Delta objects to new Georgia Law. Can you say “Fascism”?

LibClown.jpg

The Airline industry has gotten 40 Billion in Covid stimulus money. They want to be able to select who serves in Congress or the Senate.

Why does that change the issue?

Lots of seniors can't stand in line for hours regardless of color.. Some have canes, walkers and wheelchairs. Pregnant women also have difficulty standing in line for 4-6 hours. Poor Americans of any color may also have transportation issues.

Do you want to prevent them from voting?

The Airline industry has gotten 40 Billion in Covid stimulus money. They want to be able to select who serves in Congress or the Senate.

Lots of seniors can't stand in line for hours regardless of color.. Some have canes, walkers and wheelchairs. Pregnant women also have difficulty standing in line for 4-6 hours. Poor Americans of any color may also have transportation issues.

Seniors can still vote early when there are no lines.

Are you just playing stupid, or are you in fact stupid?

Get an absentee ballot to vote.

There are so many voting precincts that the longest I ever waited, on election day, was 1/2 hour. Last time I voted in person 3 weeks early at the main country board of elections. No line.

I have for over a decade, The GOP opposes mail in ballots too.

Funny how Corporations are now weighing in on laws, and now making political statements.

Civil rights groups have filed lawsuits against the state of Georgia, saying it was an example of “blatant racism, represents politics at its very worst and is clearly illegal.” On Wednesday, 72 black executives signed an open letter calling for American corporations to join the resistance.

To “join the resistance”? Is that like an insurrection? The recently voted in legislature made the law. What happened to respecting the election and its outcome?

Coca-Cola also came out to make their political statement on the subject.

What’s next? Firing employees that voted the wrong way?

Fascism is here.

518uDKQ81QL._AC_.jpg
protesting government isnt merging with government.
Doing the bidding of the White House and party in power most certainly is.

Like MyPillow, do ewe mean like that?
MAGA

There are so many voting precincts that the longest I ever waited, on election day, was 1/2 hour. Last time I voted in person 3 weeks early at the main country board of elections. No line.

My daughter waited in line 6 hours in Savannah. My son in Charlotte waiting 4 hours. My other son in a small town near Charleston waited 2 hours.

The last three times I voted, I went in early - a week before the election.

No line, exchange the voter card I got in the mail for a ballot. fill out the ballot....Was in and out inside 15 minutes.

My daughter waited in line 6 hours in Savannah. My son in Charlotte waiting 4 hours. My other son in a small town near Charleston waited 2 hours.
The could have and still can vote early.

Quit your disingenuous sniveling.

Mass mail in where ballots are mailed to out when nobody requested the ballot is ripe for fraud. It has never happened before until this last fake election. You do realize that absentee ballots are mailed in? The difference is that you as a registered voter must request the ballot.

No line, exchange the voter card I got in the mail for a ballot. fill out the ballot....Was in and out inside 15 minutes.

You still drive.

Mass mail in where ballots are mailed to out when nobody requested the ballot is ripe for fraud. It has never happened before until this last fake election. You do realize that absentee ballots are mailed in? The difference is that you as a registered voter must request the ballot.

That's NOT how it works in Georgia.

I have voted in Miami Dade for a long time and there was never a 3-4 hour wait. Tops maybe 30 minutes and it is getting better since they started early voting.

The OP correctly describes fascism as right-wing. I do have to laugh at these so-called "small government conservatives" applauding the Georgia law because the law is anything but "small government." The law imposes the will of the State on local government. If the State does not like the way an election is progressing, the party in power may well change the local election officials.

Under the new law, if a majority of the five-member board decides that a county's elections officials have been doing their job poorly, the board can suspend those officials and replace them with one person the board has hand-picked to serve as a temporary superintendent, with the same powers the officials had. Who decides if an offical is doing is job poorly? The party in power. That's who.

The new law also removes the Georgia secretary of state as the chair of the state elections board. Instead, the law lets the state legislature appoint a "nonpartisan" chair of the board. So the law effectively takes power away from the people and an elected official directly accountable to the people, to the party in power.

These so-called conservatives backing this law are hypocrites of the highest order,

Last edited:

You still drive.
Boo-fucking-hoo.

Sniveler.

Funny how Corporations are now weighing in on laws, and now making political statements.

Civil rights groups have filed lawsuits against the state of Georgia, saying it was an example of “blatant racism, represents politics at its very worst and is clearly illegal.” On Wednesday, 72 black executives signed an open letter calling for American corporations to join the resistance.

To “join the resistance”? Is that like an insurrection? The recently voted in legislature made the law. What happened to respecting the election and its outcome?

Coca-Cola also came out to make their political statement on the subject.

What’s next? Firing employees that voted the wrong way?

Fascism is here.

518uDKQ81QL._AC_.jpg

Indeed, and Bravo!! Fascism is Here and the left is making certain that it takes over.

Forum List

Back