Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:

This should be proof to everyone that Trump can't be trusted. His entire so-called presidency is a sham.

D1dyze_WsAI2aAS.jpg

Last edited:
WHERE ARE THE BUDGET HAWKS?

They took the last train for the coast....they have been castrated by trump.

What the fuck does a spending slime like you care? If this was Obama’s budget request you’d be in heaven, since it is Trump’s you are faking outrage and showing your hypocrisy.

Now if Trump was making cuts into programs you would also be pissed off because you are an ignorant bigot that obviously cares more for party than country.

Trump needs to cut the spending, he needs to slice and cut everywhere, every program needs to be cut by at least 15%-25%, taxes need to be raised until we get the budget under control. This is pure BS, we need to cut not spend. Trump is acting like an Obama in this area.

Obama never cut to the poor & middle class wehiclke giving to the weralthy.

That is Trump & the Republicans.

Maybe if they quit cutting revenues while increasing spending, our national debt would be shrinking.

You drunk when you posted this? You totally missed the point, surprise surprise, a partisan nut misses the point.

We need to cut ALL spending not just ones you don’t agree with. Democrats and Republicans only know how to spend, not tackle the debt.
At least a freeze on increases....

We are beyond freeze, we need to rollback spending.

WHERE ARE THE BUDGET HAWKS?

They took the last train for the coast....they have been castrated by trump.

What the fuck does a spending slime like you care? If this was Obama’s budget request you’d be in heaven, since it is Trump’s you are faking outrage and showing your hypocrisy.

Now if Trump was making cuts into programs you would also be pissed off because you are an ignorant bigot that obviously cares more for party than country.

Trump needs to cut the spending, he needs to slice and cut everywhere, every program needs to be cut by at least 15%-25%, taxes need to be raised until we get the budget under control. This is pure BS, we need to cut not spend. Trump is acting like an Obama in this area.

Maybe if they quit cutting revenues while increasing spending, our national debt would be shrinking.

You drunk when you posted this? You totally missed the point, surprise surprise, a partisan nut misses the point.

We need to cut ALL spending not just ones you don’t agree with. Democrats and Republicans only know how to spend, not tackle the debt.

Freeze would be a good start though.

Freeze would be a good start though.

Better than increased spending and new programs everytime we turn around.

More than anything...realize that Trump's budget proposal CUTS Medicare and Medicaid by almost exactly the amount of the friggin tax cuts that benefit primarily the wealthy and corporations.

And didn't he promise he'd never do that?

Trump is just one guy against both Far Left Democrats, and their partners in crime, Establishment Republicans.

Exactly

And it's the me n that has got this figured out and why trump has not dropped even with non stop deep state fighting like a cornered mad dog

This real power. The men had got the whole deep state cornered !!

"He's Just Not Worth It" Speaker Pelosi Comes Out Against Impeaching President Trump ...(For Now)

Now the speed of the rats running and hiding will increase

The MEN have awakened !!

Tucker Carlson and others will keep spreading this awakening !!

The cat is out of the bag

The rats went too far and too long and too deep !!

After years of screech and outrage he's just not worth it?

Are her voters really this stupid?

You throw your vote away. Since you don't want to really participate, what are you doing complaining?
I'm not complaining I made a statement

You morons are the ones who keep voting for the same two parties and think you're going to get different results

What's that called again?

Insanity, and there is some truth to that, but until a viable third party emerges, they really are the only game in town.. And yes, the game is rigged.
It's the only game in town because people keep choosing to play it even though doing do will change nothing
But trump will now change this corrupt system

A logic ability test for voters will soon change all this
Keep telling yourself that

All the dominoes are set up to fall to make this certain result

Same as all the clues are set that there is a train roaring down the tracks ... Knowing that the change of people playing on the tracks. Will change one way or the other

Trumps way to get a logic test for voters is the easy way

The hard way is to wait on all the dominoes to fall bringing severe pain and destruction

Sure, I have done enough research to know it does exist. You may want to do the same before showing us how ignorant you are...again.

Please tell me you didn't "research" based on facebook ok?

Show your work. You're either believing some real horse shit or you're lying

Democrats and Republicans only know how to spend, not tackle the debt.

Republicans only know how to cut taxes for the rich. They've been doing it for 40 years...driving up the debt...and then screaming about the debt....in order to cut spending on programs that help the middle class and poor.

