Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

I know. Everything is his fault. No credit for a falling deficit. Attack, attack, attack. Your tribe is perfect, the other tribe is evil.

You have one eye open only. Both of mine are open.
You know better. You told us with the endless attacks on Trump. Progs are frauds. For there is less and less return with massive printing of fiat currency legislation agendas. Would we survive a 1980 or so Paul Volcker prime rate in double digits? Massive taxes are being collected with the two years of high inflation combined. Many of the peasants on wages and retirement income are falling behind. Privileged unions and tax hiding investments are not as affected as bad. Many will never catch up for the rest of their lives.

/——/ Kiss My disagrees with the historical facts I posted. Hope that didn’t trigger her too much.
You lying fag, Trump vetoed the spending bill because it was not big enough. Trump wanted to buy popularity with $2,000 covid handouts instead of $600.

This is why I know better than to discuss economics with Trumpsters.

He doesn't know that decreasing interest rates, when combined with increased government spending and trillions in Fed cash, is stimulative and inflationary.

Never mind. I wish I hadn't seen that post.

God damn.
You don't discuss economics with Trump supporters because they cut everything you say to ribbons.

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

Which party sent the spending bills to a president that they did everything to minimize His actions?

You don't discuss economics with Trump supporters because they cut everything you say to ribbons.
Do you believe that tax cuts for the wealthy pay for themselves, benefit the poor and middle class, and do not add to the deficit?

You know better. You told us with the endless attacks on Trump. Progs are frauds. For there is less and less return with massive printing of fiat currency legislation agendas. Would we survive a 1980 or so Paul Volcker prime rate in double digits? Massive taxes are being collected with the two years of high inflation combined. Many of the peasants on wages and retirement income are falling behind. Privileged unions and tax hiding investments are not as affected as bad. Many will never catch up for the rest of their lives.
As usual, none of this has anything to do with what I have said.

Deflection: Always a good sign.

How much did the Fed shrink the balance sheet under Trump, before covid?

Educate me.
Trying to change the subject isn't going to work on me. The FACT is, your orange saint made Keynes himself turn over in his grave with his actions and then bragged about the results. Of course, then you and the rest of the rubes have bragged too, illustrating your ignorance.

In a non-recessionary period, he signed a massive spending bill, pushed the Fed to INCREASE QE, and pushed the Fed to DECREASE INTEREST RATES.

Highly inflationary, but he didn't care. He just wanted the brag to soothe his profoundly brittle self esteem. You can't change that. Tough shit.

RGi4jCf.gif

YEvDW98.gif

Trying to change the subject isn't going to work on me. The FACT is, your orange saint made Keynes himself turn over in his grave with his actions and then bragged about the results. Of course, then you and the rest of the rubes have bragged too, illustrating your ignorance.

In a non-recessionary period, he signed a massive spending bill, pushed the Fed to INCREASE QE, and pushed the Fed to DECREASE INTEREST RATES.

Highly inflationary, but he didn't care. He just wanted the brag to soothe his profoundly brittle self esteem. You can't change that. Tough shit.

RGi4jCf.gif

YEvDW98.gif
Quit pretending you actually care about deficit spending. We all know that's just a charade. Biden signed trillions and trillions of deficit spending into law, and you cheered him.

Trying to change the subject isn't going to work on me.

You're not aware of the QT that happened during Trump's term?

I'm not surprised.

Trying to change the subject isn't going to work on me.

You're not aware of the QT that happened during Trump's term?

I'm not surprised.
Of course I am. I've already described it.

Your orange saint made Keynes turn over in his grave, and you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. Tough shit.

Of course I am. I've already described it.

Your orange saint made Keynes turn over in his grave, and you just can't bring yourself to admit it.

You probably don't even know what I'm talking about. Tough shit.

You described the Trump QT? How large was it?

Trump signed and applauded a massive spending bill.

Trump pushed the Fed for more quantitative easing.

Trump pushed the Fed to decrease interest rates.

All inflationary. All artificial stimulus. He made Keynes turn over in his fucking grave (although you probably don't know what that means). And you believe his lies about the economy it created (even though it was only at +2.3% when the virus hit). You can't change that.
How true....must got the idea from Obama?

Obama Signs $1.8 Trillion Tax And Spending Bill Into Law​

Obama Signs $1.8 Trillion Tax And Spending Bill Into Law

Forum List

Back