strong.

Your raise a very interesting point. Parents that lose a child are in a lot of mental and physical pain. The loss takes a huge toll.

I think it's any loved one really. My grandmother died a year after my grandfather after nearly 60 years of marriage. She told us she had nothing left to live for and we were never able to "distract" her from that loss.

Some things are simply irreplaceable.

Forum List

Back