Delta Airlines steps in to the political fray - Attacks Conservatives

Coulter is out of line on this whole incident. She was moved over two seats in the same row, same leg room, just not an aisle seat. Delta should have asked her if she would move so the family could sit together, she probably would have agreed. They screwed up. Now, coulter needs to shut up, she is making herself look like a libertardian victim.

Some battles are not worth fighting

She tried to frame herself as a victim and ended up looking like a petty bully

Its rare that I agree with you, but Coulter is acting like a liberal victim on this.

Coulter deceptively tried to frame this as a battle for additional leg room which she paid for and did not receive. It is really just a case of getting a window seat instead of an aisle

With all the inconveniences of flying nowadays, window vs aisle is pretty petty

Coulter deceptively tried to frame this as a battle for additional leg room which she paid for and did not receive. It is really just a case of getting a window seat instead of an aisle

Much as I hate the aisle seat I can see why Coulter would want one. You get closer to more people to insult.

Plus I bet they moved her to the left.

Coulter is out of line on this whole incident. She was moved over two seats in the same row, same leg room, just not an aisle seat. Delta should have asked her if she would move so the family could sit together, she probably would have agreed. They screwed up. Now, coulter needs to shut up, she is making herself look like a libertardian victim.

Snowflakes don't know no better..

grow up. If she was a black female liberal you would be screaming to put Delta out of business and jail their CEO.

Coulter is making a fool of herself on this, much like your hero algore has been doing for years.
Do you always make believe a poster is guilty of what you claim to hide your fake outrage?

So if you PREPAY extra for a desired RESERVED seat with extra leg room on Delta, to put in laymen's terms...

... THAT DON'T MEAN SHIT.

Prepaying and reserving to Delta doesn't mean you'll get that seat, ESPECIALLY if you're a well known conservative firebrand commentator.

They did it on purpose, plain and simple, because they hate her.
Geez, you are a loon. Please provide some evidence that this was done due to Delta hating Coulter. Seriously, come up with something to back your jackass claim. We're waiting.

Ann Coulter forced to give up her seat on a Delta Airlines Flight......Delta refuses to say why.

However, they've gone full tilt blasting her over it.....(and still no explanation)

Delta blasts Ann Coulter after Twitter rant, calls her comments 'unacceptable'

It could have been a 'personal thing'....but corporate has gone on the rant so it's definitely coming from Delta HQ.

They had every right to blast her. She was moved over 3 seats. She was way out of line. What she deserves is a shot in her filthy mouth. It shows what happens when you use too much bleach in your hair. It softens the brain. Deport Coulter.

You must be a bleached blonde too if you think she could be deported.

So if you PREPAY extra for a desired RESERVED seat with extra leg room on Delta, to put in laymen's terms...

Prepaying and reserving to Delta doesn't mean you'll get that seat, ESPECIALLY if you're a well known conservative firebrand commentator.

Geez, you are a loon. Please provide some evidence that this was done due to Delta hating Coulter. Seriously, come up with something to back your jackass claim. We're waiting.
Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket, sunshine, or do you just like to pretend you actually have friends, dumbass.

Now you prove to me some little partisan hack leftard Hitlery lover ticket person DIDN'T bump her out of her PREPAID, RESERVED SEAT for some stupid made up reason just because they HATE her, go ahead, provide me with some evidence, or STFU with your JACKASS smack.

Who's "we?" You got a turd in your pocket, sunshine, or do you just like to pretend you actually have friends, dumbass.

Now you prove to me some little partisan hack leftard Hitlery lover ticket person DIDN'T bump her out of her PREPAID, RESERVED SEAT for some stupid made up reason just because they HATE her, go ahead, provide me with some evidence, or STFU with your JACKASS smack.

