Decision reached in Arbrey case

FALSE! All this "chasing him down" talk is media babble, irrelavant to the murder charge, Wanna charge them with Stalking ? Maybe that could stick.

Re: the murder charge, > the pointing of a shotgun only occured after Arbery charged at McMichael, thereby defining the shooting as self-defense. 100% legal.
The Prosecutor, God bless her heart, got Travis McMichaels to admit during his testimony that Arbery presented no threat to him prior to Travis pointing his shotgun at him - Arbery did not shout at Travis, he did not speak to him, he did not threaten him in any way.

Not being racist, Trump wouldn't even consider a pardon for those three.
Self-defense allowed; murder not allowed. Our justice system works when politics are left at the door...

Trump is a racist and a white trump supporter claiming he itsn't doesn't change that.

I would bet good money that the average IQ of a gun owner is much lower than rhat of those who do not own guns. Especially with white people.
Not a good bet. Another looney notion swirling around in the heads of la la land Democrats. Those who don't own guns, are automatically shown to be idiots just by virtue that that live unarmed, even in their own homes. What could be dumber ?

Not a good bet. Another looney notion swirling around in the heads of la la land Democrats. Those who don't own guns, are automatically shown to be idiots just by virtue that that live unarmed, even in their own homes. What could be dumber ?
An excellent bet. Would even give2:1.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I would bet good money that the average IQ of a gun owner is much lower than rhat of those who do not own guns. Especially with white people.
Two of the gun rights organizations I'm a member of have issued statements in support of the Rittenhouse verdict and I now have to reconsider my options.

There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law and I keep seeing both of them getting stomped when it comes to how self-defense is defined.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back