Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

LOL ...You must have realized how stupid your whole position is... too bad you lack the integrity to shut up and go back to the drawing board.

You are no different than any two bit religious charlatan who tells you that you must set aside your rational mind and 'just believe' whatever bullshit they are selling or else you can never be a believer.

And no, your OP has been answered over and over again. You have provided no proof of anything except that it is impossible for someone as full of yourself as you are to acknowledge being soundly refuted.

but Yet this is what takes place every day when pupils hurry in to their classrooms not aware that their professor spent most of his youth getting high because he thought it was cool. That might answer why so many vivid imaginations are found in the colleges.
a vividly false assumption.

Nope I saw it personally I know you have never stepped foot in a college class Mr. wiki man.

you do realize that you're proving my point for me.
all of what you've posted refutes both your great flood and young earth myths.
as to trying to change meanings that what you do, and badly I might add.
Daws grow a brain repeating things you post is not helping you make your point I am refuting your comment that there was no such evidence it was made up by creationists.
Now answer the question how dry land fossils are found buried in the same strata together but 7 layers of strata and its found on every continent.

YWC finally tell the truth " there was no such evidence it was made up by creationists."-YWC

You heard it here first!

False premise.

you do realize that you're proving my point for me.
all of what you've posted refutes both your great flood and young earth myths.
as to trying to change meanings that what you do, and badly I might add.
Daws grow a brain repeating things you post is not helping you make your point I am refuting your comment that there was no such evidence it was made up by creationists.
Now answer the question how dry land fossils are found buried in the same strata together but 7 layers of strata and its found on every continent.

YWC finally tell the truth " there was no such evidence it was made up by creationists."-YWC

You heard it here first!

The Morrison formation has produced land and marine fossils in the same strata. Why is your side so quiet concerning the evidence ?

You don't trust the biologists for the BLM ?

Last edited:
but Yet this is what takes place every day when pupils hurry in to their classrooms not aware that their professor spent most of his youth getting high because he thought it was cool. That might answer why so many vivid imaginations are found in the colleges.
a vividly false assumption.

Nope I saw it personally I know you have never stepped foot in a college class Mr. wiki man.
only in your vivid imagination.
you just keep grasping at those false straws.

You heard it here first!

False premise.
yes, yours is ...

LOL... Your whole argument is irrational. It amounts to claiming the proof of neverland is based on peter pan believing in it and if I don't accept that evidence I will never believe the proof.

I'm sure you get off on screwing with peoples minds but it seems that you have only succeeded in screwing your own.

congratulations!

The argument presented is nothing at all like Peter Pan or neverland. It is based on a combination of physical and spiritual evidence, you simply reject the spiritual evidence and dismiss the physical evidence. I'm sorry you have chosen to be closed-minded, but I can't do anything about that. I can show you how your conjectures are flawed and illogical, but it doesn't matter to you, the only objective you have is to continue disbelief.

Congratulate yourself, you once again, successfully denied your own spirituality. Most humans aren't able to do this, they eventually surrender to spirituality, and through it, have the capacity to do remarkable things. If you keep it up, perhaps you can relegate yourself back down to the level of other upper primates, whom you share similar DNA with? Swinging in trees and eating bananas all day is more your speed anyway.

So... what we have here isn't any specific God being promoted, it's possibilities.

:eusa_think: I suppose it's possible that Monkey software continues on after Monkey hardware malfunctions beyond repair...

To Unknown Possibilities! :beer:

You heard it here first!

The Morrison formation has produced land and marine fossils in the same strata. Why is your side so quiet concerning the evidence ?

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land and marine fossils found together are very common in shallow water environments..
your great flood masturbation fantasy does not and cannot explain why strata formed millions of years apart have different species of land and marine fossils imbedded in them.
by your fantasy all the fossils should be the same age .
they are not.
that in and of its self refutes you bullshit.
proving YWC'S Willful ignorance and misrepresenting of fact one post at a time.

Last edited:

You heard it here first!

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land an marine found together are very common in shallow water environments..
your great flood masturbation fantasy does not and cannot explain why strata formed millions of years apart have different species of land and marine fossils imbedded in them.
they are not.

You consider 9,000 ft above sea level as shallow water environments :eusa_eh:

You consider 29,000 in the Himilayas as shallow water environments ?

:dance::dance::dance:

You heard it here first!

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land and marine fossils found together are very common in shallow water environments..
they are not.

So you were lying when you said the geologist in those videos and creationists made the evidence up ?

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land an marine found together are very common in shallow water environments..
they are not.

You consider 9,000 ft above sea level as shallow water environments :eusa_eh:

You consider 29,000 in the Himilayas as shallow water environments ?

:dance::dance::dance:
if that's not the all time imbecilic statement you've ever made it's in the top two. bahahahahahahahah!

you really "believe" that the Himalayas were always as high as they are now?
the same goes for your other moronic claim.
I get the impression you think you've made some world shattering point.
we'll you have.
you just proven beyond doubt that you're a complete fucking buffoon.
I would refute your "facts" but you have none.

Forum List

Back