Deficit Donald's Nation Busting Budget: $4.7 Trillion!!!

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED, but that was OK, right?

Well, that is not really true.

Going by first FY budget to the end of the last FY budget

Obama added 74% to the national debt
Bush II added 101% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
Reagan added 186% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
The all time winner of course is FDR who added 1,048% to the national debt.

What about Quantitative Easing? QEI, QEII and QE III? Think that was free stuff??

What about TARP?

What about the BILLIONS on phony bailouts like Solyndra? Remember them? Remember all the shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and never materialized?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

TARP was a Bush program assfuck.

Solyndra applied under Bush. Bush pushed for its approval.

i find it odder that women vote for men who treat women poorly but hey if the pussy grabber fits....go for it
Good Christ, do any of you ever take a fucking break from your fucking hypocrisy?

Holy shit I fucking hate all of you.

I have no problem with that.
NASA doesnt do anything anymore.

Obama ran up more debt than any previous President COMBINED, but that was OK, right?

Bush II added 101% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)
Reagan added 186% to the national debt (but that is ok with you because he was a Repub)

What about Quantitative Easing? QEI, QEII and QE III? Think that was free stuff??

What about TARP?

What about the BILLIONS on phony bailouts like Solyndra? Remember them? Remember all the shovel ready jobs that didn't exist and never materialized?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

Obama had Quantitative Easing from the Fed, and couldn't manage even half decent GDP growth. Trump has had the Fed raise rates FOUR TIMES since he's been in office and the economy is still growing and doing well.

People are largely clueless about economics, finance, and business.

Coulda been all that resistance from Republicans.

Ya know...keeping the Stimulus as low as possible...shutting down the government...the Sequester...

Yea...that

Obama had a Democrat controlled Congress the first two years. He got two huge stimulus through. Total waste, total payback to unions, and cronies. NO shovel ready jobs.
The CBO said the stimulus did what it was supposed to do - Lower the unemployment rate between 1/2 & 1 1/2 percent and shorten the recession.
The stimulus sent money to States to help them keep teachers, police, & firemen & you assfucks call it supporting the unions. The truth is the States spent that money how they saw fit, including red states.

30 plus billion was spent on transportation projects.

We have a SPENDING PROBLEM, not a Revenue problem. Raising taxes will kill the economy which is growing and providing more tax REVENUE due to the tax RATE cuts. Reduce spending, keep tax RATES where they are and you will see a reduction in the deficit.
How about we quit cutting revenues?

We have a SPENDING PROBLEM, not a Revenue problem. Raising taxes will kill the economy which is growing and providing more tax REVENUE due to the tax RATE cuts. Reduce spending, keep tax RATES where they are and you will see a reduction in the deficit.

Why was revenue down last year, in this boom economy?

2018 Fed Income Tax Revenue was up $14 BILLION last year. You're wrong.
Borrowing 150 billion to gain 14 billion is hardly something to cheer about.

Inflation could account for much of that 14 billion

Look at the entitlements in democrat run towns

I guess there aren't any entitlements spent in Red States.

Food Stamps, Medicaid are run by states.
Most of it is because of epa restrictions on farms that trump just reversed thanks god
Total bullshit.

So, how many people getting sick & dying is worth cutting regulations?
I’d rather be sick then be a slave let people work you democrat slave owners

What about TARP?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

We agree that bush was a globalist liberal. I mean he enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for wmds.

You fucking loser

The entire Bush Family are Progressive, Globalists. That's when GWB is so friendly with the Obamas, and GHWB was such friends with the Clintons. Different sides of the same coin, or more like the coin is tails on both sides.

What about TARP?

You people are clueless.

And really stupid

We agree that bush was a globalist liberal. I mean he enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for wmds.

You fucking loser

Wow. You assfucks now claim you never supported Bush when we all know you slobbered all over him.

Read the Iraq Libertation ASct sometime & learn it rules out an invasion action.

You assfucks are so God damn stupid that it makes me sick.

Then you have the gall to call someone else a loser.

How about we stop spending more than we collect in revenues?

The entire Bush Family are Progressive, Globalists. That's when GWB is so friendly with the Obamas, and GHWB was such friends with the Clintons. Different sides of the same coin, or more like the coin is tails on both sides.

Speaking of being friends with the Clintons...

trumpclinton.jpg

ClintonSocial.jpg=s1200x1200

gettyimages-81931461-1.jpg

that is one hell of an idea. have you ever voted for anyone that supports doing that?

Anyone with a brain in a "globalist" because we do business globally, we are global peacekeepers, what happens here is influencedby the entire globe.
Only stupid fucks are "nationalists" as you think the US can survive as an island.

that is one hell of an idea. have you ever voted for anyone that supports doing that?
Yes, any Democrat since Bush Sr. He was the last true Republican President.

YEs I have have you?

See I always vote third party

We have not done that since Bill Clinton.
And what happened? Republicans & tax cuts.

YEs I have have you?

me too. Well, always as in starting in 96. I was young and foolish and was part of the duopoly for a short time

YEs I have have you?

You throw your vote away. Since you don't want to really participate, what are you doing complaining?

We have not done that since Bill Clinton.
And what happened? Republicans & tax cuts.
I'm not a republican
Republicans are for big government just as much as the democrats are
And Clinton still added to the national debt so he still spent more than the government took in over his 2 terms

YEs I have have you?

You throw your vote away. Since you don't want to really participate, what are you doing complaining?

fuck, not another mindless slave to the duopoly.

My vote for a 3rd party candidate was worth the exact same amount of electoral votes as the 2.4 million people in my state that voted for Trump

or the 3.8 million people that vote for Hillary in Texas.

did they all throw away their votes also?

YEs I have have you?

I'm not complaining I made a statement

You morons are the ones who keep voting for the same two parties and think you're going to get different results

What's that called again?

Forum List

Back