🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

Trump said about Charlotte that there were good people on both sides.

Yeah, talking about the statue arguments, he specifically excluded the white supremacists, so your statement is
a lie.

Which is par for the course with you and your ilk.

Arbery was not the victim. He was a violent, criminal ATTACKER, who was guilty of assault & battery +attempted murder. Watch the VIDEO.

The victims are the 3 guys going to prison, and all of us who exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves.
Ahmaud Arbery's goose was cooked if he did anything else but roll his eyes and say "Yes, Massa" when white hands are pointing a shotgun at him.

One of the programs to assist mothers raising their children REQUIRED that the father be removed from the home. in order to receive food, housing and other benefits.

Then you all turn around use that as a bludgeon?
So that's why the dad's are off getting someone else pregnant? Plueeze. If Dad worked and took care of his family there would be no need to be removed. Stop with the bullshit excuses. Teach your children that black FAMILIES matter...

Of course it was. And his cultists give him a pass, because they know he has to operate within certain rules. Just as the lobotomize hillbillies on January 6th got the message loud and clear to go get violent, despite the hedging in Trump's speech.
You have Zero proof of that ZERO evidence it is true unless of course you are claiming to be a mind reader.

You have faced the opposite of racism. You have been the BENEFICIARY of racism - Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan, Obama's Promise Program, CRT, etc. Whites are who have faced racism.
Don’t forget Clinton’s midnight basketball.

Let's do that for you, you racist fuckwit.

If we take a look at the number of violent crimes committed by blacks we can see they committed 153,341 of the 408,873 violent crimes, which is 37% of the violent crimes. If blacks make up 13% of the population they should only be committing 13% of the crimes, instead, they are committing crimes almost three times as many crimes as they should be.

View attachment 568024

And blacks aren't even 13% of the population, they're 12% and declining.

Last edited:
So what this verdict says is that you can have a Neighborhood Watch but "Watch" is the operative word, If you do anything more than "watch" like trying to stop the criminal you will be severly punisheed.
Neighborhood watch has always been observer and report.

I think it began going off the rails when Zimmerman decided to conceal carry his personal weapon (against the rules) and "patrol" his neighborhood and confronting individuals he deemed as "suspect" none of which is allowed.

That's how we got to him stalking and killing Treyvon Martin.

I don't need to see ANY of the kangaroo trial. And neither does anybody else. All anybody needs to see is the video.

Assault & battery, and attempted murder.

Had Travis not been in that place at that time,none of this would have happened. The fact that he placed himself there with his gun, irrespective of everything else makes him the aggressor. I don't care if Arbery pissed him off by saying his mom wears army boots and that caused Travis to chase him, he is STILL the AGGRESSOR in this encounter.

You can argue a counterfactual but the reality is, when this prosecutor tried to cover shit up they went to jail for it.

If her trial lets her off the hook you may have a point but stating it would not have happened is just finding a way to fit this in a narrative.
I think it’s staying the obvious. The media can’t focus on every instance of injustice. It’s not possible. Many will slip under the radar.

And dont' forget the system REQUIRED the father be removed from the the home in order for the mother to receive assistance for her children. How fucking duplicitous and hypocritical are these peopole.
Exactly. This is the way they are about everything. Theyv try telling us how things are our fault for our choices when everything we say is documented. Nothing they say is. All feelings an opinions.

They made it a requirement that the father couldn't be in the home,so yeah it kind of is, even if not 100% of the time.
It is apparent that these right wingers have no knowledge of public policy.

I'm not the one making the completely asinine claim that black fathers not sticking by their children is the fault of white people.

And you've yet to explain to me why you haven't moved out of this incredibly racist nation and to a non-white country.
You are ignorant. Newsvine has told you about the policy and I have shown you that black fathers are sticbking by their children. I don't have to explain shit to you. Why haven't you move out of this nation whose government has gotten too large for you and moved to one with a smaller government?

Wanna compare educational CVs???

I am articulate enough to destroy you, with metronomic regularity, without ever needing vulgarity. That alone should answer any educational challenge.
I've whipped your retarded ass at every turn. I use vulgarity with you becsause you deserve it. You need to know exatly how much disdain I have for you.

So what this verdict says is that you can have a Neighborhood Watch but "Watch" is the operative word, If you do anything more than "watch" like trying to stop the criminal you will be severly punisheed.
There was no criminal to stop. Thinking like yours is why those 3 men will spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Forum List

Back