Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

YWC finally tell the truth " there was no such evidence it was made up by creationists."-YWC

You heard it here first!

The Morrison formation has produced land and marine fossils in the same strata. Why is your side so quiet concerning the evidence ?

You don't trust the biologists for the BLM ?
none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land and marine fossils found together are very common in shallow water environments..
your great flood masturbation fantasy does not and cannot explain why strata formed millions of years apart have different species of land and marine fossils imbedded in them.
by your fantasy all the fossils should be the same age .
they are not.
that in and of its self refutes you bullshit.
proving YWC'S Willful ignorance and misrepresenting of fact one post at a time.

Hehehe with egg on your face,Colorado is considered shallow water environments ?

I love it when you step in it slapdick.

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land an marine found together are very common in shallow water environments..
your great flood masturbation fantasy does not and cannot explain why strata formed millions of years apart have different species of land and marine fossils imbedded in them.
they are not.

You consider 9,000 ft above sea level as shallow water environments :eusa_eh:

You consider 29,000 in the Himilayas as shallow water environments ?

:dance::dance::dance:
if that's not the all time imbecilic statement you've ever made it's in the top two. bahahahahahahahah!

you really "believe" that the Himalayas were always as high as they are now?
the same goes for your other moronic claim.
I get the impression you think you've made some world shattering point.
we'll you have.
you just proven beyond doubt that you're a complete fucking buffoon.
I would refute your "facts" but you have none.

How high were they genius ? evidence please ?

The Morrison formation has produced land and marine fossils in the same strata. Why is your side so quiet concerning the evidence ?

none of what you posted is evidence of a great flood, the articles I posted prove that land and marine fossils found together are very common in shallow water environments..
they are not.

So you were lying when you said the geologist in those videos and creationists made the evidence up ?
wrong! I said nothing about any credible geologists I did say the shit in those creationist clips was just that, shit.
so no I did not lie.
but you are lying now by saying I did.

they are not.

So you were lying when you said the geologist in those videos and creationists made the evidence up ?
wrong! I said nothing about any credible geologists I did say the shit in those creationist clips was just that, shit.
so no I did not lie.

The guy in the video is a geologist. You said the evidence was made up by the creationists and you were just proven wrong nitwit.

they are not.

Hehehe with egg on your face,Colorado is considered shallow water environments ?

I love it when you step in it slapdick.
are you really this stupid? Colorado has not always been at 9000ft the fossils prove that. or do you believe that there was a marine environment at that elevation? or did god put them there just to fuck with us.
if you're thinking they were deposited there by the imaginary great flood.
your still wrong. if the "flood got that high the only things that should be deposited there would be things that float.
most marine animals like the ones found in those deposits are either bottom dwellers or attached to the sea floor.
did you ever notice there are very few or no fish fossils in those deposits.
why? ...because fish had not evolved yet.
so if anybody has egg on their face it's you ,caused by the nonsensical shit you spew out of your mouth.

You consider 9,000 ft above sea level as shallow water environments :eusa_eh:

You consider 29,000 in the Himilayas as shallow water environments ?

:dance::dance::dance:
if that's not the all time imbecilic statement you've ever made it's in the top two. bahahahahahahahah!

we'll you have.

how high is the average sea floor.?

so no I did not lie.

The guy in the video is a geologist. You said the evidence was made up by the creationists and you were just proven wrong nitwit.
ahh no like I said: " I said nothing about any credible geologists"
if he appeared in those creationist comedies he is not credible.
so as always you 're talking out your ass.

we'll you have.

I'm guessing it's not above sea level :razz:

You are the one that made the claim now answer my questions.

What is an idea ?
already answered on the other post.

Ok I looked in the other thread you're a complete moron. The term you're looking for is Hypotheses. You must gather data and observe data before you can test the hypotheses.

give up this Charade clown.
another false assumption.
you ask what an idea was: Idea

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

, the term idea has been used to cover a range of concepts. Ideas are often construed as mental representational images; i.e., images of some object. In other contexts, ideas are taken to be concepts, although abstract concepts do not necessarily appear as images.[1] Many philosophers have considered ideas to be a fundamental ontological category of being. The capacity to create and understand the meaning of ideas is considered to be an essential and defining feature of human beings. In a popular sense, an idea arises in a reflex, spontaneous manner, even without thinking or serious reflection, for example, when we talk about the idea of a person or a place.

the answer you wanted was belief
be·lief

[ bi lf ]

1.acceptance of truth of something: acceptance by the mind that something is true or real, often underpinned by an emotional or spiritual sense of certainty
2.trust: confidence that somebody or something is good or will be effective
3.something that somebody believes in: a statement, principle, or doctrine that a person or group accepts as true.
the two are not the same..
so again the moron is you.

so no I did not lie.

So you're discrediting universities for presenting a diploma to the man because he does not subscribe to your Ideology ?

You one stupid cookie and it was revealed here again.

already answered on the other post.

Ok I looked in the other thread you're a complete moron. The term you're looking for is Hypotheses. You must gather data and observe data before you can test the hypotheses.

, the term idea has been used to cover a range of concepts. Ideas are often construed as mental representational images; i.e., images of some object. In other contexts, ideas are taken to be concepts, although abstract concepts do not necessarily appear as images.[1] Many philosophers have considered ideas to be a fundamental ontological category of being. The capacity to create and understand the meaning of ideas is considered to be an essential and defining feature of human beings. In a popular sense, an idea arises in a reflex, spontaneous manner, even without thinking or serious reflection, for example, when we talk about the idea of a person or a place.

be·lief

[ bi lf ]

1.acceptance of truth of something: acceptance by the mind that something is true or real, often underpinned by an emotional or spiritual sense of certainty
3.something that somebody believes in: a statement, principle, or doctrine that a person or group accepts as true.

You posted a graph about the scientific method dumbshit. Sorry but the cat is out of the bag sorry you chose a poor graph to make a point but if you really had 6 years of biology you would have known that you funny guy.

I'm guessing it's not above sea level :razz:

You are the one that made the claim now answer my questions.
I just did.
you're kinda slow on the uptake.
since those fossils cannot be formed anywhere except under water and only between the surface and a certain depth. and liquid water for the most part is found in the lowest places on the earths surface. it's obvious that they could not have formed on dry land mountains, so other then fictional supernatural intervention the only logical conclusion is plate tectonics .
you did know that the Rockies are where the continental plate and the pacific plate meet that's why they're mountains.
got it or do I have to explain 6th grade science to you?
what were once seabed's were forced upwards by the plates grinding into each other

So you're discrediting universities for presenting a diploma to the man because he does not subscribe to your Ideology ?

You one stupid cookie and it was revealed here again.
no once again your falsely assuming.

be·lief

[ bi lf ]

You posted a graph about the scientific method dumbshit. Sorry but the cat is out of the bag sorry you chose a poor graph to make a point but if you really had 6 years of biology you would have known that you funny guy.
classic dodge behavior.

Forum List

Back