Definitive Proof that GOD Exists?

Common Decay Series
Main Article: Radioactive decay Samarium-Neodymium. (Sm-Nd)
Rhenium-Osmium (Re-Os)
Uranium/Thorium-Lead. (U/Th-Pb)
Rubidium-Strontium (Rb-Sr)
Potassium-Argon dating (K-Ar)
Argon-Argon (Ar-Ar)
Lutetium-Hafnium (Lu-Hf)
Carbon-Carbon (14C-12C)

Radiometric dating - CreationWiki, the encyclopedia of creation science

Have you ever considered why it is that the entirety of your posting is derived from fundamentalist Christian ministries as opposed to reputable, peer reviewed science sources?

Common Decay Series
Rhenium-Osmium (Re-Os)
Argon-Argon (Ar-Ar)
Lutetium-Hafnium (Lu-Hf)
Carbon-Carbon (14C-12C)

Have you ever considered why it is that the entirety of your posting is derived from fundamentalist Christian ministries as opposed to reputable, peer reviewed science sources?
jackpot!

The EVIDENCE is that the universe EXISTS and the Law of Conservation of Matter EXISTS. Together that NULLIFIES any need for YOUR superstitious "creation myth".

Sorry, it doesn't nullify anything. Spiritual nature created both matter and the law of conservation of matter.
Prove it!

The EVIDENCE is that the universe EXISTS and the Law of Conservation of Matter EXISTS. Together that NULLIFIES any need for YOUR superstitious "creation myth".

Sorry, it doesn't nullify anything. Spiritual nature created both matter and the law of conservation of matter.
Prove it!
this could take awhile how bout some pizza?

Prove it!

Self evident. By laws of conservation of matter, physical nature couldn't have. Two options remain: The universe has always been, and thus, is God... or... Spiritual nature created the physical universe.

Common Decay Series
Rhenium-Osmium (Re-Os)
Argon-Argon (Ar-Ar)
Lutetium-Hafnium (Lu-Hf)
Carbon-Carbon (14C-12C)

:eusa_eh: Uh maybe it's because I believe in creation and not naturalism.

Prove it!

images
:clap2:

Common Decay Series
Rhenium-Osmium (Re-Os)
Argon-Argon (Ar-Ar)
Lutetium-Hafnium (Lu-Hf)
Carbon-Carbon (14C-12C)

Oh and Hollie this is a lie, I have spoken on mutations and what I observed in the lab. Hell I have even given you my own theory why we see change within a family and I believe the science community agrees with me and if you had taken much science you would have to. Where we disagree is on the large scale evolution which is called Macro-evolution.

Prove it!

If it was not created by a superior intelligence by all means demonstrate how it came in to existence !

Prove it!

If it was not created by a superior intelligence by all means demonstrate how it came in to existence !
I'm not the one making the claim.

However matter is a form of energy and it has been proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Well anyways everyone have a great weekend,you to dick breath.

I will be waiting on that explanation on the origins of life.

Prove it!

I'm not the one making the claim.

However matter is a form of energy and it has been proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule that energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

Ok energy and matter has always existed now how did it produce life ?

I believe God has always existed I would be foolish to disagree that energy and matter has always existed.

Forum List

Back