Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

since I didn't lie once how could I be caught twice.
a quick check of you posts reveals you've been hard at restoring a non existent rep.

see post #2825 to see who the true lair is .

:eusa_liar:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7369608-post16648.html
once again SLAP DICK lies! WHEN I SAID NOT COLLEGE LEVEL SCIENCE I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MOLCULE QUESTION.. not the course ....so you lose again hahaha!
if I was unclear too bad.
as to what program it was I've already answered that too..

SLAPDICK eh.

Look you can't study molecular biology without a background in physics and chemistry. So no you lied the question I asked was a college level question concerning molecules. You were making crap up about what field of science you need to understand the question that was asked. High School kids today are not ready for molecular biology we can safely say when you were in school they were less prepared.

Introduction to DNA introduction to Dna

2 Major Preconceptions

Preconception 1. Study in one field proceeds without contributions from, or connections to, other fields.

This belief occurs, in part, because scientific disciplines are treated as isolated subjects in most schools. Most science educators, however, recognize the many connections among biology, chemistry, and physics, and understand the need for an integrated approach to science teaching. For example, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY is a hybrid discipline, drawing upon concepts and techniques from physics, chemistry, and biology. This hybrid nature explains in part why high school students may find the study of molecular biology challenging. They are confronted by a science that is abstract and seems far removed from classical biology. Moreover, many students are introduced to the subject at a point in their education where they have yet to take a formal course in either chemistry or physics. Without this scientific foundation, they are ill-prepared to undertake the study of life at its most funda-mental level

http://science.education.nih.gov/supplements/nih4/technology/guide/info-technology.htm

Last edited:
only in your dreams..
1 breeding pair of most any species in not a viable breeding strategy ..
you've killed nothing, our whole species evolved not just a pair of mutated hominids...
as always you're spewing creationist shit!

So you're now suggesting that all life came from more than one cell increasing the odds agains't Spontaneous generation as the naturalists explanation on how life started. Daws your intelligence is baffling.

Daws there were approximately 300 million people 2,000 years ago and it took 1,600 years for the population to double to 600 million so in 400 years we went from 600 million to the current which is 7 billion there is no way man has been on this planet for as long that has been claimed.

You can paste up any fantasy you like it does not add up with the evidence.
thanks for showcasing your total lack of basic reading comp.
you have no evidence of the Adam and eve (one breeding pair) myth.
also as all way you got your pop numbers and dates from creationist sites or willfully misinterpreted others .
a common practice for you.
either way it's a false premise..

fact: What was the population of the world in the past and when will world population reach 8 billion?

The chart above clearly illustrates how world population has changed in history. The US Census Bureau has assembled a table with estimated population from 10000 BC to 1950 according to different sources.

At the dawn of agriculture, about 8000 B.C., the population of the world was approximately 5 million. Over the 8,000-year period up to 1 A.D. it grew to 200 million (some estimate 300 million or even 600, suggesting how imprecise population estimates of early historical periods can be), with a growth rate of under 0.05% per year.

A tremendous change occurred with the industrial revolution: whereas it had taken all of human history until around 1800 for world population to reach one billion, the second billion was achieved in only 130 years (1930), the third billion in less than 30 years (1959), the fourth billion in 15 years (1974), and the fifth billion in only 13 years (1987). During the 20th century alone, the population in the world has grown from 1.65 billion to 6 billion.

Year Population
1 200 million
1000 275 million
1500 450 million
1650 500 million
1750 700 million
1804 1 billion
1850 1.2 billion
1900 1.6 billion
1927 2 billion
1950 2.55 billion
1955 2.8 billion
1960 3 billion
1965 3.3 billion
1970 3.7 billion
1975 4 billion
1980 4.5 billion
1985 4.85 billion
1987 5 billion
1990 5.3 billion
1995 5.7 billion
1999 6 billion
2000 6.1 billion
2005 6.45 billion
2010 6.8 billion
2011 7 billion
2020 7.7 billion
2025 8 billion
2030 8.3 billion
2040 8.8 billion
2045 9 billion
2050 9.2 billion

World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

Is this not what I said ? 2,000 years ago there were 300 million people on planet earth and it took another 1,600 years to get to 600 million.

By the way Adam and Eve are not the ones that populated the earth they were just the first parents. It was populated by three couples Noah's three son's and their wives. hehehe.

Daws with all the variables figured in that would affect the human population growth rate the growth rate went from 300 million to 7 billion in 2,000 years. They also used all the variables and the human growth rate going back some 4,500 years ago and they came up with an amazingly close number to the current population.

