Debunkin' da Bunk

There be a lot of misinfo and disinfo going around, in apparent attempts to harm President Biden, and therefore harm America. Let's debunk.

You mean like the right are playing dirty politics against Biden, just as the left did to Trump for four years?

So the Biden administration decided to blow off this epic failure and hope it's forgotten soon. Their troll minions are out in force trying to change the truth with Tweets or deflections. I guess they finally realized blaming Trump was hurting more than helping. How sad.

Neener neener ...really?
Yes, really. There is this thing called politics where one side finds something they can attack the other side with for purely partisan political purposes. It's been around for over a couple of hundred years. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.

Yes, really. There is this thing called politics where one side finds something they can attack the other side with for purely partisan political purposes. It's been around for over a couple of hundred years. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it before.
So you admit you are just playing politics.

OK

Dismissed

That is the story that has been debunked.

Yes. They all stem from the same erroneous reports. All debunked, because the military today told us that it did not occur.

Forum List

Back