Delta Airlines steps in to the political fray - Attacks Conservatives

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.
That's not proven.

Calling her a dachshund is a reference to the woman being short. This is not hard.
Or hairy. Or a dog. or a long nose. Why not call her a midget? Why a "dachshund"?

Maybe she's German?
That was my earlier question.

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.
That's not proven.

Calling her a dachshund is a reference to the woman being short. This is not hard.
Or hairy. Or a dog. or a long nose. Why not call her a midget? Why a "dachshund"?

Because the woman was SHORT. Dachshunds have SHORT legs.

Are you people seriously this fucking dense?

That's not proven.

You said "you people". LOL Are you seriously this pumped up and certain that is exactly what she meant? Did she sent you a private tweet or are you just pulling this out of thin air?

If she was slamming the girl for being short, why not just say so? Why not call her a midget, a dwarf or simply short? If she wanted to call her a dog, why not chihuahua? Teacup poodle? Since you claim to know all the answers, I'll patiently await your full explanation of why she chose that particular insult for her rage Tweet.

9AkXD.jpg

You said "you people". LOL Are you seriously this pumped up and certain that is exactly what she meant?

Yes, I'm certain that is exactly what she meant because I'm an intelligent human being. I can't speak for the rest of you.

You said "you people". LOL Are you seriously this pumped up and certain that is exactly what she meant?

Yes, I'm certain that is exactly what she meant because I'm an intelligent human being. I can't speak for the rest of you.
So intelligent you are mind-reader? Interesting. Has she used this reference before in referring to short people or just ones who she suspects are immigrants and stole her seat?

Somehow I'm not surprised it's my least-favorite airline, Delta. I haven't flown on it since the 90s but their customer service is so childishly bad, it actually makes United Airlines (who manages to leave new physical damage on my baggage every time - what makes UA so violent?) look good. The best, comfiest, friendliest American carriers on which I've flown are always Southwest and Alaska Airlines every time. Head and shoulders above Delta & United.

Somehow I'm not surprised it's my least-favorite airline, Delta. I haven't flown on it since the 90s but their customer service is so childishly bad, it actually makes United Airlines (who manages to leave new physical damage on my baggage every time - what makes UA so violent?) look good. The best, comfiest, friendliest American carriers on which I've flown are always Southwest and Alaska Airlines every time. Head and shoulders above Delta & United.

I once flew Delta because Southwest wasn't available. Their reservation software glitched in the middle of my reservation and reverted me back to the next day's flight when I wanted two days out. Lost $150 because of their software.

Is American as bad as Delta and United? Maybe they've done some things, I don't really keep up, but I haven't heard many bad things about them.

I and others close to me have had bad experiences with American. One involved their doing a schedule change of which there was no notification. Only having checked departure times saved the trip for three "senior" ladies. Left to American, they'd have been stranded in Ireland for a couple of days.

As to Ryanair - I must agree but find it amusing that some idiot thinks Ryanair is in any way Norwegian.

Oslo? Yes, it's true on some of their (Norwegian) routes. On others the "hub" is in Ireland or Scotland. They're using new extended range Boeing 737s on routes from places like Providence, Rhode Island and another (name escapes me now) reasonably close to New York (city). Otherwise, from Oakland (by way of example) to Frankfurt via Oslo. For those the aircraft are new Boeing 787s. My son used them from Oakland and paid less than 1/2 what Delta wanted - was very pleased with the service and the food service (no extra charge). I used them from London (Gatwick) to Boston in March and again was pleasantly surprised. Seats were not crowded. Entertainment (video) was free. Food and checked bags were included in the price. These days I almost exclusively use either Norwegian or Icelandair but the latter offers seasonal service in places so on occasion the only choice is Delta (I gave up on United decades ago and American after the Ireland fiasco). Word of caution, Aer Lingus offers service on a par with Norwegian at a very slightly higher price between New York or Boston and Dublin BUT their service within Europe sucks. Absolutely the worst I've experienced though, in fairness, I've never messed with Ryanair. I average three international trips a year so this isn't just based on a single experience.

Overall, it seems safe to sty that American Airlines stinks....

'Odor described as flatulence' affects crew members from Charlotte flight

Last edited:

That's not proven.

