Delta Airlines steps in to the political fray - Attacks Conservatives

Snowflake ann coulter and her whiney followers are butt hurt again. What a surprise.

When is the next fake outrage staged? I'm guessing Ann will claim she was forced to use a water fountain that wasn't refrigerated at The New York Times so she and her snowflake nation can whine about that fake outrage. 'Cuz their feeelwings were hurt'.

Not getting the exact seat you wanted ?

White people problems.
Nice racist comment. No wonder race is still a problem in the US; too many fucking liberals.

It's a problem that you think that's racist. You obviously don't know the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Thanks for your snootiness and racially superior opinion, racist.

However, I'll stick to this definition since it's both more humane and true: A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

So where is the prejudice or discrimination in the following statement:

"White person problem"?

Another way I've heard it from my teenage daughter "First World problem, Mom"...when I complained of issues with my Kindle.
Why "white"? Why not "common air traveler problem", "coach fare problem" or "American air travel problem"? Why inject race into it except to be racist?

Your daughter makes a good point: it's a tech or financially affluent problem, not a race, religious or gender problem.

Ironically , Ann is one to partake in racially charged political banter . So the term fits her more than anyone .

She's the type to shit all over BLM, yet has no problem claiming she was politically targeted .

Just one word:

"Norwegian"

The airline that treats people as humans with feelings and is quietly eating the lunches of American, United and Delta on international routes.

Nice racist comment. No wonder race is still a problem in the US; too many fucking liberals.

It's a problem that you think that's racist. You obviously don't know the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

However, I'll stick to this definition since it's both more humane and true: A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

"White person problem"?

Another way I've heard it from my teenage daughter "First World problem, Mom"...when I complained of issues with my Kindle.
Why "white"? Why not "common air traveler problem", "coach fare problem" or "American air travel problem"? Why inject race into it except to be racist?

Your daughter makes a good point: it's a tech or financially affluent problem, not a race, religious or gender problem.

You're answering the question with a question. Where is the discrimination or prejudice in the statement?
You're dodging the obvious, ma'm. Why bring race into the discussion at all? Does race matter to you? It certainly matters to Timmy.

If you're a parent of more than one child, then you should learn about dealing with fairness. The easiest way to see if something is fair is to flip it around. We see hypocrisy on this forum all the time by partisan asshats flip-flopping their positions depending upon which side is the center of attention. In this case we're discussing Timmy's comment "White person problems". There's no reason to bring race into the issue unless Timmy believes only "white people" fly. I see nothing racial about this situation. Do you? If not, then why are you defending Timmy for making a racial comment? If it was Whoopi Goldberg or Beyonce who had this conniption, would you think it racist for some asshole to quip "Black people problems"? I bet you would, and so would I.

"White person problem"?

Ironically , Ann is one to partake in racially charged political banter . So the term fits her more than anyone .

She's the type to shit all over BLM, yet has no problem claiming she was politically targeted .
Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why. If they were all blond like her, would she have bitched so much? I don't know, but given her track record, I think she would have been fine with it and bragged on Twitter about how she helped a family sit together.

That said, your comment was fucking racist. Be honest and either admit it or apologize for it....or you can just be a "liberal racist". Your choice.

White people problems.

In the modern era need to add directed at someone of the same race when the attacker is ashamed of their own race.

Just one word:

"Norwegian"

The airline that treats people as humans with feelings and is quietly eating the lunches of American, United and Delta on international routes.
Is American as bad as Delta and United? Maybe they've done some things, I don't really keep up, but I haven't heard many bad things about them.

White people problems.

In the modern era need to add directed at someone of the same race when the attacker is ashamed of their own race.
Some Democrats certainly think that way. No doubt the Democrats are fond of race politics, but not sure everyone in "the modern era" is ashamed of their "race". Many see skin tone differences as inconsequential to their lives, their jobs and the nation itself. As a retired vet, I saw some racism among fellow service members, but I also saw many recognize that skin tone was irrelevant to completion of the mission and living up to the oath we all took upon enlistment.

