Deflate-gate? Report: Patriots being investigated for using deflated footballs

You said earlier So if you hold, do you go to the ref and have them penalize you for holding? You are cheating, and you said not getting caught doesn't make it okay.

I'm trying to define where the line is?

A rub is a very intentional play, yet if it is not called no one says a word.

Deflated ball, the refs are supposed to check them before the game, they handled the balls, they said nothing. Now, after the game it is a problem. Now that there is a problem, what is the solution? What is the penalty?

Before you can claim any of your free for all why are some forms of cheating allowed and others not?

Cheating is not accepted that is why there are rules. Break the rules pay the price. You trying to rationalize and normalize that does not work.
that is exactly why the NFL is a joke.You do those things in collge the patriots have done,they kick you out of the program.you get caught smoking even cigerretes,your off the team.

Yeah, RIIGHT! Lol! That is a crock of bull crap if I've heard it. How many times have we heard of cheating scandals, sex scandals, bribing ref scandals, CHILD MOLESTATION scandals in the college sports? But here you are bitching about a few that were under inflated, according to regulation guidelines, by about as much as a piece of paper, and that makes the Pats the big bad "criminals"? Get a grip on yourself, you old fool.

Not big bad criminals just cheaterso_O:crybaby:

What do you know about it? Oh, that's right, nothing.
I know they are cheaters.

And isn't interesting that the Patriots picked up Browner

Well according to Belichick and Brady "if you aint cheating you aint trying" Browner fits in perfectly

Like Sherman and Irwin? Two of the seven in recent years found to have PED while playing for the Saintly Seahawks.

Remember Sherman's everybody does it statement.

Of course those cheaters along with Carroll are different than Belichick and those cheaters.

No I don't remember Sherman's everybody does it statement as he was cleared

And isn't interesting that the Patriots picked up Browner

Well according to Belichick and Brady "if you aint cheating you aint trying" Browner fits in perfectly

Well, you and your hater friends have fun with your hate. Just remember, the Patriots do not need to cheat to win games. They are one of the BEST teams in the NFL. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Nightie night now! :bye1:
you are correct, they do not need to cheat but the fact is that they have 3 times now so that says something

Like Carroll cheating at USC and then all those PED problems in Seattle, what seven in the last few years, coincides with Carroll arriving.

You might want to look it up. Only one player caught for PEDs is still on the team and Washington and Denver had more players suspended than Seattle.

Boy, the Seattle fans are desperate. Maybe they can get the commissioner to spot them 21 points as punishment for the "deflated" balls. Or instead, just call off the SB and give the trophy to the Hawks. How come the refs didn't notice? They spot the ball on every down. I wonder if next year, every team will have to play with the SAME balls.

What do the Seahawks or their fans have anything to do with this ball deflation issue?

This is strictly between the Patriots and the Colts and the League.

The Seahawks haven't said a peep about this crazy situation.
The Colts have already said that the Pats would have beaten them with beach balls.

On another poll, Seattle fans want to play the Colts instead of the Pats. Shows how skeerd the Hawks fans are of the Pats.
What punishment do you think fits the Patriot s crime of deflating balls beyond league specs - Discussionist

Boy, the Seattle fans are desperate. Maybe they can get the commissioner to spot them 21 points as punishment for the "deflated" balls. Or instead, just call off the SB and give the trophy to the Hawks. How come the refs didn't notice? They spot the ball on every down. I wonder if next year, every team will have to play with the SAME balls.

What do the Seahawks or their fans have anything to do with this ball deflation issue?

The Colts have already said that the Pats would have beaten them with beach balls.

On another poll, Seattle fans want to play the Colts instead of the Pats. Shows how skeerd the Hawks fans are of the Pats.
What punishment do you think fits the Patriot s crime of deflating balls beyond league specs - Discussionist

Yeah 10 whole votes. PUHLEEZE

Yeah 10 whole votes. PUHLEEZE
More than any other choices...

Do you remember hearing about the Dolphin game where a Jets coach intentionally tripped our player? Is this what you want to see happening in all the games? A damn free for all? Because the allowing of intentional infractions leads to episodes such as that and bounties being put on players, etc. when penalties for such are not severe.
Personally, I would think playoff games should come with even steeper punishment, if cheating is determined.
You said earlier
And just because someone hasn't gotten caught makes it ok, in your eyes. Just wow! Remind me to never play cards with you.
Integrity you lack, along with all the others saying, no big
deal.

So if you hold, do you go to the ref and have them penalize you for holding? You are cheating, and you said not getting caught doesn't make it okay.

I'm trying to define where the line is?

A rub is a very intentional play, yet if it is not called no one says a word.

Deflated ball, the refs are supposed to check them before the game, they handled the balls, they said nothing. Now, after the game it is a problem. Now that there is a problem, what is the solution? What is the penalty?

Before you can claim any of your free for all why are some forms of cheating allowed and others not?

Cheating is not accepted that is why there are rules. Break the rules pay the price. You trying to rationalize and normalize that does not work.
that is exactly why the NFL is a joke.You do those things in collge the patriots have done,they kick you out of the program.you get caught smoking even cigerretes,your off the team.

Yeah, RIIGHT! Lol! That is a crock of bull crap if I've heard it. How many times have we heard of cheating scandals, sex scandals, bribing ref scandals, CHILD MOLESTATION scandals in the college sports? But here you are bitching about a few that were under inflated, according to regulation guidelines, by about as much as a piece of paper, and that makes the Pats the big bad "criminals"? Get a grip on yourself, you old fool.

yep.

only the Belicheat apologists live in denial on this.

Lucky you. The pressure is on. Belichik responded to the media today and just threw Brady under the bus. You may have unparalleled desire for more pressure but Billy B is being crushed under it.

He sure did, but honestly I am not sure what else he was supposed to say. Anyone who thinks that when those balls hit the field that they are not in the exact shape the quarterback wants them is out of their minds. Had he said "oh the equipment manager took it upon himself" he would have gotten laughed out of the media room. Had he said "hell I don't know how they got that way" he would have gotten laughed out of the media room. This is completely obvious so what can he say?

only the Belicheat apologists live in denial on this.

Shut up, tard. No one cares what you think.

You don't know anything.

WTF do you think pounds per square inch is? That is a form of weighing the amount of air, dumbass.

:lmao:

No it's not! It's a measure of pressure, not weight!

Time for bed, Chris.

Whatever, you know I mean. It's still measurement of the amount of air. :rolleyes-41: And THAT is quite different than equating this incident with Ray Rice, who allegedly had committed a CRIME at the time.

WTF do you think pounds per square inch is? That is a form of weighing the amount of air, dumbass.

Time for bed, Chris.

yep,time to have mommy tuck Chissy in after all of his multiple farts in this thread he has cut.:asshole:

head for the hills,he is about to cut another a few more multiple ones.:D

Time for bed, Chris.

yep,time to have mommy tuck Chissy in after all of his multiple farts in this thread he has cut.:asshole:

head for the hills,he is about to cut another a few more multiple ones.:D

Does anyone with a brain take any of your posts seriously? Doubtful, so why do you post here? Old demented weirdo.

Forum List

Back