Delta Airlines steps in to the political fray - Attacks Conservatives

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.

Maybe she wanted to sit with her family
Some people like to do that

Coulter exposing her to her "fans" was just sick
Immature, but not "sick". However, if anyone in that pic is a minor, it could get sticky for Ann...and not usual good one she's used to having. ;)
I can't imagine Annie imagined anything good to come of her publishing that picture

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.

Immature, but not "sick". However, if anyone in that pic is a minor, it could get sticky for Ann...and not usual good one she's used to having. ;)
I can't imagine Annie imagined anything good to come of her publishing that picture
Anger causes people to do stupid shit. Now she's in a hole and will just keep digging.

Ann Coulter forced to give up her seat on a Delta Airlines Flight......Delta refuses to say why.

However, they've gone full tilt blasting her over it.....(and still no explanation)

Delta blasts Ann Coulter after Twitter rant, calls her comments 'unacceptable'

It could have been a 'personal thing'....but corporate has gone on the rant so it's definitely coming from Delta HQ.

LOL- you mean after Coulter played the victim card?

When did Coulter decide to be such a snowflake?

Anger causes people to do stupid shit. Now she's in a hole and will just keep digging.
Why take her anger out on a woman who asked to sit with her family?

Ann Coulter forced to give up her seat on a Delta Airlines Flight......Delta refuses to say why.

However, they've gone full tilt blasting her over it.....(and still no explanation)

It could have been a 'personal thing'....but corporate has gone on the rant so it's definitely coming from Delta HQ.

Link to Delta's "attack on conservatives"?

That's what I thought.

Besides, coulter isn't a "Conservative". She's a RWNJ.

Anyone notice how differently the RW nutters reacted when UAL beat Dr Dao to within an inch of his life.

Typical damn hypocrites.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

LOL- you mean after Coulter played the victim card?

When did Coulter decide to be such a snowflake?
When she could not longer afford First Class and had to ride coach with the "little people"?

Why take her anger out on a woman who asked to sit with her family?
Because it was her seat goddammit!!!! :D

I'd curious to see how this plays out.

EDIT: She thinks they are immigrants --
Ann Coulter on Twitter
So why is our middle & working class suffering? NOT ROBOTS! Globalism & mass immigration. Immigrants take American jobs (& seats on @Delta).

Last edited:
Airlines are notorious for overbooking and moving people. Last week, a woman purchased a seat for her toddler and the airline gave the seat to another passenger so she had to hold the toddler on her lap the whole trip. There is no excuse for the way they lose luggage, cause people to lose their seats and otherwise fuck up. I have missed connecting flights because of mechanical difficulties delaying take off. Then was expected to spend almost 24 hours at the airport waiting for the next available flight. They wouldn't pay for a hotel even though it was their fault I was stuck and I missed the graduation I planned to attend the next day because of the screw up. All you get is 'sorry for the inconvenience' and they act like you're unreasonable when you call them on their incompetence.

When you spend that much money, they need to keep their promises. We should get what we paid for. Period.

Ann can complain on Twitter.

Liberals in charge of Delta's media relations can blast Coulter.

At least Delta didn't beat her like United beat the AsIan physician until he had knocked out teeth and brain damage.

Sorry! That is a local doctor here and he did not suffer brain damage. His wife is my grandson's pediatrician.

Looks like Ann is getting the publicity she so badly needs. When is her next book coming out?

F0JNMYcR

Airlines are notorious for overbooking and moving people. Last week, a woman purchased a seat for her toddler and the airline gave the seat to another passenger so she had to hold the toddler on her lap the whole trip. There is no excuse for the way they lose luggage, cause people to lose their seats and otherwise fuck up. I have missed connecting flights because of mechanical difficulties delaying take off. Then was expected to spend almost 24 hours at the airport waiting for the next available flight. They wouldn't pay for a hotel even though it was their fault I was stuck and I missed the graduation I planned to attend the next day because of the screw up. All you get is 'sorry for the inconvenience' and they act like you're unreasonable when you call them on their incompetence.

When you spend that much money, they need to keep their promises. We should get what we paid for. Period.
Save money and drive or ride the bus. That'll show them!

BTW, it's about $200-300 to fly from LGA to PBI. That's a full day drive by car.

17 h 59 min (1,235.0 mi) via I-95 S

Cheap Flights from New York LaGuardia to West Palm Beach - KAYAK

Last edited:
Tea party wacko conservatives always side with the company in any conflict so Coultwr has nothing to complain about.

That's not proven.

Calling her a dachshund is a reference to the woman being short. This is not hard.
Or hairy. Or a dog. or a long nose. Why not call her a midget? Why a "dachshund"?

Nobody really cares in the end because she wasn't dragged off the plane. Fact is nobody is any more important than anyone else.

More Republican persecution complex.

tumblr_ln0sehtExM1qe99na.gif

Don't you people get tired of beating yourself?

Stop crying.

Tea party wacko conservatives always side with the company in any conflict so Coultwr has nothing to complain about.
Like all partisan assholes, that depends on the issue and who is at the center of it. If this had been Janeane Garofalo, any guesses who on this thread would flip-flop faster than a Congressman?

That's not proven.

Calling her a dachshund is a reference to the woman being short. This is not hard.
Or hairy. Or a dog. or a long nose. Why not call her a midget? Why a "dachshund"?

Maybe she's German?

Forum List

Back