Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

thanks for showcasing your total lack of basic reading comp.
you have no evidence of the Adam and eve (one breeding pair) myth.
also as all way you got your pop numbers and dates from creationist sites or willfully misinterpreted others .
a common practice for you.
either way it's a false premise..

fact: What was the population of the world in the past and when will world population reach 8 billion?

The chart above clearly illustrates how world population has changed in history. The US Census Bureau has assembled a table with estimated population from 10000 BC to 1950 according to different sources.

At the dawn of agriculture, about 8000 B.C., the population of the world was approximately 5 million. Over the 8,000-year period up to 1 A.D. it grew to 200 million (some estimate 300 million or even 600, suggesting how imprecise population estimates of early historical periods can be), with a growth rate of under 0.05% per year.

A tremendous change occurred with the industrial revolution: whereas it had taken all of human history until around 1800 for world population to reach one billion, the second billion was achieved in only 130 years (1930), the third billion in less than 30 years (1959), the fourth billion in 15 years (1974), and the fifth billion in only 13 years (1987). During the 20th century alone, the population in the world has grown from 1.65 billion to 6 billion.

Year Population
1 200 million
1000 275 million
1500 450 million
1650 500 million
1750 700 million
1804 1 billion
1850 1.2 billion
1900 1.6 billion
1927 2 billion
1950 2.55 billion
1955 2.8 billion
1960 3 billion
1965 3.3 billion
1970 3.7 billion
1975 4 billion
1980 4.5 billion
1985 4.85 billion
1987 5 billion
1990 5.3 billion
1995 5.7 billion
1999 6 billion
2000 6.1 billion
2005 6.45 billion
2010 6.8 billion
2011 7 billion
2020 7.7 billion
2025 8 billion
2030 8.3 billion
2040 8.8 billion
2045 9 billion
2050 9.2 billion

World Population Clock: 7 Billion People - Worldometers

Is this not what I said ? 2,000 years ago there were 300 million people on planet earth and it took another 1,600 years to get to 600 million.

By the way Adam and Eve are not the ones that populated the earth they were just the first parents. It was populated by three couples Noah's three son's and their wives. hehehe.

Daws with all the variables figured in that would affect the human population growth rate the growth rate went from 300 million to 7 billion in 2,000 years. They also used all the variables and the human growth rate going back some 4,500 years ago and they came up with an amazingly close number to the current population.

You are living in a fantasy world to believe that Homo Sapiens have been on this planet for let's say 200,000 years I think not the data does not support it. We would have far more humans today.
the fantasy is yours;"By the way Adam and Eve are not the ones that populated the earth they were just the first parents. It was populated by three couples Noah's three son's and their wives. hehehe." ywc.
it good you can laugh at yourself, everyone else is.
so IT WAS NOAHS SONS? (SNICKER) if that were fact then the wives would have to have been black (African) Asian, Caucasian ....just for starters...
there is no proof of a great flood or Noah ...so you're not just wrong but outrageously so..

Do you understand pigmentation ? Do you understand a human is a human ? Did you know Job was asian. Have you ever heard of Black Hebrews ?

ASIATIC BLACK HEBREWS - Shomrey Ha'Torah

The color of your skin does not matter to God does it to you ?

Once again you choke on your theory.

He thinks that irritating Christians somehow validates his existence, but really the truth is numan isn't really capable of grasping your points, so why bother?

Derideo is worth some time, but the rest are just yanking everyone's chain and back slapping their fellow heathen.

Dorito is worse, he just wants to lie his ass off as much as possible. He claims the OP has been debunked, but doesn't offer a single point of debunking. Then, he continues to maintain I am a covert Christian Fundamentalist operative, secretly trying to indoctrinate you with my dangerous Christian teachings. Of course, if I am truly a Christian who is forsaking and denying Christ, I have condemned myself to eternal damnation, but I guess Dorito thinks my fooling him is well worth that.

You might be right. He could be projecting his own behavior as a norm and onto you as well and he may think it justified.

So far I have not had a problem with him so much.

