Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

"He's Just Not Worth It" Speaker Pelosi Comes Out Against Impeaching President Trump ...(For Now)

Now the speed of the rats running and hiding will increase

The MEN have awakened !!

Tucker Carlson and others will keep spreading this awakening !!

The cat is out of the bag

The rats went too far and too long and too deep !!

After years of screech and outrage he's just not worth it?

Are her voters really this stupid?

How about we quit cutting revenues?
How about we stop spending more than we collect in revenues?

that is one hell of an idea. have you ever voted for anyone that supports doing that?
YEs I have have you?

See I always vote third party
You throw your vote away. Since you don't want to really participate, what are you doing complaining?
I'm not complaining I made a statement

You morons are the ones who keep voting for the same two parties and think you're going to get different results

What's that called again?

Insanity, and there is some truth to that, but until a viable third party emerges, they really are the only game in town.. And yes, the game is rigged.

The non Rino republicans will take care of this

Both TNs Rino republicans quit running

So trump is indeed making this work

"He's Just Not Worth It" Speaker Pelosi Comes Out Against Impeaching President Trump ...(For Now)

The MEN have awakened !!

that is one hell of an idea. have you ever voted for anyone that supports doing that?
YEs I have have you?

You throw your vote away. Since you don't want to really participate, what are you doing complaining?

You morons are the ones who keep voting for the same two parties and think you're going to get different results

Insanity, and there is some truth to that, but until a viable third party emerges, they really are the only game in town.. And yes, the game is rigged.
It's the only game in town because people keep choosing to play it even though it will change nothing

Last edited:

The MEN have awakened !!

YEs I have have you?

It's the only game in town because people keep choosing to play it even though doing do will change nothing
But trump will now change this corrupt system

A logic ability test for voters will soon change all this

Trump is just one guy against both Far Left Democrats, and their partners in crime, Establishment Republicans.

We have a SPENDING PROBLEM, not a Revenue problem. Raising taxes will kill the economy which is growing and providing more tax REVENUE due to the tax RATE cuts. Reduce spending, keep tax RATES where they are and you will see a reduction in the deficit.
We have not done that since Bill Clinton.
And what happened? Republicans & tax cuts.
I'm not a republican
Republicans are for big government just as much as the democrats are
And Clinton still added to the national debt so he still spent more than the government took in over his 2 terms
A really sad excuse. Expecting quick action? Instead of praising Clinton for getting it done, you bitch.

With whom did you throw away you vote?

YEs I have have you?

I would rather pick between one of the two winners than choose not to participate.

My choice did not win but if she had, this country would be far better off than we are doing under Trump. How could you even consider that Trump would be a good President? Based on what? Why would you choose to let that happen?

YEs I have have you?

fuck, not another mindless slave to the duopoly.

My vote for a 3rd party candidate was worth the exact same amount of electoral votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump

or the 3.8 million people that vote for Hillary in Texas.

did they all throw away their votes also?

They voterd for a potential winner. You did not.

The MEN have awakened !!

YEs I have have you?

It's the only game in town because people keep choosing to play it even though doing do will change nothing
But trump will now change this corrupt system

A logic ability test for voters will soon change all this
Keep telling yourself that

The MEN have awakened !!

YEs I have have you?

Unless they change the system to hold a runoff between the top two vote getters, third party candidates will only serve to give victory to one of the two majors.

YEs I have have you?

I would rather pick between one of the two winners than choose not to participate.

My choice did not win but if she had, this country would be far better off than we are doing under Trump. How could you even consider that Trump would be a good President? Based on what? Why would you choose to let that happen?
I participated

I voted in every one of my state and local elections and every federal election and have done so for the past 20 years

Just because I choose not to practice the insanity and inanity of voting for the same two parties that got us in the shit we're in does not mean I don't participate

YEs I have have you?

My vote for a 3rd party candidate was worth the exact same amount of electoral votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump

And look what it got them

The same exact shit they always get

We have a SPENDING PROBLEM, not a Revenue problem. Raising taxes will kill the economy which is growing and providing more tax REVENUE due to the tax RATE cuts. Reduce spending, keep tax RATES where they are and you will see a reduction in the deficit.
We have not done that since Bill Clinton.
And what happened? Republicans & tax cuts.
I'm not a republican
Republicans are for big government just as much as the democrats are
And Clinton still added to the national debt so he still spent more than the government took in over his 2 terms
A really sad excuse. Expecting quick action? Instead of praising Clinton for getting it done, you bitch.

With whom did you throw away you vote?

It's not an excuse it's a fact.

See you're part of the problem because you refuse to see the facts when the guy you voted for is involved and you'll believe anything anyone says that tears down the guy you didn't vote for.

YEs I have have you?

The person they voted for had no chance to win the state, and in our system that ls all that matters

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny how Barry Hussein's spending was never called "Nation busting" even though we got nothing for it but stagnation in eight dismal years
Dismal fuckin years???? What fuckin planet have you morons been living on. The man inherited the worst economy ever since the great depression. He was handed a fucked up deficit and had to work with the most hostile congress and senate in US history and still the BLACK MAN managed to not only put this country back on the right track, he also managed to regain our standings around the world. Compare that to this clown, this nightmare, this white lump of shit Trump and then you'll get your fuckin dismal years, you dumb white fuck head.
Don’t forget he inherited 2 wars.

The MEN have awakened !!

YEs I have have you?

Sad state of affairs.

Trump is just one guy against both Far Left Democrats, and their partners in crime, Establishment Republicans.
He’s doing nothing to fix it. Guy keep hiring lobbyist scum. Swamp getting deeper.

Funny how Barry Hussein's spending was never called "Nation busting" even though we got nothing for it but stagnation in eight dismal years
Dismal fuckin years???? What fuckin planet have you morons been living on. The man inherited the worst economy ever since the great depression. He was handed a fucked up deficit and had to work with the most hostile congress and senate in US history and still the BLACK MAN managed to not only put this country back on the right track, he also managed to regain our standings around the world. Compare that to this clown, this nightmare, this white lump of shit Trump and then you'll get your fuckin dismal years, you dumb white fuck head.

Sure...quite the legacy.
For Obama, an Unexpected Legacy of Two Full Terms at War

Sure...quite the legacy.
For Obama, an Unexpected Legacy of Two Full Terms at War
He sure was handed a mess.

Forum List

Back