Deficit will fall 1.7 trillion in a year - the steepest deficit decline in American history

The former guy spent like a teenaged girl with Daddy's Gold Card (and how ironic is THAT), fed off the Federal Reserve's trillions, pushed the Fed to keep interest rates down and begged them for more.

All, inflationary.

Finally some sanity.
All spending comes out of congress...... :happy-1:

ecb9m9jl2cv91.jpg
President Biden keeps on proving he is a genius....

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

This is like an arsonist who brings a bucket of water to a fire he started taking credit for putting it out.

This is like an arsonist who brings a bucket of water to a fire he started taking credit for putting it out.
These folks were fine with trillions in Fed help, calling the result the "best economy ever".

The Dunning-Kruger Effect is in full force with Trumpsters, particularly on markets and economics.

Remember when republicans wouldn’t stop complaining about the deficit under Obama? They stopped since we know the deficit blew up under Trump.

Now under Biden? Deficit will see steepest decline.

Why has the deficit fallen? in part because of the record job growth, reduced spending, and better revenue stream.

You mean the deficit isn't going to remain in the stratosphere indefinitely? Did Dems intend it to remain there?

These folks were fine with trillions in Fed help, calling the result the "best economy ever".

The Dunning-Kruger Effect is in full force with Trumpsters, particularly on markets and economics.

I call shenanigans. Just because you loons love Big Government Big Pharma Big Surveillance Tech Forever War, doesn't meant the rest of us do.

Yes, Einstein, I didn't say otherwise.

Did Obama beg the Fed for MORE QE, like Trump did? Nope.

Did Obama beg the Fed to lower interest rates even further? Nope.

Rube.
"Beg" is a loaded term intended to bias the conclusion of the audience.

Obama did the exact same thing but behind closed doors.

Yes, Einstein, I didn't say otherwise.

Did Obama beg the Fed for MORE QE, like Trump did? Nope.

Did Obama beg the Fed to lower interest rates even further? Nope.

Rube.

How much did the Fed shrink the balance sheet under Trump, before covid?

Educate me.

Forum List

Back