Just one word:

"Norwegian"

Just one word: "Ryanair". Careful what you wish for, Henry. You wanted cheaper products, right? So all major US manufacturers outsourced their factories to foreign countries. Now you're whining about $15 per hour to pay paper hat workers a "living wage". Oh, wait. Are you Norwegian or EU? I forgot that not everyone on this forum is an American. My mistake.

Ryanair crew deny disabled man free oxygen
A DISABLED pensioner claims he was refused oxygen by Ryanair cabin crew when suffering a panic attack – because he had not paid £50 to pre-book it.

BBC News - Are standing seats a standing joke?
Low-cost airline Ryanair has a plan for standing seats on its planes, but airline experts say it will never happen. Why does the budget carrier come up with far-fetched schemes which often don't come to pass?
_48264943_vertical_seats466x270.gif

Just one word:

"Norwegian"

Just one word: "Ryanair". Careful what you wish for, Henry. You wanted cheaper products, right? So all major US manufacturers outsourced their factories to foreign countries. Now you're whining about $15 per hour to pay paper hat workers a "living wage". Oh, wait. Are you Norwegian or EU? I forgot that not everyone on this forum is an American. My mistake.

A DISABLED pensioner claims he was refused oxygen by Ryanair cabin crew when suffering a panic attack – because he had not paid £50 to pre-book it.

Low-cost airline Ryanair has a plan for standing seats on its planes, but airline experts say it will never happen. Why does the budget carrier come up with far-fetched schemes which often don't come to pass?
Ryanair is kind of a big budget airline.

I doubt you can fly anywhere with Norwegian, from most places you probably have to go through Oslo, which may not be as convenient. Not to mention that they probably don't operate in lots of cities. They're probably good I guess, never used them.

Just one word:

"Norwegian"

Ryanair is kind of a big budget airline.

I doubt you can fly anywhere with Norwegian, from most places you probably have to go through Oslo, which may not be as convenient. Not to mention that they probably don't operate in lots of cities. They're probably good I guess, never used them.
The term is "cabotage" and the idea is to flag airlines like we do ships; the cheapest, least regulated country. That way airlines can cut costs on pay, maintenance and "luxuries" like sitting down for flights less than an hour.

I'm not going to defend Delta, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's not even political, just stupid. It's stupid even if it is political.
They asked her to move over two seats

BFD

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. Yes, I think she's a fucking racist. I think her "dachshund" comment was racially motivated, although it's still a guess as to why.

What the hell are you talking about? She meant the woman was short and didn't need the extra leg room.

Maybe she wanted to sit with her family
Some people like to do that

Coulter exposing her to her "fans" was just sick

Yes, I've had that happen to me, but I was asked first. If they switched her to a different seat that didn't provide the same services she had paid for she had a right to be annoyed, but she way overreacted about it.

What about Eastern Airlines?

Oman, back in the day.
I had this couple that I somehow became friends with.
She looked like Barbie and he looked Ken.

They gave me a key to their house and I could go fishing off their back dock or use his windsurfer at any time.
Man, she was hot! Omy, she never wore a bra.

He was a pilot for Eastern and she was a stewardess. I caught a couple of bluegill. Okay, a few.

I still have the Eastern Airlines thing he gave me.

Yes, I've had that happen to me, but I was asked first. If they switched her to a different seat that didn't provide the same services she had paid for she had a right to be annoyed, but she way overreacted about it.
Agreed, but it appears they did ask and she did move, but then became incensed about it. I'm sure we'll know more when witnesses come forward with smartphone videos, pix and/or testimony.

Immature, but not "sick". However, if anyone in that pic is a minor, it could get sticky for Ann...and not usual good one she's used to having. ;)

That's not proven. Still, my understanding is that they switched seats; the young lady was in 15A and Ann was assigned 15D at the time. The legroom was the same for all. I'm guessing that they were a family. Time will tell if that guess is true.

ann-coulter-dl2358_15jul17-png.139229

Forum List

Back