CDZ Defensive gun uses.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Here's just a few that some of you say never happen. Enjoy.

Most gun deaths are suicides. This is a mental health issue, not a gun issue.

• Banned
It's ok, but this is not a bash guns thread like most are. This is concerning defensive gun use of which there are many. I found those I posted in less than 5 minutes. So these "people" who claim it never happens can see it does. But the reality is that when you prove something to certain people they get mad and run and hide from the facts.

But hey, it's cool!

• Banned
What no comments from the left?

What no comments from the left?

We disagree slightly on the training requirements but I agree with your position on guns...this is a good thread..and the video aspect is great....

this one is one of my favorites.....
1) it goes to your point that these things happen all the time no matter what the anti-gunners say .

2) it shows the 2nd most likely outcome of a defensive gun use...the victim uses their gun to hold the criminal for police.

3) it shows that when the police arrive, they actually do know who the good guy with the gun is and don't shoot.......

Here is a clue for anti gunners.....the good guy is not shooting random strangers at random......that is a good indicator to anyone watching as to who the bad guy and good guy are...the bad guy is the one shooting unarmed people....

The silence from the left is deafening. All their talk on "showing them" defensive gun uses is just more smoke. Looks to me that if anyone is paying attention, no more proof is needed that the left is totally biased and wants to ban firearms.

We disagree slightly on the training requirements but I agree with your position on guns...this is a good thread..and the video aspect is great....

Give me an example please of training requirements.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one says citizens haven’t defended themselves with firearms, no one advocates that citizens be disallowed to defend themselves with firearms, and no one advocates that citizens be denied the right to carry firearms for lawful self-defense.

The thread premise is preaching to the choir.

More. Thanks.

And again, this preaches to the choir.

This tries to ‘defend’ or ‘justify’ that which needs neither to be ‘defended’ nor ‘justified.’

It’s a settled and accepted fact of Constitutional law – beyond dispute – that citizens have an individual right to possess firearms pursuant to the right to self-defense.

Citing anecdotal, isolated incidents of persons defending themselves with firearms doesn’t ‘advance’ an ‘argument’ which doesn’t need to be made.

The silence from the left is deafening. All their talk on "showing them" defensive gun uses is just more smoke. Looks to me that if anyone is paying attention, no more proof is needed that the left is totally biased and wants to ban firearms.

Give me an example please of training requirements.
Likely because ‘the left’ agrees that citizens do in fact defend themselves with firearms, that liberals carry firearms for self-defense, and that ‘the left’ correctly sees this as a non-issue.

But the OP is at liberty to argue with himself.

Seeing how the mainstream media continually ignores most of these DGU's and liberals on this forum have demanded to see evidence of it, I posted it. You can spin however you want. That's what the left does, all day long.

This fails as a straw man fallacy.

No one says citizens haven’t defended themselves with firearms, no one advocates that citizens be disallowed to defend themselves with firearms, and no one advocates that citizens be denied the right to carry firearms for lawful self-defense.

The thread premise is preaching to the choir.

By the rate you're posting here and repeated use of your favorite word "fallacy", I think I've touched a nerve. Thanks for the support.

It's ok, but this is not a bash guns thread like most are. This is concerning defensive gun use of which there are many. I found those I posted in less than 5 minutes. So these "people" who claim it never happens can see it does. But the reality is that when you prove something to certain people they get mad and run and hide from the facts.

But hey, it's cool!
And many more do not get caught on camera than do

Seeing how the mainstream media continually ignores most of these DGU's and liberals on this forum have demanded to see evidence of it, I posted it. You can spin however you want. That's what the left does, all day long.

Let's do the math. You gun nutters claim at least 1.5 million DGUs per year. Or around 4000 per day.

And you posted how many? 7? And was that seven in one day?

Any way, you are way short in convincing me that 4000 DGUs happen each and every day.

Try again.

This is the CDZ, so stop your name calling. Besides no proof will satify you.

Forum List

Back