🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Delta to Add 25,000 Jobs. Trump Gets Things Done...Democrats Obstruct and Whine

Nice! I guess that means President Trump's meeting with the airlines went well yesterday \o/

Wonder if the others are on board to invest in America.

Delta Air Lines plans to hire 25,000 workers over five years
Delta to add 25,000 jobs. Trump making America great again while Democrats and liberal media whine and throw tantrums.
That's 5,000 jobs per year.....

Clinton's two terms were the best for both private and total non-farm job creation, followed by Reagan's 2nd term.

Currently Obama's 2nd term is on pace to be the 3rd best ever for private job creation.
Calculated Risk: Public and Private Sector Payroll Jobs: Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama

Since the beginning of 2010, the economy has generated an AVERAGE of more than 2.1 million jobs per year....what you are crowing about represents 2/10ths of 1% of that number....

Clinton benefited from the dot.com bubble.
it helped but he should still get credit for it. Just like Obama should get credit for part time jobs :)
Just like Obama should get credit for part time jobs

What is it with you fucking innumerates?

Employed, Usually Work Part Time
Employed, Usually Work Part Time (LNS12600000)
(in ,000s)

Feb 2001 23,542

Feb 2009 26,772

Jan 2017 27,405

Net gains since Feb 2001 - 3,863

% of net gains since Feb 2001 occurring after Feb 2009 - 16.

So to whom should credit be given for the increase in part time employment?

Hollah when you want to look at Full Time employment.......

Never fails......some uninformed pillock starts a thread re-catapulting some trivia.

I ankle up with The Priest (no, not an ecclesiastical figure) of Reality, drop some mad Truth Bombs, and shit gets really quiet....

Obama added 11 million jobs

Trump has quite a ways to go to catch the Community Organizer from Kenya

One of the main goals of democrats is to reduce confidence in the government's stability and destroy the agreements that benefit the country.

The liberal goal is to destroy the country. They can do it when they aren't in power. It's just easier when they are.

One of the main goals of democrats is to reduce confidence in the government's stability and destroy the agreements that benefit the country.

The liberal goal is to destroy the country. They can do it when they aren't in power. It's just easier when they are.
You an Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voter?

this is the closest we've been to "destroyed" in my lifetime...

fredgraph.jpg

Delta to add 25,000 jobs. Trump making America great again while Democrats and liberal media whine and throw tantrums.
How much is it going to cost?

Likely referring to competition from Middle East carriers, who receive subsidies from their governments, Bastian said the hiring could be contingent on the support of the government in establishing "a level playing field."

Delta CEO Announces Job Growth Plan After Meeting With Trump

Trump did such a wonderful job with Carrier. He said he saved 1100. The CEO said 730. Then the CEO said he is taking the millions he's getting from the government to AUTOMATE. Then he said many, if not most of the 730 will be gone.

Republicans call that a success.

The liberal goal is to destroy the country?

After what the GOP left Obama I thought that was the GOP goal. And now that they are "friends with benefits" with Russia, I think their goal hasn't changed.

Info - an estimated 415,600 tech jobs were lost as a result of the dot.com bubble burst, and we know they didn't all lose their jobs. I think it's a safe estimate to say that the dot.com bubble created at least half a million jobs during Bill Clinton's term.

Lets see what it does for his monthly employment figures

It is the whole country that matters, not just one company

I'm glad to see companies hiring and jobs being created. I hope more American companies do the same.

We will see how Trumps monthly employment figures are

The Community Organizer from Kenya saw 11 million jobs created in his economy. I'm sure the worlds greatest businessman can beat that

Lets see what it does for his monthly employment figures

It is the whole country that matters, not just one company

I'm glad to see companies hiring and jobs being created. I hope more American companies do the same.

We will see how Trumps monthly employment figures are

The Community Organizer from Kenya saw 11 million jobs created in his economy. I'm sure the worlds greatest businessman can beat that

As soon as his tax bills go through I think we will see a lot of new jobs. I certainly hope so.

Forum List

Back