It's not by accident. That's their ideology

Trump proposes $4.7 trillion budget

President Trump is releasing a $4.7 trillion budget plan Monday that stands as a sharp challenge to Congress and the Democrats trying to unseat him, the first act in a multi-front struggle that could consume Washington for the next 18 months.

$4.7 TRILLION!!! :eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

The Party Of Small Government and Fiscal Responsibility. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21:

:laugh:

:laugh2:

:laughing0301:

:lmao:

:lol:
/——/ You need to send a check every week to the Treasury Department to help pay down the debt. Do it for the children

Talking with a neighbor yesterday, they mentioned something about when selling your house, a percentage goes to Obamacare. Haven't had a chance to research. Have you heard of this?

Just one in a long string of Republican lies.

Sure, I have done enough research to know it does exist. You may want to do the same before showing us how ignorant you are...again.
There Is No Obamacare Tax On Most Home Sales. Really.

Oh...

Democrats and Republicans only know how to spend, not tackle the debt.

Republicans only know how to cut taxes for the rich. They've been doing it for 40 years...driving up the debt...and then screaming about the debt....in order to cut spending on programs that help the middle class and poor.

It's not by accident. That's their ideology

It doesn’t change a damn thing I said. Neither side will tackle the debt issue, both are irresponsible and both are fiscal failures. Funny you don’t defend your Dems. Lol!

Funny how Barry Hussein's spending was never called "Nation busting" even though we got nothing for it but stagnation in eight dismal years
Whitey you call 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains and an almost triple in our DOW ,stagnation ? If so I must question your mental capabilities

It doesn’t change a damn thing I said. Neither side will tackle the debt issue, both are irresponsible and both are fiscal failures. Funny you don’t defend your Dems. Lol!

Apples and oranges and of course you wouldn't know the difference.

Oh really?

explain to me how that is?

How is Joe Valachi credible even though HE was a liar and a thief and murderer..and Cohen is not credible...because he was a liar...
Well they had other evidence to back up Valachi......it's not like they took his word for it.......like you're doing for Cohen......that's the difference.....man you guys really don't know how to think......or fucking use Google.....why do you guys never check facts or stories.....you cant rely on the media do that for you.......when will you learn.
Bullshit. Cohen's word by itself has little worth. It's the evidence he has provided and others have provided) that makes him credible
Which is?????

I mean Pelosi and Schiff both said we need a WHOLE lot more before impeachment.....aka....2 years of harassment producing nothing....

Bullshit. Republicans have cut taxes for the rich and added to the debt in every Republican Administration since Reagan with the exception of Bush the Greater...and HE got tossed because he realized the folly of that.

And they NEVER cut sending on anything but programs for the middle class and poor...and yet still find a way to increase spending overall

Happens every time. That's the friggin PLAN

Oh really?

How is Joe Valachi credible even though HE was a liar and a thief and murderer..and Cohen is not credible...because he was a liar...
Well they had other evidence to back up Valachi......it's not like they took his word for it.......like you're doing for Cohen......that's the difference.....man you guys really don't know how to think......or fucking use Google.....why do you guys never check facts or stories.....you cant rely on the media do that for you.......when will you learn.
Bullshit. Cohen's word by itself has little worth. It's the evidence he has provided and others have provided) that makes him credible
Which is?????

I mean Pelosi and Schiff both said we need a WHOLE lot more before impeachment.....aka....2 years of harassment producing nothing....

Bullshit. Republicans have cut taxes for the rich and added to the debt in every Republican Administration since Reagan with the exception of Bush the Greater...and HE got tossed because he realized the folly of that.

And they NEVER cut sending on anything but programs for the middle class and poor...and yet still find a way to increase spending overall

Every year Congress increases the budget, whether the Democrats are in charge or whether the Republicans are in charge. Both are fiscally irresponsible. Funny you don’t defend Democrats and their increased spending, you just want to blame Republicans. You partisans nuts need to open your eyes to your party.

Every year Congress increases the budget, whether the Democrats are in charge or whether the Republicans are in charge. Both are fiscally irresponsible.

But oddly the Republicans pile tax cuts for the rich on top of that...and then scream about the debt.

Happens every time and you'll be voting reliably Republican. Don't lie

Oh really?

Which is?????

What are you talking about?
cuts taxes only on the rich....first lets define the rich..what is it?
What spending programs were cut? and give me numbers from year to year...

Forum List

Back