Decent, honest people would call this "cheating." Democrats call it “ballot harvesting.”

It is illegal for good reason, as it invites corruption and fraud, as it did in the case of Leslie McCrae Dowless the GOP operative that was collecting and filling out absentee ballots in North Carolina, forcing NC to hold another congressional election in that district. That was 2018. I am not sure if he is out of prison yet or not.

There is no good reason for it to be illegal. They were caught doing that in North Carolina by the authorities.

It was also ruled, by the State Supreme Court, to have occurred in Wisconsin in 2020...But nobody went to prison, like they should have....Same thing has been uncovered on video in Georgia, with a whistlblower (who happens to be in these videos) saying that he was paid $10.00 a ballot.

But like every other shameless hack, you can point to when the other team does it, but when your team engages in criminality there's not a peep.

More lies. Nothing was uncovered in Georgia. There is no evidence of anything criminal.

Sorry
But that is not a mail in ballot
A mail in ballot is not signed, but the outside envelope is signed and dated and verified against the signature on file.

Looks like they signed a request for a mail in ballot
That is not Ballot Harvesting
Partial transcript of video. I heard "Harold Dunn". I might be wrong on the candidate's name. Harold Dunn - $174 in Political Contributions for 2020

"Hello Ma'am. I'm here from the Harold Dunn campaign. and I'm here to assist you on your mail-in ballot. I need you to check here for Harold Dunn (voter checks where she indicates) and I need you to sign here."

Why would the voter be checking a candidate's name on a request for a mail-in ballot? And why would a representative of the politician's campaign be sent to accomplish this?

It was also ruled, by the State Supreme Court, to have occurred in Wisconsin in 2020...But nobody went to prison, like they should have....Same thing has been uncovered on video in Georgia, with a whistlblower (who happens to be in these videos) saying that he was paid $10.00 a ballot.

But like every other shameless hack, you can point to when the other team does it, but when your team engages in criminality there's not a peep.
Just the first one that came to mind, because it forced a new congressional election in that district and the one he cheated for disavowed him and sided with the election commission on the need for a new election.
I wasn't aware of the ones you spoke of, but they were equally un-American. Were they tried and convicted by a jury of their peers or plead guilty, like the cheating un-American swine in North Carolina?

"Hello Ma'am. I'm here from the Harold Dunn campaign. and I'm here to assist you on your mail-in ballot. I need you to check here for Harold Dunn (voter checks where she indicates) and I need you to sign here."

Why would the voter be checking a candidate's name on a request for a mail-in ballot? And why would a representative of the politician's campaign be sent to accomplish this?
Exactly

It is a request for a mail in ballot. Nothing illegal about harvesting those.

There is no good reason for it to be illegal. They were caught doing that in North Carolina by the authorities.
"It invites corruption". Only somebody willing to invite corruption could support it.

Sorry
But that is not a mail in ballot
A mail in ballot is not signed, but the outside envelope is signed and dated and verified against the signature on file.

Looks like they signed a request for a mail in ballot
That is not Ballot Harvesting
Dems have been BUYING such ballots from druggies and drunks..........

1641699052641.png

Forum List

Back