You are living in a fantasy world to believe that Homo Sapiens have been on this planet for let's say 200,000 years I think not the data does not support it. We would have far more humans today.

What do we call this need that force us to raise our hands to the sky ask for help ? !!.

superstition.

Every person feels by their own that they have a Lord, a creator and feel the need for it and if they get in trouble ,, their hands, their eyes and their hearts headed to the sky requesting relief from their Lord.

nonsense. not everybody appeals to the sky for help, not even all believers in God.

Some people hear that there is a God, don't believe and rely on themselves.

Some people hear that there is a God and try to see if he will solve their problems.

some people hear that there is a God and try to see if they can do what he requires.

The way to eternal life is to do what God commands. To disregard what God commands in scripture and incessantly ask someone in the sky to do things for you is the basis for a myriad of mental disorders.

There is no such thing as a God in the sky.

The kingdom of Heaven is within.

No it would be faith.

Mental disorders can arise from putting to much faith in man's explanations concerning nature.

What do we call this need that force us to raise our hands to the sky ask for help ? !!.

superstition.

Every person feels by their own that they have a Lord, a creator and feel the need for it and if they get in trouble ,, their hands, their eyes and their hearts headed to the sky requesting relief from their Lord.

nonsense. not everybody appeals to the sky for help, not even all believers in God.

Some people hear that there is a God and try to see if he will solve their problems.

some people hear that there is a God and try to see if they can do what he requires.

The way to eternal life is to do what God commands. To disregard what God commands in scripture and incessantly ask someone in the sky to do things for you is the basis for a myriad of mental disorders.

Wow, that post didn't turn out like I was expecting!

superstition.

No it would be faith.

Mental disorders can arise from putting to much faith in man's explanations concerning nature.

Even if we use your usual, derelict standards as a reference, the above reaches new levels of absurdity.

Yeah, too bad we can't return to those good old days of Christian church imposed fear and ignorance, burning at the stake, jail and torture for suggesting church dogma was wrong, etc.

Thank Zeus people like you are a strange curiosity, acknowledged only with a chuckle, much like a clown.

The people in Noah's time said the same thing.
Where is the proof of God?
Then the floods came.
Same thing now - Where is the proof of God?
This time it's going to be the extreme heat of the Sun, scorching you with great heat.
And they will do the same thing now as back then, they blasphemed God then during the flood and they will do the same with the extreme heat of the sun.
Revelation is happening right before our very eyes and still they will not believe.

There is no unrefutable evidence that a god exists. However, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And, exceptional claims ought to have exceptional evidence. Neither one side nor the other can definitively prove that a god does or doesn't exist. All we have left to do is wonder about it.

There is no unrefutable evidence that a god exists. However, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. And, exceptional claims ought to have exceptional evidence. Neither one side nor the other can definitively prove that a god does or doesn't exist. All we have left to do is wonder about it.

A person cannot give you what they do not have; a person who has never seen or heard from God in their entire life cannot lead you to him, whatever they claim to believe..

One thing you could do is assume that if there is a God and you cannot perceive him the flaw must be within you.

To assume there is no God simply because you cannot perceive him is at best as silly as believing in the existence of a God that you have never seen or heard from in your entire life.

What then?

purify your mind and be refined whether you believe or don't believe and when you take a new look at life with a pure mind you will have become a creature capable of perceiving the living God.

remember?

"Blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God."

stop arguing about whether God exists or not and just do it and then you will have proof whatever you presently believe or don't believe.....

I have a little saying, (call it Mary's conundrum): There is as much proof that disproves a supreme being's existence as there is to prove it.
That being said, isn’t this debate a waste of time? IF there is a god, that is one thing. Then what religion is the true religion? And how could you tell the false ones from the true ones? Or, on the other hand, there isn’t a God and we are just wasting our time …
With all the pain and suffering in the world, either god is a real jerk or life is just random happenstance. With all the evidence given, who can tell the difference?

I've seen no evidence to disprove a spiritual being's existence. Every time I have requested it, I've been told you can't prove a negative. There also seems to be no question on part of those who accept spiritual evidence, that spiritual nature does exist, and the evidence is overwhelming. Those who do not accept spiritual evidence have successfully made the point, a physical realization of spiritual things is not happening.

This debate is indeed a colossal waste of time for those who do not accept spiritual evidence, and I can't rationalize why so many of them would waste so much time, attempting to answer it. Well, actually, I can rationalize why... they are anti-religious people, who have a somewhat personal vendetta against religion and religious believers. This is why your conundrum suddenly evolves into a question of religious philosophy, instead of remaining focused on human spirituality.