I like weinner dogs. :)

Airlines are notorious for overbooking and moving people. Last week, a woman purchased a seat for her toddler and the airline gave the seat to another passenger so she had to hold the toddler on her lap the whole trip. There is no excuse for the way they lose luggage, cause people to lose their seats and otherwise fuck up. I have missed connecting flights because of mechanical difficulties delaying take off. Then was expected to spend almost 24 hours at the airport waiting for the next available flight. They wouldn't pay for a hotel even though it was their fault I was stuck and I missed the graduation I planned to attend the next day because of the screw up. All you get is 'sorry for the inconvenience' and they act like you're unreasonable when you call them on their incompetence.

When you spend that much money, they need to keep their promises. We should get what we paid for. Period.
Save money and drive or ride the bus. That'll show them!

BTW, it's about $200-300 to fly from LGA to PBI. That's a full day drive by car.

17 h 59 min (1,235.0 mi) via I-95 S

Cheap Flights from New York LaGuardia to West Palm Beach - KAYAK

A few hundred is a lot for some people. I don't care if I spend $10 on something, I still expect to get exactly what I pay for.

Airlines are notorious for overbooking and moving people. Last week, a woman purchased a seat for her toddler and the airline gave the seat to another passenger so she had to hold the toddler on her lap the whole trip. There is no excuse for the way they lose luggage, cause people to lose their seats and otherwise fuck up. I have missed connecting flights because of mechanical difficulties delaying take off. Then was expected to spend almost 24 hours at the airport waiting for the next available flight. They wouldn't pay for a hotel even though it was their fault I was stuck and I missed the graduation I planned to attend the next day because of the screw up. All you get is 'sorry for the inconvenience' and they act like you're unreasonable when you call them on their incompetence.

When you spend that much money, they need to keep their promises. We should get what we paid for. Period.
Save money and drive or ride the bus. That'll show them!

BTW, it's about $200-300 to fly from LGA to PBI. That's a full day drive by car.

17 h 59 min (1,235.0 mi) via I-95 S

Cheap Flights from New York LaGuardia to West Palm Beach - KAYAK

A few hundred is a lot for some people. I don't care if I spend $10 on something, I still expect to get exactly what I pay for.
And they do; a cheap ticket on an airliner saving them a 18 hour drive, meals, gas and probably a hotel room. You do get what you pay for.

Notice these problems never happen in First Class. Why?

Ann Coulter forced to give up her seat on a Delta Airlines Flight......Delta refuses to say why.

However, they've gone full tilt blasting her over it.....(and still no explanation)

Delta blasts Ann Coulter after Twitter rant, calls her comments 'unacceptable'

It could have been a 'personal thing'....but corporate has gone on the rant so it's definitely coming from Delta HQ.

They had every right to blast her. She was moved over 3 seats. She was way out of line. What she deserves is a shot in her filthy mouth. It shows what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain. Deport Coulter.

Ann Coulter forced to give up her seat on a Delta Airlines Flight......Delta refuses to say why.

However, they've gone full tilt blasting her over it.....(and still no explanation)

It could have been a 'personal thing'....but corporate has gone on the rant so it's definitely coming from Delta HQ.

They had every right to blast her. She was moved over 3 seats. She was way out of line. What she deserves is a shot in her filthy mouth. It shows what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain. Deport Coulter.

I'd like to see Delta place her on the ban list for her abusing another passenger

What makes you people or Ann think she is any better than the previously bumped customers?

Memo to Publicity Department ...

As part of our ongoing strategy to enhance the Delta brand, we're going to inconvenience and humiliate a known public figure who has access to most media outlets and will eviscerate us in the press.

Brilliant idea, right?
A well designed campaign by college grads....

Coulter is out of line on this whole incident. She was moved over two seats in the same row, same leg room, just not an aisle seat. Delta should have asked her if she would move so the family could sit together, she probably would have agreed. They screwed up. Now, coulter needs to shut up, she is making herself look like a libertardian victim.

Coulter is out of line on this whole incident. She was moved over two seats in the same row, same leg room, just not an aisle seat. Delta should have asked her if she would move so the family could sit together, she probably would have agreed. They screwed up. Now, coulter needs to shut up, she is making herself look like a libertardian victim.

Some battles are not worth fighting

She tried to frame herself as a victim and ended up looking like a petty bully

Snowflakes don't know no better..

Snowflakes don't know no better..

grow up. If she was a black female liberal you would be screaming to put Delta out of business and jail their CEO.

Coulter is making a fool of herself on this, much like your hero algore has been doing for years.

Forum List

Back