Delta Airlines steps in to the political fray - Attacks Conservatives

I want to know why she wasn't flying business class. She has all these requirements she needs to use her book money and fly business.

I want to know why she wasn't flying business class. She has all these requirements she needs to use her book money and fly business.
I was curious about that. Maybe sales are down and this is her way of getting back into the limelight. 30+ Tweets about a fucking seat change in the same row?

Ann Coulter -DL2358_15JUL17.png

Not getting the exact seat you wanted ?

White people problems.
Nice racist comment. No wonder race is still a problem in the US; too many fucking liberals.

Oh shut up. It's a figure of speech snowflake .
Only Liberal Snowflakes seek to silence others. They claim to support diversity, tolerance and open-mindedness, but as you have just proved, the opposite is true. Sir, you epitomize the "modern liberal".

White people problems.
Nice racist comment. No wonder race is still a problem in the US; too many fucking liberals.

Oh shut up. It's a figure of speech snowflake .
Unless a conservative says it then it is true right? Hypocrite and racists too boot.

Am I not being PC enough for you snowflake ?

There's 100x worse racist stuff in this place every day and you never say boo about it .

If I was given a score card I'd give the decision to Coulter. Delta blew it, they should have followed the Obama's approach which Michelle explained as, "When they go low, we go high". Instead they took Trump's thin skinned approach.

If I was given a score card I'd give the decision to Coulter. Delta blew it, they should have followed the Obama's approach which Michelle explained as, "When they go low, we go high". Instead they took Trump's thin skinned approach.

Delta correctly defended its employees and passengers from the attack of a bully

White people problems.

It's a problem that you think that's racist. You obviously don't know the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

White people problems.

It's a problem that you think that's racist. You obviously don't know the definition of racism.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Thanks for your snootiness and racially superior opinion, racist.

However, I'll stick to this definition since it's both more humane and true: A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

White people problems.

However, I'll stick to this definition since it's both more humane and true: A person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races.

So where is the prejudice or discrimination in the following statement:

"White person problem"?

Another way I've heard it from my teenage daughter "First World problem, Mom"...when I complained of issues with my Kindle.

White people problems.

"White person problem"?

Another way I've heard it from my teenage daughter "First World problem, Mom"...when I complained of issues with my Kindle.
Why "white"? Why not "common air traveler problem", "coach fare problem" or "American air travel problem"? Why inject race into it except to be racist?

Your daughter makes a good point: it's a tech or financially affluent problem, not a race, religious or gender problem.

I'm not going to defend Delta, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's not even political, just stupid. It's stupid even if it is political.

White people problems.

"White person problem"?

Why "white"? Why not "common air traveler problem", "coach fare problem" or "American air travel problem"? Why inject race into it except to be racist?

Your daughter makes a good point: it's a tech or financially affluent problem, not a race, religious or gender problem.

You're answering the question with a question. Where is the discrimination or prejudice in the statement?

Forum List

Back