Decision reached in Arbrey case

Before that video was taken has nothing to do with a murder charge. That has to do with when Arbery chose to turn left and attack Travis.

PS "allegedy" doesn't count for squat.
You were claiming Arbery was not chased down. I provided evidence from one of the guys chasing him down that he was being chased down prior to the video. You're a basket case.

Me, and 80% of Florida residents who carry guns. Our communities ARE aware (and appreciative of the protection we provide).

Where do you live ? In same anti-gun, nutjob hellhole like New York city ?
35.3% of floridians own a gun. Are you actually asking where I live? Mods please handle this..........

You were claiming Arbery was not chased down. I provided evidence from one of the guys chasing him down that he was being chased down prior to the video. You're a basket case.
The "chased down" line is a silly red herring. Go press a stalking charge if you're so hot & bothered about "chasing down". Here, we're talking about 3 guys being (FALSELY) charged with murder, and facing life imprisonment.

The "chased down" line is a silly red herring. Go press a stalking charge if you're so hot & bothered about "chasing down". Here, we're talking about 3 guys being (FALSELY) charged with murder, and facing life imprisonment.
Nothing false about. Hope they all go to prison for a long time. The law is the law. The charge was correct as was the verdict.

35.3% of floridians own a gun. Are you actually asking where I live? Mods please handle this..........
Why does a mod have to handle anything? Where do you live ? That is a valid question that pertains to different gun laws in different states and cities. It also explains why people in anti-gun places have such a pathological fear of guns. Join the military, Mr gun trauma.

Now we have sentencing.

Probably 10 years will be the longest sentence. They'll get out in 5 years.

Not bad for killing an innocent man.

It’s been a good week. Both the Rittenhouse verdict and Arbery verdict showed us the garbage race baiters and racists are being weeded out.

George Zimmerman the neighborhood watch guy killed an unarmed Trayvon Martin for walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood. And he wasnt convicted.
George Zimmerman the neighborhood watch guy killed an unarmed Trayvon Martin for walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood.

Trayvon was beating Zimmermans head against a concrete sidewalk.

Self defense

Forum List

Back