Spiritual nature [AKA Boss's biblical God] created the physical universe and all life in it. This is an intelligent force, which designed and created the physical universe, including all the physical science and physics that accompany it. Humans have the capacity to acknowledge this force, and to connect with it, and this attribute has always been a part of who and what we are as humans. Religions are byproducts of this spiritual connection, along with the fears of mortality and questions of immortality. They are creations of man, in order to explain this very real spiritual connection humans are able to make with spiritual nature.

So this "colossal waste of time" is all because Boss has been hiding his real "creationist/intelligent design" agenda. All of Boss's previous denials have been proven worthless by this admission about his God. He may as well just admit the truth and stop pretending now. No one was buying his act anyway. But being what he is he will just deny that he said any of the above and continue to bluster and lie about himself and his true agenda.

superstition.

You could add this one to your list too;

Some people reach an agreement with God and in exchange for their not having to spend every Sunday pretending to worship him he doesn't have to bother ignoring their prayers that he had no intention of answering anyway. :cool:

superstition.

You could add this one to your list too;

Some people reach an agreement with God and in exchange for their not having to spend every Sunday pretending to worship him he doesn't have to bother ignoring their prayers that he had no intention of answering anyway. :cool:

LOL... according to the stories God is more than willing to negotiate with a reasonable person.

I just want to say to all atheists who believe that the universe was created by chance and that there is no God

Since you believe in coincidence, If you want to change the color of your home yourself, I want you to buy paint and brush , and brought a chair and sit back and wait, the CHANCE will paint the house.
I would found a religion and then threaten the saps who believe it with Hell Fire unless they painted my house For the Greater Blory of God.

superstition.

This demonstrates once again, what ignoramuses typical atheists are these days.

They reject the concept of some sky God that hurls lightning bolts, etc, BUT SO DO WE.

That is not the Christian concept of God and I have not heard or read anything from an atheist that shows they understand the idea at all.

And bullshit like you just posted simply reminds me that most atheists today are atheists because they are really too stupid and lazy to try to understand it, so of course they don't believe in God.

But the God they don't believe in is not the God we worship. duh

....which begs the question, why are so many of you here still arguing?
To irritate you and waste your time? · · :D

And you are failing miserably at that as well.

He thinks that irritating Christians somehow validates his existence, but really the truth is numan isn't really capable of grasping your points, so why bother?

Derideo is worth some time, but the rest are just yanking everyone's chain and back slapping their fellow heathen.

I just want to say to all atheists who believe that the universe was created by chance and that there is no God

Since you believe in coincidence, If you want to change the color of your home yourself, I want you to buy paint and brush , and brought a chair and sit back and wait, the CHANCE will paint the house.
I would found a religion and then threaten the saps who believe it with Hell Fire unless they painted my house For the Greater Blory of God.

You are so full of shit.

Just try it dumbass and see what flies.

You know that response was just rhetorical blather. Which is why you reject God; you are an asshole.

once again SLAP DICK lies! WHEN I SAID NOT COLLEGE LEVEL SCIENCE I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE MOLCULE QUESTION.. not the course ....so you lose again hahaha!
if I was unclear too bad.
as to what program it was I've already answered that too..

SLAPDICK eh.

Look you can't study molecular biology without a background in physics and chemistry. So no you lied the question I asked was a college level question concerning molecules. You were making crap up about what field of science you need to understand the question that was asked. High School kids today are not ready for molecular biology we can safely say when you were in school they were less prepared.

Introduction to DNA introduction to Dna

2 Major Preconceptions

Preconception 1. Study in one field proceeds without contributions from, or connections to, other fields.

This belief occurs, in part, because scientific disciplines are treated as isolated subjects in most schools. Most science educators, however, recognize the many connections among biology, chemistry, and physics, and understand the need for an integrated approach to science teaching. For example, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY is a hybrid discipline, drawing upon concepts and techniques from physics, chemistry, and biology. This hybrid nature explains in part why high school students may find the study of molecular biology challenging. They are confronted by a science that is abstract and seems far removed from classical biology. Moreover, many students are introduced to the subject at a point in their education where they have yet to take a formal course in either chemistry or physics. Without this scientific foundation, they are ill-prepared to undertake the study of life at its most funda-mental level

Technology—Information about Using Technology
you are wrong and no amount of fudging will make you right.

.​

Since you believe in coincidence, If you want to change the color of your home yourself, I want you to buy paint and brush , and brought a chair and sit back and wait, the CHANCE will paint the house. ^ ^

.​

Your fallacy is assuming that the universe was "created" in the first place. The universe has always existed and will always exist (per the Laws of Physics) so there is no need for any "creator" at all.

Forum List

Back