Decision reached in Arbrey case

Jury didnt see it your way. And no jury will either. The hillbillies brought the guns. The hillbillies boxed the jogger in. The hillbillies chased down the jogger. What do you expect someone to do in that situation? Another case of people trying to take the law into their own hands. And now they will be punished.
No law against "bringing" guns. I bring a gun everywhere I go, everyday. There are laws saying you CAN do that.

I don't see any evidence of the McMichaels "chasing down" Arbery, as everybody keeps yammering. The McMicheals truck was sitting still, and Arbery ran TO IT.

No law against "bringing" guns. I bring a gun everywhere I go, everyday. There are laws saying you CAN do that.

I don't see any evidence of the McMichaels "chasing down" Arbery, as everybody keeps yammering. The McMicheals truck was sitting still, and Arbery ran TO IT.

Do you live in a ghetto? What are you so afraid of?

Zimmerman killed that kid for being suspicious and provocative? I thought he killed him for beating his head against the pavement.

Moonbats sure like to moonbat, don't they.
Well, that's according to Zimmerman. Then again, if Zimmerman minded his own damn business, Martin would still be alive.

Racist scumbags are racist scumbags I guess.

Because time doesnt exist before that video was taken, right?

"Lowrey testified that Bryan, one of the defendants, told him during an interview that he was on his porch on February 23, 2020, when he saw a "Black guy running down the road" and a truck "trailing or following" him. Bryan told Lowrey he yelled "You all got him?" to the truck and then got in his own truck to "assist," according to a transcript of the interview.
Bryan, who recorded cell phone video of the shooting, allegedly hit Arbery with his truck after he joined the McMichaels in chasing Arbery. The three men were allowed to leave the scene and weren't arrested until the video became public.
On Wednesday, Lowrey testified Bryan told him that once in his truck, he "angled" Arbery "off the side of the road," according to the transcript. Bryan told Lowery he had not seen Arbery prior to that incident, according to the transcript, and was not aware of him being involved in "any past instances."

George Zimmerman the neighborhood watch guy killed an unarmed Trayvon Martin for walking in Zimmerman's neighborhood. And he wasnt convicted.
Martin was NOT "unarmed". If you attack somebody with a gun, you are armed with his gun as much as he is. Also, there is no such thing a unarmed. A ballpoint pen can be a deadly weapon stuck in someone's eye, A rock or sharp stick can be picked up off the ground almost anywhere. A belt or a cord from blinds, can be used to strangle someone. Any one of a number of liquids can be used, if thrown in someone's eyes. A size advantage is a weapon of sorts.

Martin was NOT "unarmed". If you attack somebody with a gun, you are armed with his gun as much as he is. Also, there is no such thing a unarmed. A ballpoint pen can be a deadly weapon stuck in someone's eye, A rock or sharp stick can be picked up off the ground almost anywhere. A belt or a cord from blinds, can be used to strangle someone. Any one of a number of liquids can be used, if thrown in someone's eyes. A size advantage is a weapon of sorts.
And you carry a gun around with you everywhere. Your community should be made aware of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Because time doesnt exist before that video was taken, right?

"Lowrey testified that Bryan, one of the defendants, told him during an interview that he was on his porch on February 23, 2020, when he saw a "Black guy running down the road" and a truck "trailing or following" him. Bryan told Lowrey he yelled "You all got him?" to the truck and then got in his own truck to "assist," according to a transcript of the interview.
Bryan, who recorded cell phone video of the shooting, allegedly hit Arbery with his truck after he joined the McMichaels in chasing Arbery. The three men were allowed to leave the scene and weren't arrested until the video became public.
On Wednesday, Lowrey testified Bryan told him that once in his truck, he "angled" Arbery "off the side of the road," according to the transcript. Bryan told Lowery he had not seen Arbery prior to that incident, according to the transcript, and was not aware of him being involved in "any past instances."

Before that video was taken has nothing to do with a murder charge. That has to do with when Arbery chose to turn left and attack Travis.

PS "allegedy" doesn't count for squat.

Sort of. Yet this trial almost didn’t happen. This almost got passed off as just “another violent black thug” in a justifiable self defense killing. It was covered up, and if that video hadn’t come out, if the Arbery family had not persevered…
But it did happen and, IMO, the correct verdict was rendered.

And you carry a gun around with you everywhere. Your community should be made aware of you.
Me, and 80% of Florida residents who carry guns. Our communities ARE aware (and appreciative of the protection we provide).

Where do you live ? In same anti-gun, nutjob hellhole like New York city ?

Forum List

Back