Jim, you come across as a normal reasonable person who understands that not everyone believes as you do. Furthermore yours truly is more than willing to defend your right to your beliefs.

On the other hand Boss is attempting to claim something that defies all logic, facts, reason and common sense. When challenged with logic, reason, facts and common sense he starts screaming that these challenges are purely motivated by a "hatred" for "religion". His irrational responses have resulted in him attracting attention that his OP probably doesn't deserve. In many respects he is his own worst enemy but that fact seems to escape him too. Boss is entitled to his own beliefs but not his own unsubstantiated "truthiness" and "factoids".

One more point. This is a message board and people are free to express themselves as they see fit within the bounds established by the moderators and admins. The impressions that others form are based entirely upon what is posted. Given that Boss resorts to crude insults while claiming to be an adherent of Spiritualism gives lie to his own posts. This dichotomy seems to be beyond his grasp.

Dorito is worse, he just wants to lie his ass off as much as possible. He claims the OP has been debunked, but doesn't offer a single point of debunking. Then, he continues to maintain I am a covert Christian Fundamentalist operative, secretly trying to indoctrinate you with my dangerous Christian teachings. Of course, if I am truly a Christian who is forsaking and denying Christ, I have condemned myself to eternal damnation, but I guess Dorito thinks my fooling him is well worth that.

:eusa_boohoo: Oh dear, big bad DT is beating up poor widdle Boss again. :eusa_boohoo:

Haha, is THAT what you think is happening here, Dorito? That you are "beating" me?

That was just mocking you for your puerile attempt to gain some undeserved sympathy by mischaracterizing others. No one could possibly beat you more than you beat yourself, Boss. Your appetite for self abuse is only equaled by your endless self pity.

.​
I just want to say to all atheists who believe that the universe was created by chance and that there is no God

Since you believe in coincidence, If you want to change the color of your home yourself, I want you to buy paint and brush , and brought a chair and sit back and wait, the CHANCE will paint the house. ^ ^

.​

Your fallacy is assuming that the universe was "created" in the first place. The universe has always existed and will always exist (per the Laws of Physics) so there is no need for any "creator" at all.

It is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for time/space to have ALWAYS existed, else we would never have arrived at the PRESENT time.

The concept of a cyclical universe with multiple big bangs is now gaining more and more credence amongst reputable scientists.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cyclical+universe+multiple+big+bangs&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS438US513&oq=cyclical+universe+multiple+big+bangs&aqs=chrome.0.57j0l3.12475j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Our current time did begin with the big bang. However the existence of matter and energy preceded the big bang since the singularity was all matter and energy in the universe compressed into a single object.

.​
I just want to say to all atheists who believe that the universe was created by chance and that there is no God

Since you believe in coincidence, If you want to change the color of your home yourself, I want you to buy paint and brush , and brought a chair and sit back and wait, the CHANCE will paint the house. ^ ^

.​

Your fallacy is assuming that the universe was "created" in the first place. The universe has always existed and will always exist (per the Laws of Physics) so there is no need for any "creator" at all.

The universe didn't exist before the Big Bang. The only theory which does't theorize this, speculates the universe expands and contracts, but this also defies physics. Everything within our universe has a beginning and end, so your theory also defies logic.

More profound ignorance from the Boss. Needless to say you are incapable of substantiating either of those mindless allegations with hard scientific facts from reputable sources.

The universe didn't exist before the Big Bang. The only theory which does't theorize this, speculates the universe expands and contracts, but this also defies physics. Everything within our universe has a beginning and end, so your theory also defies logic.

Militant secularists prefer to think of the pre-Big Bang period as material but more expansive than our own, and somehow still eternal. Hawkins poses the idea of imaginary time and circular time flow, but all this does is kick the can down the road.

An infinitely existing universe is impossible.

Quite the opposite. A "created" universe is improbable whereas an infinitely existing universe is both logical and fully conforms to the law of conservation of mass.

It is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE for time/space to have ALWAYS existed, else we would never have arrived at the PRESENT time.

