Defense Secretary James Mad Dog Mattis: nothing keeps me awake at night, I keep ISIS awake at night!

C-Nemk1VoAAb8SR.jpg

Mad Dog wants to win. He wants victory. He wants to kick ass!

The White House is much looser now. They’re turning to the military and saying, ‘You do it. We trust you. You’re the pros.’ the pendulum is swinging the other way, and that the military gets whatever the hell they want. Because General Mattis is a warrior. He has spent forty years killing people, and his whole career has been built to win.

"Marines see themselves as a kind of warrior caste: Spartans who live by a code of loyalty, toughness under fire, and savagery in battle." - Mad Dog

Defense Secretary James Mad Dog Mattis: nothing keeps me awake at night, I keep ISIS awake at night!
Of course your own video exposes your lie!
You are just too stupid to know it!!!

everyone knows he meant to say ISIS...but he wanted to include others like Iran, so he said "other people"...it's logistically impossible for him to name everyone he keeps awake at night, there's so many

everyone knows he meant to say ISIS...but he wanted to include others like Iran, so he said "other people"...it's logistically impossible for him to name everyone he keeps awake at night, there's so many

Thank you for proving that the Right never quote anyone accurately, and when confronted by the correct quote, never admit the truth.

Thank you for proving that the Right never quote anyone accurately, and when confronted by the correct quote, never admit the truth.

let the record show Lyin Ed thinks Jesus didn't really say what the right say he did.

Well mad dog did say he would be polite and friendly till it was time to not be polite and friendly.

Kinda says it all.

Forum List

Back