🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

You must be hallucinating. The video shows Arbery ATTACKING Travis, punching him, and Travis shooting Arbery in self-defense. Simple as that.
LOLOL

Yeah, Arbery attacked the guy who threatened his life by pointing a shotgun at him. It's called, "self defense."

YOu ready to spout more lies today? You never gave the link or confirmed you were lying when you said 80% of florida residents own a gun.
You have no evidence that I was lying, so :anj_stfu:
I heard 80% from a few sources on TV. You have your sources. Nothing shows yours are necessarily any better than mine.

3rd time now dense one > Travis did NOT point a shotgun at Arbery, before Arbery ATTACKED him. LOL. Are you dense ? ]

The video confirms what I said. Even at 1/4 speed.

You are making a mockery of yourself.
LOLOL

He said he did, ya fuckin' retard. Who do you think is going to believe you over him?

And no, I'm making a fool out of you. Keep it up, I'm enjoying this.

LOLOL

He said he did, ya fuckin' retard. Who do you think is going to believe you over him?

And no, I'm making a fool out of you. Keep it up, I'm enjoying this.
The VIDEO is the point of reference, and it shows Travis NOT pointing a gun at Arbery, until after Arbery ATTACKED him. Game, set, match.

HA HA > what a fool you are. The sources post was about the % of gun ownership in Florida, not the trial, you idiot.
LOLOL

And in the trial you didn't bother to watch, Travis testified he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery approached him and the truck. He went into detail how Arbery was heading towards him on the driver's side, but then veered towards the passenger side after pointing his gun at Arbery.

Where did I say the words >>"They didn't drive around in a truck."
Post # please.
In your incoherent post I quoted. It's the only thing near an assertion or claim you managed to cobble together. But feel free to try to better articulate what you were actually trying to say.

The VIDEO is the point of reference, and it shows Travis NOT pointing a gun at Arbery, until after Arbery ATTACKED him. Game, set, match.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he admitted he pointed the gun.

McMichael testified that he pointed his gun at Arbery — saying his intent was to get him to back off — and Arbery then turned and ran around the passenger side.

LOL

Says you, the senile curmudgeon who didn't even watch the trial. :cuckoo:
How do you know I didn't watch the trial ? Actually, I did see it, and I posted a video of it in this thread, including the part where Travis said "I was ATTACKED."

Forum List

Back