I think if you read the fine print and if you ever tried to read the back of your ticket.......there is a shitload of FINE PRINT
None of that fine print protects the rights of the passenger. If you read it, they can basically do anything they want any time they want and the passenger has no rights

No, it is not YOUR SEAT. The airline can move you to another seat or kick you off the flight if they want to

In Coulters case, she was moved to the same class of seat. I doubt if she has any legal recourse

I think if you read the fine print and if you ever tried to read the back of your ticket.......there is a shitload of FINE PRINT
None of that fine print protects the rights of the passenger. If you read it, they can basically do anything they want any time they want and the passenger has no rights

No, it is not YOUR SEAT. The airline can move you to another seat or kick you off the flight if they want to

In Coulters case, she was moved to the same class of seat. I doubt if she has any legal recourse

Not a problem, lets wait for the consumer to pitch in, then my guess is we'll see Delta change their tune.

Not sure if that didn't happen. She was asked to move and did move. Whether or not it was explained why remains a good question. Agreed she's hurting herself more than Delta at the moment, but she may also just be using this as a springboard to sell books and be able to book First Class again.

Not a problem, lets wait for the consumer to pitch in, then my guess is we'll see Delta change their tune.
Yes, because a lot of people support Ann Coulter and would rather connect through other cities or pay more just to snub Delta! /sarcasm

Sorry, but despite all the BS on Twitter, most people are just going to fly the cheapest, most direct route regardless of airline...or use their frequent flyer points.

Much as I hate the aisle seat I can see why Coulter would want one. You get closer to more people to insult.

Plus I bet they moved her to the left.
LOL Good point. It was the far Left seat and she felt insulted!

ann-coulter-dl2358_15jul17-png.139229

Ann can complain on Twitter.

Liberals in charge of Delta's media relations can blast Coulter.

At least Delta didn't beat her like United beat the AsIan physician until he had knocked out teeth and brain damage.

Sorry! That is a local doctor here and he did not suffer brain damage. His wife is my grandson's pediatrician.

Doctor dragged off plane had 'horrifying' experience: lawyer

I meant the Asian doctor on United...sorry, I can't keep track of these airlines fucking with physicians.

Thanks for fact checking me, skippy.

My point holds. It's fucked up how the airlines are handling their overbooking policies.

grow up. If she was a black female liberal you would be screaming to put Delta out of business and jail their CEO.

Coulter is making a fool of herself on this, much like your hero algore has been doing for years.
Do you always make believe a poster is guilty of what you claim to hide your fake outrage?
that comment was based on history. most lefties scream if any black female has the slightest inconvenience and claim racism. you lefties also subscribe to the religion of man made global warming promoted by the prophet algore.

that comment was based on history. most lefties scream if any black female has the slightest inconvenience and claim racism. you lefties also subscribe to the religion of man made global warming promoted by the prophet algore.
Except I'm not a lefty, I am ambidextrous but that is beside the point..

your attempt at humor is noted. no one is laughing, but nice try.

your attempt at humor is noted. no one is laughing, but nice try.
I see, now have a nice geritol day..

I'm one of the "we" --- I asked the OP to show any evidence at all for his title like 120 posts ago. Still waiting on that. He ran away.

Here's how the world works, for those just arriving --- when you make an assertion, like, say, "Delta attacks conservatives" or "Delta steps into politics" or "Delta moves Coulter because she's a well known firebrand commentator" --- *YOU* have the burden of proof for it. It ain't anyone else's job to prove the negative of it. That's patently absurd.

"I am a reptilian timelord from planet Zymwpt with three heads who happens to be the king of Belize. Prove I'm not." :cuckoo:

I'm one of the "we" --- I asked the OP to show any evidence at all for his title like 120 posts ago. Still waiting on that. He ran away.

Here's how the world works, for those just arriving --- when you make an assertion, like, say, "Delta attacks conservatives" or "Delta steps into politics" or "Delta moves Coulter because she's a well known firebrand commentator" --- *YOU* have the burden of proof for it. It ain't anyone else's job to prove the negative of it. That's patently absurd.

"I am a reptilian timelord from planet Zymwpt with three heads who happens to be the king of Belize. Prove I'm not." :cuckoo:

You can't be......because I am

The "proof," mister Pogo, is written on the wall.

Do you think they'd have done that to say... LITTLE MISS LEFTIST MAN-GIRL MADCOW?

The answer is NO. How OBVIOUS do these things have to be before you MENTAL MIDGETS can figure them out?

Forum List

Back