Debunking another new atheist's baby talk on Youtube

It is literally the reason why the SLoT precludes an infinite acting universe.
...beginning at the point where the natural laws begin. This point in time can occur more than once. Again, I have no interest in debating your creationist talking points based in 30 year old physics.
How does this change thermodynamics?

You do realize that all objects are equilibrating, right?

My education background is in engineering.
Irrelevant. What matters is that you clearly have had no logic training.

Is the following statement true, or is it false?:

"If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a milliliter is equal to a cubic kilometer."
Did you even graduate from high school?
Answer the question.

Was the statement true, or false?
First answer mine. What are your qualifications?

It doesn’t make much sense for me to discuss this with a 7 11 cashier, right?

...beginning at the point where the natural laws begin. This point in time can occur more than once. Again, I have no interest in debating your creationist talking points based in 30 year old physics.

Ignored.

"If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a millimeter is equal to a cubic kilometer."

Hint: my background is irrelvant to the correct answer.

The natural laws were in existence before space and time itself because the same laws which prescribe the evolution of space and time also prescribe the creation of space and time.

Ignored.

"If dolphins build skyscrapers, then a millimeter is equal to a cubic kilometer."

You’re embarrassed by your background.

Ignored.

Neat!

You are afraid of answering the question. We all know why.

To all:

Hey guys...why do you suppose ding won't answer the question, after displaying so much confidence in his own knowledge of logic?

Ignored.

Neat!

You just accused me of what you are doing.

There’s that pesky logic thing again.

Ignored.

Neat!

Neat!

Worth noting: ding the charlatan asked his question in an attempt to avoid my question. He will not be answering my simple question, because he does not know the amswer.

To all:

Hey guys...why do you suppose ding won't answer the question, after displaying so much confidence in his own knowledge of logic?
If you are so eminently qualifies in the use of logic then why won’t you tell us what your qualifications are?

Because I want to know your qualifications first.
Which is stupid, embarrassing, and transparent, as my background has no bearing on the answer. You're not fooling anyone.

Nor will you be working up the stones to give an answer.

Ignored.

Neat!

Neat!

Worth noting: ding the charlatan asked his question in an attempt to avoid my question. He will not be answering my simple question, because he does not know the amswer.
So you can’t follow the logic that you need to provide your qualifications if you are going to assert you are an expert on the subject?

I’ve testified as an expert witnesses a half dozen times or so and my testimony always starts with why I am qualified to testify.

So what are you qualifications in the use of logic?

Because I want to know your qualifications first.
Which is stupid, embarrassing, and transparent, as my background has no bearing on the answer. You're not fooling anyone.

Nor will you be working up the stones to give an answer.
See my last post on the need to provide qualifications if you are going to assert to be an expert on a subject.

It’s not that complicated.

Ignored.

Neat!

Neat!

So you can’t follow the logic that you need to provide your qualifications if you are going to assert you are an expert on the subject?

I’ve testified as an expert witnesses a half dozen times or so and my testimony always starts with why I am qualified to testify.

Sorry ding. None of that is relevant to the correct answer to the question...an answer which anyone trained in the most basic principles of logic could provide.

You simply do not know the answer. And hey, that's okay. We are all ignorant of a great many things. It's your refusal to learn anything that makes you a twat.

Neat!

Neat!

Sorry ding. None of that is relevant to the correct answer to the question...an answer which anyone trained in the most basic principles of logic could provide.

You simply do not know the answer. And hey, that's okay. We are all ignorant of a great many things. It's your refusal to learn anything that makes you a twat.
I don’t need advice from a guy making minimum wage, bro.

Forum List

Back