Who is your top choice

• Elizabeth Warren

• Kamal Harris

• Joe Biden

• Bernie Sanders

• Kirsten Gillibrand

• Cory Booker

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joe Biden will make a great President but will have a tremendous mess to clean up

Just like Obama

Can you imagine Hoaxahontis or everybody's crazy uncle? Joe Biden ain't been right since recovering from two brain embolisms. The media covered up for him but it seems that Biden is more guilty of inappropriate touching than Kavanaugh when he slapped Hillary on the ass during a campaign tour.

Creepy uncle Joe Biden is a pedo and has zero shot.

My choice is none of them. They are all losers who want to keep you kept on the plantation.

I was just reading Nate Silver and his staff picking contenders for the 2020 race.. Here they are (not in Order):

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Kamala Harris
  • Joe Biden
  • Bernie Sanders -
  • Kirsten Gillibrand
  • Cory Booker
Based on this, I don't see anyone that I think is a shoe-in. Here are my personal thoughts
  • Elizabeth Warren - Ultra Liberal but very experienced
  • Kamala Harris - well spoken, intelligent but a little too cagey
  • Joe Biden - leading in Iowa polls
  • Bernie Sanders - a proven contender
  • Kirsten Gillibrand - attractive and articulate - but a real BS artist like Hillary
  • Cory Booker - African American but with personal baggage
Let's hear your thoughts:
I hear they are all Satan worshipers and eat live babies. Stay tuned for more bulletins to parrot from the Tard Newsfeed.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

They don't actually eat them, they just kill them and throw them in the dumpster.

Even satan worshipers have standards.

Please show some respect. I would really like to see this poll and thread taken seriously, whether I agree or not. Thank you!
Welcome to USMB...

Good luck with your request.

Goodluck.jpg

I was just reading Nate Silver and his staff picking contenders for the 2020 race.. Here they are (not in Order):

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Kamala Harris
  • Joe Biden
  • Bernie Sanders -
  • Kirsten Gillibrand
  • Cory Booker
Based on this, I don't see anyone that I think is a shoe-in. Here are my personal thoughts
  • Kirsten Gillibrand - attractive and articulate - but a real BS artist like Hillary

The most sorry list of liberal lying scum I've even seen. Good to know Trump will win four more years.

I say let the orange have a se ond term, so he can fuck the hillbillies more and more.

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Kamala Harris
  • Joe Biden
  • Bernie Sanders -
  • Kirsten Gillibrand
  • Cory Booker
I hear they are all Satan worshipers and eat live babies. Stay tuned for more bulletins to parrot from the Tard Newsfeed.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"
They might as well be.

• Elizabeth Warren
  • Kamala Harris
  • Joe Biden
  • Bernie Sanders -
  • Kirsten Gillibrand
  • Cory Booker

To put it simply, they all suck.

Forum List

Back