The concept of a cyclical universe with multiple big bangs is now gaining more and more credence amongst reputable scientists.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cyclical+universe+multiple+big+bangs&rlz=1C1CHKZ_enUS438US513&oq=cyclical+universe+multiple+big+bangs&aqs=chrome.0.57j0l3.12475j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Our current time did begin with the big bang. However the existence of matter and energy preceded the big bang since the singularity was all matter and energy in the universe compressed into a single object.

They just don't know.

3 Theories That Might Blow Up the Big Bang | DiscoverMagazine.com

SLAPDICK eh.

Look you can't study molecular biology without a background in physics and chemistry. So no you lied the question I asked was a college level question concerning molecules. You were making crap up about what field of science you need to understand the question that was asked. High School kids today are not ready for molecular biology we can safely say when you were in school they were less prepared.

Introduction to DNA introduction to Dna

2 Major Preconceptions

Preconception 1. Study in one field proceeds without contributions from, or connections to, other fields.

This belief occurs, in part, because scientific disciplines are treated as isolated subjects in most schools. Most science educators, however, recognize the many connections among biology, chemistry, and physics, and understand the need for an integrated approach to science teaching. For example, MOLECULAR BIOLOGY is a hybrid discipline, drawing upon concepts and techniques from physics, chemistry, and biology. This hybrid nature explains in part why high school students may find the study of molecular biology challenging. They are confronted by a science that is abstract and seems far removed from classical biology. Moreover, many students are introduced to the subject at a point in their education where they have yet to take a formal course in either chemistry or physics. Without this scientific foundation, they are ill-prepared to undertake the study of life at its most funda-mental level

Technology—Information about Using Technology
you are wrong and no amount of fudging will make you right.

:dance: you have some nerve carrying on this charade.
it's not a charade it takes no nerve at all ...

More profound ignorance from the Boss. Needless to say you are incapable of substantiating either of those mindless allegations with hard scientific facts from reputable sources.

1. Matter cannot create matter.
2. Show anything in the universe you believe will never end.

Is this not what I said ? 2,000 years ago there were 300 million people on planet earth and it took another 1,600 years to get to 600 million.

By the way Adam and Eve are not the ones that populated the earth they were just the first parents. It was populated by three couples Noah's three son's and their wives. hehehe.

Daws with all the variables figured in that would affect the human population growth rate the growth rate went from 300 million to 7 billion in 2,000 years. They also used all the variables and the human growth rate going back some 4,500 years ago and they came up with an amazingly close number to the current population.

You are living in a fantasy world to believe that Homo Sapiens have been on this planet for let's say 200,000 years I think not the data does not support it. We would have far more humans today.
the fantasy is yours;"By the way Adam and Eve are not the ones that populated the earth they were just the first parents. It was populated by three couples Noah's three son's and their wives. hehehe." ywc.
it good you can laugh at yourself, everyone else is.
so IT WAS NOAHS SONS? (SNICKER) if that were fact then the wives would have to have been black (African) Asian, Caucasian ....just for starters...
there is no proof of a great flood or Noah ...so you're not just wrong but outrageously so..

Do you understand pigmentation ? Do you understand a human is a human ? Did you know Job was asian. Have you ever heard of Black Hebrews ?

ASIATIC BLACK HEBREWS - Shomrey Ha'Torah

The color of your skin does not matter to God does it to you ?

Once again you choke on your theory.
skin color is just a part of the cosmetic differences between humans ..the bible never mentions Asians or native Americans or Caucasians. yes I v'e heard of black Hebrews but again that has no bearing on the nonsense you're spewing ...
the traits were call race in humans took millions of years to develop they are not the whim of a god..and the did not happen after a fantasy flood...
btw there is no mention in the bible or any where else that job was anything other the a middle easterner of possibly north African.

Last edited:
Quite the opposite. A "created" universe is improbable whereas an infinitely existing universe is both logical and fully conforms to the law of conservation of mass.

Wow.... we've actually witnessed progress! :clap2:

Before, it was ridiculous, absurd, nonsensical, and quite impossible... now it's only "improbable?" That is a major step for monkeys like Dorito. :clap2:

Forum List

Back