December 13, 68 degrees

65 degrees on Christmas Eve...

No Global warming?

Republicans are so dumb

Laughably liberal loons still persist in conflating weather with climate.

(Psst. It's never in the history of recorded temperatures EVER been warm in December before. Pass it on. leftwhiner will lap that bullshit right up!)
You have no understanding of science

Wrong.

I understand something you clearly do not.

The December 2015 average temperature in a portion of the United States is indicative of weather; not climate change.

It is your understanding that is lacking.

Pretty fully.

You have no comprehension how climate change is determined

If it snows in the winter, conservatives dance around and post threads about how dumb Al Gore is
If it is 68 degrees on Dec 13, I get to post threads about how it proves global warming

46F in NYC?

How is that possible??

CO2 warmed it to 69 a few days ago, now we're in a death plunge to absolute zero, should we leave our cars running all night to pump CO2 into the air?

Its projected to be 70 degrees on Christmas Eve in Baltimore.

What Global Warming?
Don't bitch about it and enjoy the day......hope this helps!

You remind me of a quote:

I'm pointing at the moon and the small minded are staring at my finger

I know more than you and I am more than willing to share my knowledge for the benefit of humanity...don't let this opportunity pass you by.

It already has, that was your chance and you missed it

By the time you read this planet Earth will likely be a lifeless ball of ice. Temperature today is 35 and snow flurries in the forecast. A few days ago it was a balmy 69. We messed with the climate, we played God by agreeing to alter the CO2 and now we are hopelessly trapped in a temperature decline. At the present rate, the oceans will be completely frozen by Christmas, by New Year the last of John Kerry's mansions will go dark.

We should have know better than to even try to reduce CO2

Forgive us

65 degrees on Christmas Eve...

No Global warming?

Republicans are so dumb

Laughably liberal loons still persist in conflating weather with climate.

(Psst. It's never in the history of recorded temperatures EVER been warm in December before. Pass it on. leftwhiner will lap that bullshit right up!)
You have no understanding of science

Wrong.

I understand something you clearly do not.

The December 2015 average temperature in a portion of the United States is indicative of weather; not climate change.

It is your understanding that is lacking.

Pretty fully.

You have no comprehension how climate change is determined

If it snows in the winter, conservatives dance around and post threads about how dumb Al Gore is
If it is 68 degrees on Dec 13, I get to post threads about how it proves global warming

If anybody uses a snow in June event as proof that AGW is bullshit, then they are as ignorant as you are for pointing to a warm day in late fall in one region of the country in one month of one year as "evidence" that AGW is confirmed.

No.

All joking aside, your grasp on science is beyond just weak. It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back