Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Since when did the scum of the Earth dimocraps get concerned over deficits and/or National Debt?

concern-troll.jpg
we ALWAYS have to dig the Country out from Republican President's OVER SPENDING

always get left with Republican over spending and deficits.

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Funny how every democrat president has overspent revenue and added to the debt too isn't it?
Deficits are inherited from previous administrations.

I'm not certain if you understand that they are 'running' deficits...?

Democratic Presidents inherit humongous, gigantic, colossal budget busting deficits, from Republican presidents and spend the following 8 yrs reducing them, then the next Republican president massively raises the deficit, to high heaven,

rinse and repeat...

Last edited:
Evidently you missed the part that says "MOST HOME SALES", which does not mean ALL HOME SALES...dumbass.
A 3.8 Percent "Sales Tax" on Your Home? - FactCheck.org

Evidently you missed the part that says it doesn't target homes at all but "unearned income" and would effect almost NO ONE that isn't pretty friggin wealthy

The truth is that only a tiny percentage of home sellers will pay the tax. First of all, only those with incomes over $200,000 a year ($250,000 for married couples filing jointly) will be subject to it. And even for those who have such high incomes, the tax still won’t apply to the first $250,000 on profits from the sale of a personal residence — or to the first $500,000 in the case of a married couple selling their home.

You realize selling a house does boost income for the year the house is sold. Your trailer should be safe though.
Hey dumbass..Do you even KNOW what unearned income is?

I make over $100K and sold a $400K home last year.

No tax

You're either stupid or a liar or a stupid liar
You don't seem to understand that the first $250, 000 in profit from the sale of a home you have lived in for a specified number of years is exempt from income tax. It is unearned income that is excluded from taxes

Unearned income is taxable is all other cases

Topic No. 701 Sale of Your Home | Internal Revenue Service

Earned Income vs. Unearned Income

Since when did the scum of the Earth dimocraps get concerned over deficits and/or National Debt?

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Funny how every democrat president has overspent revenue and added to the debt too isn't it?

Democratic Presidents inherit humongous, gigantic, colossal budget busting deficits, from Republican presidents and spend the following 8 yrs reducing them, then the next Republican president massively raises the deficit, to high heaven,

Prince and repeat...

I am talking about the debt not deficits

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

Deficits are what make the debt

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

Right, and deficits are what adds to the debt of this Nation, they don't miraculously disappear, they add to the National debt, year after year after year.... so if one has a deficit or inherits a huge running deficit, it automatically means, our National debt rises.

The larger the budget deficit, the larger the National debt gets...

It's getting pretty scary at this point...! :eek:

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

My god I can't believe I have to explain this to people who are out of the third grade

Every president has the debt that existed before he takes office if the debt is higher when he leaves office then he added to the debt.

Every president in my lifetime has added to the debt even Clinton despite the fact he had a couple years of a surplus.

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

rince and repeat...

Obama increased our debt more than any other President COMBINED, He was a DEMOCRAT. Trump inherited that.

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

Right, and deficits are what adds to the debt of this Nation, they don't miraculously disappear, they add to the National debt, year after year after year.... so if one has a deficit or inherits a huge running deficit, it automatically means, our National debt rises.

Presidents don't really inherit deficits except in their very first year where they take office in the middle of the previous fiscal year.

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

rince and repeat...

Obama increased our debt more than any other President COMBINED, He was a DEMOCRAT. Trump inherited that.
Yes, he did... and that is because he inherited a huge huge huge huge running Budget Deficit, from the previous president....!

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

rince and repeat...

Yes, he did... and that is because he inherited a huge huge huge huge running Budget Deficit, from the previous president....!

He only inherited the deficit from the last budget of the previous president as all presidents do because they take office in the middle of the fiscal year

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

My god I can't believe I have to explain this to people who are out of the third grade

Every president has the debt that existed before he takes office if the debt is higher when he leaves office then he added to the debt.

Every president in my lifetime has added to the debt even Clinton despite the fact he had a couple years of a surplus.

You just explained what everyone and their mother already knows and then patted yourself on the back for being so smart.

Prince and repeat...

You just explained what everyone and their mother already knows and then patted yourself on the back for being so smart.

SInce I was talking about debt and you were fixated on deficits it seems you didn't understand it

concern-troll.jpg

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

rince and repeat...

That lie has been debunked like 13 times in this thread alone, and yet you keep parroting it.

Classic

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

Prince and repeat...

Presidents don't really inherit deficits except in their very first year where they take office in the middle of the previous fiscal year.
that's not how it works.... they are running deficits....

no one can go from government overspending of 1.45 trillion down to zero the following year.... legislation for appropriations doesn't just disappear each year... our presidents and congresses have to work hard on future budgets to decide how to bring down what our gvt is spending yearly....

You just can't press the EASY BUTTON, and they all simply disappear.

Prince and repeat...

that's not how it works.... they are running deficits....

no one can go from government overspending of 1.45 trillion down to zero the following year.... legislation for appropriations doesn't just disappear each year... our presidents and congresses have to work hard on future budgets to decide how to bring down what our gvt is spending yearly....

You just can't press the EASY BUTTON, and they all simply disappear.

A deficit is a one year figure

The only deficit inherited by an incoming president is the one that exists for the fiscal year in which he is elected all the previous deficits are at that point part of the national debt

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS

get a clue, Ed!

rince and repeat...

He only inherited the deficit from the last budget of the previous president as all presidents do because they take office in the middle of the fiscal year

It is a little deeper than that. If a CEO takes over a company that lost 100 billion dollars the previous year, that is what they are inheriting, these things do not disappear over night

rince and repeat...

It is a little deeper than that. If a CEO takes over a company that lost 100 billion dollars the previous year, that is what they are inheriting, these things do not disappear over night

The country is not run like a business.

The deficit is a one year stat the debt is a running total

An incoming president only inherits the deficit of the fiscal year in which he takes office. All the other deficits the previous president ran are what the previous president added to the national debt during his term

Forum List

Back