🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Decision reached in Arbrey case

How do you know I didn't watch the trial ? Actually, I did see it, and I posted a video of it in this thread, including the part where Travis said "I was ATTACKED."
I know you didn't watch it because you keep denying Travis admitted he pointed his shotgun at Arbery. Something you would have known had you actually watched the trial.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."

It wasn’t the system that lead to this but massive media attention, without which it is doubtful any of this would have come to light.

I don’t consider media as part of the system working.
The media are very much part of the system and ensuring it works – the First Amendment right to a free press.

Where the press is free to investigate government and free to report to the people what government is doing; or in this case, what government has failed to do.

I know you didn't watch it because you keep denying Travis admitted he pointed his shotgun at Arbery. Something you would have known had you actually watched the trial.

Travis: "yes, I pointed the shotgun at him."
Of course he pointed the shotgun at Arbery - but that was as he legally should have, after Arbery ATTACKED him. Ho hum..

You have no evidence that I was lying, so :anj_stfu:
I heard 80% from a few sources on TV. You have your sources. Nothing shows yours are necessarily any better than mine.
Yeah I do, dipshit. I provided the correct figure. You have nothing, liar. Go on and lie some more. That's what you are known for doing on here.

I would not have done what those three guys did. I damn sure would not have gotten out of a vehicle with a shotgun and confronted Aubrey.

I might have followed him from a distance, called the cops, kept an eye on him till the cops got there, but these guys fucked up royally, and now they're going to the pen. If it's true from what I heard any of them were former LEO's, they may as well expect for have to fight, fuck, and pay protection for a very long time at a serious expense.

They should have known better.

I don't care about Aubrey's record, if he actually was casing the place and even stole something.

These guys fucked up simply by chasing and attempting to detain him.

Me too. We haven't gotten to point of vigilantes yet, close, but not quite.

The media are very much part of the system and ensuring it works – the First Amendment right to a free press.

Where the press is free to investigate government and free to report to the people what government is doing; or in this case, what government has failed to do.
Failed to acquit the 3 men who were convicted.

Doesn't matter what he said, or what you (without a shred of presented evidence), say he said.

What matters is the VIDEO. That and only that.
LOLOL

So we should ignore him admitting he pointed his gun but we should only rely on a grainy video from 100 yards away which doesn't always show Travis?

Why are you so determined to show this forum how senile you are?

Arbery was not the victim. He was a violent, criminal ATTACKER, who was guilty of assault & battery +attempted murder. Watch the VIDEO.

The victims are the 3 guys going to prison, and all of us who exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves.
Hmmm, but if the three had not confronted the man for whom they thought was a serious concern (so much so that they had to have gun's?), then they should have stayed back (kept an eye on him), until the proper authorities would have arrived. Now after they decided to confront him, then that's where everything goes wrong because Arbery didn't respect them as being law enforcement officers, and therefore who knows what he began thinking in the confrontation, and it's obvious that the McMichael's didn't think through what could possibly happen in the situation either, otherwise when they did what they did. I said it before or way back, that what a bunch of knuckle head's these (should have known better after they were supposed to be these x LEOs), who were on the case. Wow.

Kind of strange about the videographer being found guilty of murder. That surprised me. Of course I didn't see the trial where he was being accused, so I'm not sure what other role he played other than filming the event for evidentiary purposes maybe.

Arbery was not the victim. He was a violent, criminal ATTACKER, who was guilty of assault & battery +attempted murder. Watch the VIDEO.

The victims are the 3 guys going to prison, and all of us who exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves.
You and others on the racist right are desperate to return to a time when whites could murder black Americans with impunity – ‘justified’ by the racist notion that being black alone constitutes a ‘threat.’

You and others on the racist right are desperate to return to a time when whites could murder black Americans with impunity – ‘justified’ by the racist notion that being black alone constitutes a ‘threat.’
Projecting a little bit here ? Good grief.

Except it does, it was shown to the court and corroborated by testimony form the murderers. I dontknow what else to tellyou, besides the fact that you are embarrassing yourself and clearly don't know much about this.
No it doesn't. As I explained to Faun, I posted the VIDEO. It's right here in this thread, and even slowed down to .25, it does NOT SHOW Travis "get out of the truck and point the gun at him".

VIDEO proves what I say. Sounds like you never looked at it.

Failed to acquit the 3 men who were convicted.
The First Amendment protects the right of the press to investigate government and the right of the people to know what their government is doing, as reported by the press.

Without freedom of the press the people would have no knowledge of their governments’ actions – in this case the failure of government to investigate and prosecute the men who murdered Arbery.

That is ludicrous, but to be expected from the deranged left.

Actually this case has nothing to do with race (except the pandering by the prosecution to a black majority population) - same as in the equally unjust Slager case.

No it doesn't. As I explained to Faun, I posted the VIDEO. It's right here in this thread, and even slowed down to .25, it does NOT SHOW Travis "get out of the truck and point the gun at him".

Sounds like you never looked at it.

Just like you never looked at the testimony videos I, and at least one other poster, provided, with Travis ADMITTING UNDER OATH that he was pointing the shotgun at Arbrey before he was attacked.

But then, you've proven you have no interest in what actually happened.

you just want to promote your own biased scenario.

LOL

Retard, Travis admitted under oath he pointed his gun at Arbery as Arbery was heading towards his truck. I even posted a news article which corroborated that.

Here is a screen shot of a frame in the video you're having sex with... explain where you see a shotgun not being pointed at Arbery in that frame...

Screenshot_20211125-125918_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Forum List

Back