Decision reached in Arbrey case

Zimmerman followed Martin against the instructions of police dispatch. Zimmerman walked up on him, was getting his ass kicked, killed Martin and played self defense. He got away with murder.
This is exactly what happened Will.

Fatherless vs not fatherless goes a much longer way.

I always like seeing your meme about fathers.....

This gets to me, the culture that says 'snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches.'

It means that all black folks are criminals, and need to work together against the police. Democrats support this.

Zimmerman followed Martin against the instructions of police dispatch. Zimmerman walked up on him, was getting his ass kicked, killed Martin and played self defense. He got away with murder.

The police did NOT instruct Zimmerman to not follow him.

Zimmerman had lost track of Trayvon, til Trayvon came up to him.

Trayvon knocked him down and was beating his head against the sidewalk, til Zimmerman pulled his firearm out of his pocket and shot him.

Self Defense.

Zimmerman followed Martin against the instructions of police dispatch. Zimmerman walked up on him, was getting his ass kicked, killed martin and played self defense. He got away with murder.
not true all, when dispatch told Zimmerman that he headed back to his truck and Martin attacked him from ambush

Two of the gun rights organizations I'm a member of have issued statements in support of the Rittenhouse verdict and I now have to reconsider my opinions.

There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law and I keep seeing both of them getting stomped when it comes how self-defense is defined.
Did you expect them NOT to support him?

35.3% of floridians own a gun.
That means that 7,614,210 Floridians own a gun, which they couldn't know unless every one of them were registered.

Are you actually asking where I live? Mods please handle this..........
So just where do you live, shithead? Are you that ashamed of the big city shithole you live in that you are afraid to name the city, state or even just the region of the country? Is your blue state that bad that you are embarrassed to name it? Maybe you are listed in the phone directory there under John P. Doe? At 101 Nowhere Street? :21:

I always like seeing your meme about fathers.....

This gets to me, the culture that says 'snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches.'

It means that all black folks are criminals, and need to work together against the police. Democrats support this.
Fatherless has nothng to do with this or anything else. Whites have killed snitches for a long time and your Asian triad buddies do also. It's sad that you hate being Korean so much.

Forum List

Back