Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

To all:

Is the following statement true, or is it false?

"If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a milliliter is equal to a cubic kilometer."

G.T.

Are you saying you aren’t an expert on the use of logic?
I am saying that is irrelevant to the answer. For the 5th time.

Haha, poor ding.
And I am saying you aren’t qualified to make even that statement.
Which is also irrelevant to the correct answer.

I think we can safely say you don't know the answer. Now, you say it. "I don't know the answer."
You aren’t qualified to make that statement.

Ad hominem, ad hominem! This is about saying God exists-I believe that-so am I lying to myself? Or shifting goalposts-or guideposts? Theism is as mad as atheism because they are two sides of the same coin-belief in something that can't be proved. Just let people believe the way they want.
Theism cannot be proved but it can be rationally reasoned, inferred by empirical evidence and deduced by logically based
intuition.
Atheism, on the other hand, is purely a psychologically based reaction to reason. It is NO as a belief system.

If we didn't have the micro and macro universes all around us with their governing laws and physical principles that
have caused some of the most brilliant minds the human race has ever produced to intuit and posit God then atheists
might have a point, though they would still have to account for the universe which they freely admit they cannot do.
Still, you believe your way and they will believe their way-just as strongly.

Haha, poor ding.

I think we can safely say you don't know the answer. Now, you say it. "I don't know the answer."
Irrelevant. If a 5 year old reads the correct answer aloud from a discrete mathematics textbook, it is still the correct answer, despite the complete lack of training in logic on the part of the 5 year old.

Sorry ding...you're not going to sidestep the fact that you don't know the answer.

Now, i will let you flail and whine, and let others in the thread tackle the question.

Next is-your argument is not compelling-some atheist is lining up to shoot it down. Take a day of rest.

Nope! Hasn't happened yet. The only way it can be countered is by a coherent explication of how an actual infinite is possible or how existence could arise from nonexistence. The fact of what would actually constitute a direct refutation of the cosmological argument should tell one something very important. It has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked. To deny its cogency is to either straw-man it or to deny the veracity of the imperatives of logic while contradictorily attempting to use the same to counter it. Absurdity!

Atheism is madness.
Atheism is as mad as theism. Your arguments only convince you. Unless you perform lobotomies, you won't change anyone's mind.
Atheism is as mad as theism. Your arguments only convince you. Unless you perform lobotomies, you won't change anyone's mind.

Nope! Hasn't happened yet. The only way it can be countered is by ...

mad theists are by nature irrational the opposite of factual atheist. the ism's are the difference.
Mad theists? Factual atheists?

You want some facts? The universe literally popped into existence out of nothing 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool.

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many

Next is-your argument is not compelling-some atheist is lining up to shoot it down. Take a day of rest.

Nope! Hasn't happened yet. The only way it can be countered is by a coherent explication of how an actual infinite is possible or how existence could arise from nonexistence. The fact of what would actually constitute a direct refutation of the cosmological argument should tell one something very important. It has not been debunked. It cannot be debunked. To deny its cogency is to either straw-man it or to deny the veracity of the imperatives of logic while contradictorily attempting to use the same to counter it. Absurdity!

Atheism is madness.

mad theists are by nature irrational the opposite of factual atheist. the ism's are the difference.

You want some facts? The universe literally popped into existence out of nothing 14 billion years ago and then began to expand and cool.

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many
Really? Name the many.

Atheism is madness.

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many
Really? Name the many.
No-do some research on religions-you may learn something as I have.

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many
Really? Name the many.
I've studied all the major ones and a few of the primal ones. What is it that you believe I should have learned?

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many
Really? Name the many.
Besides, you weren't talking about religions, you claimed that there are many theories on the creation of the universe.

Can you name the many theories?

Haha, poor ding.

Irrelevant. If a 5 year old reads the correct answer aloud from a discrete mathematics textbook, it is still the correct answer, despite the complete lack of training in logic on the part of the 5 year old.

Sorry ding...you're not going to sidestep the fact that you don't know the answer.

Now, i will let you flail and whine, and let others in the thread tackle the question.
I'm not even looking at it until you state your qualifications.

Haha, poor ding.

Because you are embarrassed that you don't know the answer to the question i asked. Yes, I know.

If I told you my qualifications, you still would not answer. Because you do not know the answer.

Furthermore, you would only insult yourself to point out that an unqualified, untrained person knows the correct answer, when you do not.

Because you are embarrassed that you don't know the answer to the question i asked. Yes, I know.

If I told you my qualifications, you still would not answer. Because you do not know the answer.

Furthermore, you would only insult yourself to point out that an unqualified, untrained person knows the correct answer, when you do not.
I just told you I haven't even looked at it because I am waiting for you to tell me your qualifications as an expert in logic.

Which I question from our many interactions where you displayed no grasp of logic.

Color me stubborn. I can do this all day.

I literally want you to lie about your qualifications so that it eats away at you.

I just told you I haven't even looked at it because I am waiting for you to tell me your qualifications as an expert in logic.
Which is obviously an embarrasing ploy to stall. The correct answer is the same for everyone, regardless of their training.

You are embarrassing yourself. You don't know the answer. Thus, we are treated to several pages of whiny, irrelevant nonsense, instead of a simple,one word answer.

How’s that for facts?
One theory among many
Really? Name the many.
I've studied all the major ones and a few of the primal ones. What is it that you believe I should have learned?
More theories of creation

Forum List

Back