Defend Your Ground?

Here he comes right out and says it:

In one particularly eerie web posting, a commenter with Newell’s username and avatar responded to a Mother Jones article about crime in Chicago.

“I am a Liberal & I don’t mind violent criminals in jail its Pot smokers & non violent crimes such as prostitution, protesting that I don’t want to see people in jail for,” they wrote. “if you bring an AR15 to a public meeting & parade around with it you should go to jail I believe in the second amendment, but there is a difference between the second amendment & terrorizing people!”

Rockne Newell: Facebook Rantings Came Before Shooting | TPMDC

Another direct quote:

"Though he described himself as having voted for Barack Obama, he used his Facebook page to criticize the President for the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, “prosecutions of whistleblowers,” including Bradley Manning, and federal marijuana prosecutions.

“Re Police State I voted for Barry the guy who was the life of the pot parties not Barack Hussein Obama who champions religious laws like anti choice anti pot laws, boy did I get fooled!” Newell wrote in one post"

{link}
Rockne Newell: Facebook Rantings Came Before Shooting | TPMDC

Another radical lefty loses his fucking mind.

Maybe the anti-gun loons like NoTeaPartyPlz should start by disarming his own lunatic fringe before worrying about everyone else.

“I am a Liberal & I don’t mind violent criminals in jail its Pot smokers & non violent crimes such as prostitution, protesting that I don’t want to see people in jail for,” they wrote. “if you bring an AR15 to a public meeting & parade around with it you should go to jail I believe in the second amendment, but there is a difference between the second amendment & terrorizing people!”

Sounds like he could be best friends with NoTeaPartyPlz! :lol:

My God, what a fail thread. Trying to pin this on "the right", and it turns out the perp is a left wing reject. You can't make this stuff up!

I used to know Saylorsburg quite well. My great Aunt Katie owed the Saylorsburg Hotel and I used to summer there when I was a kid. We spent half our holddays in that town when I was a kid

First of all Saylorsburg is in Pennsylvania, not Pennsyltucky.

Pennsyltucky is the western part of the state not originally part of the treaty lands that Penn signed with the six tribes, okay?

No seriously, it does make a difference. It's a big state. Saylorburg is in the eastern part of the state not the western.

Now it reads to me like the county commissioners were throwing the guy out of his home of 18 years because he had no septic services.

Now I am not saying I approve of his actions, but when you throw somebody out of their home of 18 years because you do not approve of their lifestyle??

EXPECT TROUBLE.

PA is a right to carry concealed state FYI.

Guns and the right to carry are a big part of the reaon that so many New Yorkers have moved to the Poconos.

Now the place is violent as hell.

It's filled with angry and frightened New York morons with guns, and now the place has plenty of deadly crime, too now, thanks to the new people.

Its 90 miles WEST from NYS and about 80 miles north of Phila.

It used to be a nice quite safe place to live.

But, but, but people carrying guns make crime go down. Or so they tell us.

But, but, but people carrying guns make crime go down. Or so they tell us.

But Obama voters tend to make crime go up.

Do you have any proof of this?

Just take a look at Obama strongholds:
Detroit police officials put the total number of homicide deaths in 2012 at 411 -- an increase of more than nine percent over 2011. Of that number police classified 386 as criminal homicides and 25 as justifiable.
Murder Detroit: Mayor Dave Bing Releases 2012 Crime, Homicide Statistics

But Obama voters tend to make crime go up.

Detroit police officials put the total number of homicide deaths in 2012 at 411 -- an increase of more than nine percent over 2011. Of that number police classified 386 as criminal homicides and 25 as justifiable.

There was little crime there before he became President? How about some proof that h being Presudent has caused this.

There was little crime there before he became President? How about some proof that h being Presudent has caused this.

I didn't say any President is responsible for the crime, I said supporters of Obama have higher crime rates than others. You do know that Obama has the overwhelming support of African-Americans and also hispanics. Both groups have high crime rates.

If you want to pretend otherwise, I am sure you'd be willing to move your family to one of those neighborhoods that voted for Obama at rates as high as 95%.

I didn't say any President is responsible for the crime, I said supporters of Obama have higher crime rates than others. You do know that Obama has the overwhelming support of African-Americans and also hispanics. Both groups have high crime rates.

If you want to pretend otherwise, I am sure you'd be willing to move your family to one of those neighborhoods that voted for Obama at rates as high as 95%.

I voted for Obama but I have no criminal record. This alone would make your statement false.

Here we go. "Pennsyltucky" folks know how to stand their ground and protect it from the dang gubmint, too! This guy's gonna' say he had a right to defend his ground. I bet he's a big Stand Your Ground fan, too:

Ross Township Shooting: Gunman With Scope Blasts Through Wall; 3 Dead
Three people are dead and at least six more injured in Ross Township, Penn., after a gunman opened fire during a board supervisors' meeting, authorities told the Pocono Record.

At least two of the victims were shot in the stomach, one was shot in the head, and another was shot in the leg, the Epoch Times reported.

The gunman has been identified as 59-year-old Rockne Newell. According to police, Newell was involved in an ongoing dispute with the Ross Township board of supervisors over the state of his land. Police are now searching the property.

bilde

Ross Township Shooting: Gunman With Scope Blasts Through Wall; 3 Dead (UPDATED/VIDEO)

Are you really this stupid or is this just an act?

I voted for Obama but I have no criminal record. This alone would make your statement false.

Blacks have higher crime rates than non-blacks, since nearly all blacks voted in block for Obama that would mean Obama voters have higher crime rates.

It doesn't mean that every black person is a criminal or that every Obama voter is one either. So whomever you voted for doesn't change statistical facts.

Guns and the right to carry are a big part of the reaon that so many New Yorkers have moved to the Poconos.

Now the place is violent as hell.

It's filled with angry and frightened New York morons with guns, and now the place has plenty of deadly crime, too now, thanks to the new people.

Its 90 miles WEST from NYS and about 80 miles north of Phila.

It used to be a nice quite safe place to live.

Maybe you should build a wall to keep out all the foreigners that are ruining your lands.

The MEGALOPOLIS just keeps growing. When I was a kid and there was 180 million in the US the NY BURBS extended half way across New Jersey.

Now, in the USA with 300+ million people, the "Burbs" extend all the way across the garden state and into Eastern PA.

Its not "my lands" anymore.

I moved to Maine so I am now part of the problem for the native Mainers!

:eusa_shifty:

FYI here is thge story on guns laws in PA

http://www.pafoa.org/law

Last edited:

Forum List

Back