Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

Dude, your question is an artifact of your failed logic that unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.
False. My question concerns the truth of a statement, and the correct answer is the same for everyone. And it is one word. And you won't answer, because you don't know the answer. Very simple.
You know what it will take to get what you want. Quid pro quo.

Dude, your question is an artifact of your failed logic that unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension.
False. My question concerns the truth of a statement, and the correct answer is the same for everyone. And it is one word. And you won't answer, because you don't know the answer. Very simple.
Oops, another error. I already got your answer: you don't know. I was hoping you would guess, but I know you aren't going to do so, no matter what I say.

Oops, another error. I already got your answer: you don't know. I was hoping you would guess, but I know you aren't going to do so, no matter what I say.
You are desperate.

You are desperate.
Irrelevant.

You are desperate.
Irrelevant.
No. It goes to motive. And you have that in spades.

Ad hominem, ad hominem! This is about saying God exists-I believe that-so am I lying to myself? Or shifting goalposts-or guideposts? Theism is as mad as atheism because they are two sides of the same coin-belief in something that can't be proved. Just let people believe the way they want.
Theism cannot be proved but it can be rationally reasoned, inferred by empirical evidence and deduced by logically based
intuition.
Atheism, on the other hand, is purely a psychologically based reaction to reason. It is NO as a belief system.

If we didn't have the micro and macro universes all around us with their governing laws and physical principles that
have caused some of the most brilliant minds the human race has ever produced to intuit and posit God then atheists
might have a point, though they would still have to account for the universe which they freely admit they cannot do.

There is no empirical evidence. You can't just point to something and say that is evidence of X. You first have to demonstrate there is a connection between the evidence and X. I can't pick up a bit of sandstone from the ground and claim it is evidence of snakes. In order to demonstrate the connection between the empirical evidence, you first must determine what are the properties of God. Otherwise, you could be staring at the evidence and not know. Or just assuming something is evidence on the basis that you want it to be. If you don't know the properties, you can't make the connection with any evidence.

Last edited:
Ad hominem, ad hominem! This is about saying God exists-I believe that-so am I lying to myself? Or shifting goalposts-or guideposts? Theism is as mad as atheism because they are two sides of the same coin-belief in something that can't be proved. Just let people believe the way they want.
Theism cannot be proved but it can be rationally reasoned, inferred by empirical evidence and deduced by logically based
intuition.
Atheism, on the other hand, is purely a psychologically based reaction to reason. It is NO as a belief system.

If we didn't have the micro and macro universes all around us with their governing laws and physical principles that
have caused some of the most brilliant minds the human race has ever produced to intuit and posit God then atheists
might have a point, though they would still have to account for the universe which they freely admit they cannot do.

There is no empirical evidence. You can't just point to something and say that is evidence of X. You first have to demonstrate there is a connection between the evidence and X. I can't pick up a bit of sandstone from the ground and claim it is evidence of snakes. In order to demonstrate the connection between the empirical evidence, you first must determine are what the properties of God. Otherwise, you could be staring at the evidence and not know. Or just assuming something is evidence on the basis that you want it to be. If you don't know the properties, you can't make the connection with any evidence.
So the universe being created from nothing isn't empirical evidence?

Why wouldn't everything that has unfolded since the creation of the universe be considered as evidence?

Reset button:

Ringtone

Hollie

Third Party

JimBowie1958

diver52

G.T.

hobelim

Is the following statement true, or is it false?

"If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a millimeter is equal to a cubic kilometer."

Neither.
The answer is true because dolphins don't build skyscrapers and a millimeter isn't equal to a cubic kilometer. They aren't even in units that can be converted. Millimeter is a unit of length and cubic anything is a unit of volume.

It's a totally stupid question that one would find on an SAT exam. He thinks he understands logic but doesn't understand the practical application of logic in real world beliefs.

And we still don't know the qualifications of FortFun who criticizes the deductive reasoning of others but ignores the stupid arguments he makes.

The problem is that atheists can't actually make an argument for their beliefs because they can't prove a negative. The only argument they can make is to criticize the beliefs of others. They believe that their nonbelief is validated by invalidating the beliefs of others. It's a logic by difference so to speak. The problem with that is that they believe they have logically proven something which cannot be logically proven.

And the world goes on.

Why wouldn't everything that has unfolded since the creation of the universe be considered as evidence?
Excellent point
How is all of creation not empirical evidence of a creating force? Are we to assume that all we see and know just showed up in the mail box one day? Isn't a bicycle proof of the bicycle maker?

The logical argument for atheism really is "If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a millimeter is equal to a cubic kilometer."

Because they can't prove a negative and they can't validate their beliefs by criticizing the beliefs of others.

Excellent point
How is all of creation not empirical evidence of a creating force? Are we to assume that all we see and know just showed up in the mail box one day? Isn't a bicycle proof of the bicycle maker?
If you created something and I didn't know you created it, could I use what I found as evidence?

Forum List

Back